What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

12192006_1078891938821942_8125138172394751744_n.jpg

@Echo_419 Is that you in the photo ?

Y so much negativity here... Even if we loose Bihar ... we may loose it to parties which ruled Bihar for almost 3 Decades with deeply rooted to Its Caste, Community and Identity ...

we are here talking about 3 Different Parties which has ruled Bihar single handedly forming government at three different era with BJP never been even a Principle opposition Party ... and Nitish's gave a fairly good governance during his tenure as CM...

Now all of the three Parties + Media + Intellectual's are Up against BJP which was never a Major player in Bihar Politics with no Caste and regional Base ...

We Have already won the Battle even before we won the actual election ... Our Ideology and our resolve is so strong that we have send all those opposing us into Trauma...

We all Hindu Nationalist Know this, it was never for winning the election and forming the government ... If the fight was just for Bihar development ... we would have not stood against Nitish...

our aim is bigger ... we should be preparing for those difficulties which we will have to face for another 20-30 years...

Will a election defeat change our Support for Kashmiri Pandits ??? or for Hindu under siege in Assam , Bengal and Kerala???

@SarthakGanguly This Boat is never Sinking , because it is Captained by its Ideology not by one Modi or Amit shah.

Topic :-
I am not so active now a days but from what i am understanding from the coming trends, this is a close fight can go any way ...

@JanjaWeed Finally u got banned... I am Happy for your Family... :angel:

Defying Directive, Students Screen Beef Documentary at Delhi's JNU

The documentary was made in 2014 by five students of the School of Media and Cultural Studies at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, as part of their course.
We should make a documentary about Leftist who supported China in 1962 war, about writers who stood against hanging of terrorist, about sexual fantasies of chhaachhaachha Nehru, about Anti-Nationals thoughts prevalent in JNU, Sahitya academy

Flood the market, doodarshan , Zee TV, Social Media, Blogs with these Documentary and News heads ... appoint people like Swamy as VC in these institution ...

I was going through an article on BJP's prospects of forming govt in assam and this is what I came across..

“You can’t fool the people every time. The people of Assam know how many false promises the BJP had made in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections. Modi had said Bangladeshi infiltrators would have to pack up after May 16 (2014). How many have left? Not one has been deported since the BJP came to power,” said Chief Minister and veteran Congress leader Tarun Gogoi

True that, BJP and modi promised to deport illegal bangis frm India, but homa many are deported ?? parts of Assam have already turned in to muslim majority and the vast coward hindu populace of this nation are mute to the sufferings of there fellow Hindus in Assam.will this reality ever going to change ?? any NE Indian here to share the reality on the ground ?

Government to launch a series of policy reforms after Bihar polling ends - The Economic Times

NEW DELHI: The government plans to launch a series of policy reforms as soon as polling ends in Bihar on November 5, signalling its intent to get moving again on economic changes and putting the Opposition on notice before Parliament convenes for the winter session.

Key to the Narendra Modi government's renewed development push will be power, labour and infrastructure, three senior government officials told ET. Among the highlights are a revival package for power distribution companies, freeing up labour rules and a possible push for the railways.

"The government is not going to wait till the Budget to kick in reforms in various sectors. We will start witnessing action right after the Bihar elections," said one of the officials.

The road map for the phasing out of corporate tax exemptions and reduction in the tax rate to 25% is being drawn up. Besides this, the Startup India, Standup India plan and the rollout of the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) are also being worked on.

A simpler foreign direct investment FDI policy, further easing of the external commercial borrowing (ECB) regime and changes in the public-private partnership (PPP) framework to attract more private investment could also be announced.

untitled-16.jpg

"A lot of work is going on in the government. You will see action after the Bihar elections are over," said one of the officials.

The government wants to speed up reforms to ensure that the economy gets a boost. Growth is expected to have picked up from a below-par 7% in the June quarter but most indicators suggest it is still a weak recovery. Industrial production growth touched a three-year high of 6.4% in August supported by strong urban demand, but bellwether Larsen & Toubro reported a weak set of numbers in the September quarter and a muted outlook for investments. Most independent experts have cut growth estimates for the current fiscal to around 7.5% from near 8% in the beginning of the year.

The government will shortly be getting the reports of two key committees. The one on the bankruptcy code for the quick winding up of failed enterprises will be crucial to the startup sector. The expenditure management commission's report will set the stage for next phase of fiscal consolidation focused on better spending.

The Modi government, frustrated by its attempts to push policy changes through Parliament by a noncompliant opposition, has introduced several reforms that don't require the approval of lawmakers. The increasing polarisation, especially during the high-stakes Bihar election campaign, doesn't bode well for parliamentary accord. By pushing hard on its reforms agenda, the government wants to set the stage for passage of the goods and services tax (GST) Bill in Parliament. GST is scheduled to be rolled out on April 1 next year. Credit rating agency Moody's last week urged the prime minister to "keep his members in check or risk losing domestic and global credibility".

"In the 20 days window between the Bihar elections and the winter session of Parliament, lot of action should happen," said one of the officials cited above.

The labour ministry has already announced nine items of legislation that it intends to move in the winter session that are aimed at removing rigidity in the labour markets to encourage employment. The Cabinet will also take up the formation of the monetary policy committee soon, completing this reform that had been outlined in the February Budget by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.

EASE OF DOING BUSINESS
The Bankruptcy Law Reform Committee (BLRC), headed by former law secretary TK Vishwanathan, should submit its report soon. This will provide the framework for a law to quickly wind up failed enterprises, seen crucial to India moving up the ease of doing business ranking and fostering startups. A simpler regime for startups is also in the works and could be announced soon. ET has reported that consultations on the startup policy are being guided by the Prime Minister's Office and are at an advanced stage.
untitled-17.jpg

INFRASTRUCTURE FOCUS
The top officials of the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund will be selected soon. After that, funds will be rolled out to start investments in physical asset creation. Changes to PPP framework, also flagged by the World Bank for attracting more private investment, could be taken up soon. The government spent 53% of its capital budget by September in a bid to draw in private investment.

The policy has been cleaned up in the roads sector and that should also see action soon.
The power sector package is also ready and should be announced soon. It will be focused on solving stressed distribution companies while putting up policy safeguards to ensure there is no slippage.

FOREIGN INVESTMENT
The department of economic affairs and the department of industrial policy and promotion (DIPP) are working on a simpler foreign direct investment policy.

The current policy is riddled with sectoral conditions that lead to delays in approvals. The government wants to move to a simple and clean policy. The external commercial borrowing rules will also be reviewed to see if there is a case for more simplification.

Im a xtian masquerading as bengali hindu, my middle name is Simon and im on vatical payroll! Please dont expose me anymore!

That is a funny thing for a Muslim Bengali to say :coffee:

Did you convert from Islam to Xtianity ? When ? After you went to the US ?

For the record I have to expose Xtians in pdf because they pretty much always hide their religion and bash Hinduism by hiding under the veil of anonymity provided by the forum.

However Indian muslims pretty much always own up their religion in a debate. You are one of the few who offer deception. Makes one wonder.

Last edited:
That is a funny thing for a Muslim Bengali to say :coffee:

Did you convert from Islam to Xtianity ? When ? After you went to the US ?

See, you got me at the end! You are bit slower than the others but nevertheless can add 2 and 2! :D

See, you got me at the end! You are bit slow than the others but nevertheless can add 2 and 2! :D

LOL....... I always get the "secular" in the end. What can I say, its a gift.

Now I ask again for the FOURTH time, what is your agenda ? or are you going to pretend you have none ?

LOL....... I always get the "secular" in the end. What can I say, its a gift.

Indeed it is, you are wasting your time, should join some Sena to sniff out the Muslims from their layer, if you are already not in one.

Indeed it is, you are wasting your time, should join some Sena to sniff out the Muslims from their layer, if you are already not in one.

How generous of your to offer unsolicited advice regarding my choice of career. Is that how the madrassa train you ? I was expecting you to call me a RSS Chadi ........ but I guess you have settled on SS for now.

How about you ? did you join MIM to help Owaisi "free muslims" from oppression ? very much in line with your "Victim" role play.

For the FIFTH time, what is your agenda ? clearly not India First. So what is it ?

Back
Top Bottom