What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Reddit posters has a humble take on the earlier Ham sandwitch masterpiece :

I want an award in my closet.
Kissed-some @ss. commie @ss.
That will suffice, won't it?
I want to impress the knauss.
Would that do?
How about blowing some stooges as well?
And I am ready to kiss the critics swelled head.
Would that be good enough?
Hey, listen! Or do you want something completely else?
I could write about the atrocity on the ( poor / casteless / minority ) chap from the next lane
I am just wondering what, what the fcuk,
will make you publish my crap and give me an award in bargain.
I could return it one day to show my righteous balls,
Hope it helps me sell a few copies at the book stalls.
And ....this year's "PDF Sahitya Academy" award goes to...."Raktakaaaaaaaa"
178.jpg

How did you come to the conclusion that killing people are developing a state are mutually exclusive. I was in Ahd BTW during the riots. So I know what they said about Modi was true. And I love my country so can't look away from the truth.

The rot of the BJP is being exposed for sure.

Was Modi there when Gujarat saw riots in 1965, 1977, 1985..... when more Muslims were killed in bhagalpur 1989? Where was Modi when the biggest riot of India took place in 1940s (calcutta), partition , 1984 Sikhs. .....

Lies of Congress that Modi was responsible for 2002 is slowly but steadily getting exposed badly. Even today, past 1 year saw lesser communal riots than upa. I suppose Sonia was responsible for muzaffarnagar.

CSE-1st Year, Hyderabad lo nenu Banjara hills,Khairtabad madhyam unta. Aaa taj hotel deggara.

Meru Hyderabad lo evvar telasa? leda Hyderabad lo future lo vostunava?
naaku hyd nundi mithrulu evaru leru,kani hyd daggara vunna bidar,gulbarga(karnataka) nundi chalaa telegu mithrulu vunnaaru,nenu pani chesthuna company lo kuda vunnaru.,future gurinchi theliyaadhu,kani ippudu hyd velladanaki naaku plans ledu..

Amit shah himself saying 32/49 seats in Phase 1 , first 2-3 minutes itself watch the rest of the video if u want to see Rahul Kanwal being mind raped

Its his job to say so. I take the minimum for BJP and Max for MGB and counting all 50/50 as MGB's seat.

Point to note : Even if BJP+ and RJD+ are neck-2-neck right now, this means BJP+ has already bagged ~15 seats from MGB. BJP needs to snatch 30 from MGB. That means, NDA is well on track.

Was Modi there when Gujarat saw riots in 1965, 1977, 1985..... when more Muslims were killed in bhagalpur 1989? Where was Modi when the biggest riot of India took place in 1940s (calcutta), partition , 1984 Sikhs. .....

Lies of Congress that Modi was responsible for 2002 is slowly but steadily getting exposed badly. Even today, past 1 year saw lesser communal riots than upa. I suppose Sonia was responsible for muzaffarnagar.

Not interested in drivel. Syaing 'other people did this' is not a valid argument. And who said Congress lied- every single thing they said was true. One day before the thing went into full gear everyone in my campus got a message from the child of 'bigshot' in Ahmedabad govt law and order. PLease- that things are about to get very very serious. Please do not step outside to the city under any circumstances.' Even the profs stopped coming in. And then the events rolled out. Who gave you the idea that it was not completely planned and was not rolled out with the help of the highest police officers looking away as instructed. We just shut our gates and stayed inside for weeks- ours was a self contained campus. Despite the fact that we were removed from the city mysterious vehicles would come down and wait near the gates to 'scope'. You can talk about Sanjeev Bhaskar being liar and whatnot but I don't need any of it- I KNOW THAT MODI DID IT because I WAS IN THE CITY.

@Tridibans who do you think these people are? LEADERS? Man you gotta get some therapy if you really believe that.

"Yatha twam karasi,
Tatha twam bhogasi."

You reap what you sow.

I grew up watching English channels (NDTV, etc) having "secular" debates about evil Modi/ RSS/ BJP . I was in 10th std. when 2002 happened. And till around 2010 actually believed Modi is a mass murderer. Then in Post Graduation had a chance to actually stay in Gujarat. My outlook for India and Indian politics changed.

Here was a man who was elected 4 TIMES by his own people but was hounded day and night by the journalists, liberal self declared seculars, political opponents. But alas, after 13 years.....

Modi is the PM of the country. BJP won absolute majority. States after states are being saffronised. The people who sowed the seeds of lies, hatred and unethical narratives...

Congress is down the drain. 44 and counting down....
Setalvad and her fraud husband is in jail.....
Bhat and other pawns are being dishonorably rapped by the Supreme Court itself.....
Third rate so called "sahitya winners" have no job and are resorting to cheap politics....
End of Lalu raj/ Nitish ego/ BSP casteism.....

Alas, I am soooo happy today......

@magudi @Star Wars @Marxist

Sorry as I can tag only 5 p[people.... so I have to put the icing on the cake.... so

@Joe Shearer @Guynextdoor2

Why did you tag me?

if bjp wins on 8 nov. and if we find out that bhagwat statement was a tactical one and actually it helped bjp; should then we agree that entire conspiracy theory of RSS turning against modi and suppoting hardik patel was flawed

Not interested in drivel. Syaing 'other people did this' is not a valid argument. And who said Congress lied- every single thing they said was true. One day before the thing went into full gear everyone in my campus got a message from the child of 'bigshot' in Ahmedabad govt law and order. PLease- that things are about to get very very serious. Please do not step outside to the city under any circumstances.' Even the profs stopped coming in. And then the events rolled out. Who gave you the idea that it was not completely planned and was not rolled out with the help of the highest police officers looking away as instructed. We just shut our gates and stayed inside for weeks- ours was a self contained campus. Despite the fact that we were removed from the city mysterious vehicles would come down and wait near the gates to 'scope'. You can talk about Sanjeev Bhaskar being liar and whatnot but I don't need any of it- I KNOW THAT MODI DID IT because I WAS IN THE CITY.

@Tridibans who do you think these people are? LEADERS? Man you gotta get some therapy if you really believe that.

what a coincidence ...... I WAS IN THE CITY too ... and I KNOW MODI DID NOT DO IT.

Apparently SC agrees with me. That makes you a liar. But I guess you already know that. :lol:

if bjp wins on 8 nov. and if we find out that bhagwat statement was a tactical one and actually it helped bjp; should then we agree that entire conspiracy theory of RSS turning against modi and suppoting hardik patel was flawed

I also feel it was a tactical risk

1. majority of the people in Bihar don't have access to TV or Internet and usually those in the upper castes have so using the reservation to get upper caste votes while using local candidates to get local voters could help.
2. It also makes Lalu and Nitish talk about Caste and not development...

If BJP wins Bihar, this win will come despite of MB's statement. Biggest propaganda done by MGB is this statement.

Back
Top Bottom