What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

They are busy making a fool of themselves already, all of a sudden these moron commies have started celebrating Hindu festivals.

Talking about commies celebrating Hindu festivals, here is what has been happening here:

In Major U-Turn, Stalin Says DMK a Party of Hindus -The New Indian Express
“90 to 95% of DMK workers are Hindus,” explains Stalin. :lol: “Their families go to temples, even my own wife frequents temples. I do not stop her. The reason I went to this Ramanujar temple is that Kalaignar has written a script for a series on Ramanujar which is being aired on Kalaignar TV. I liked Ramanujar’s ideology a lot. He has used the words 'Om Namo Narayana' to establish that all castes and creeds are one. He has organised large protests for this cause in his time. So I felt I should go and see the place where all of this happened and I did so,” he said.

Stalin visited Thirukoshtiyur temple with his wife and party cadres, also:
CRW9Y0WU8AAev4F.jpg

J Anbazhagan has also been visiting some temples :lol:

They arent fooling anyone though, they only worship money.

btech lo 'branch' yedhi??,mee illu kuda Hyderabadaa??
CSE-1st Year, Hyderabad lo nenu Banjara hills,Khairtabad madhyam unta. Aaa taj hotel deggara.

Meru Hyderabad lo evvar telasa? leda Hyderabad lo future lo vostunava?

@Star Wars @saurav This phase has not gone well for the MGB, here dalits are available in good numbers & many of them have voted for HAM,LJP & the BJP!!

BJP will do well here & if LJP & the HAM also do well, then the MGB could get in single digits with the Congress getting zzero.

Now the only important factor which can change everything is the turnout figures

Also tweets from narendranath(journo)

Coded tweets from IBTL:-

Here is praveen patil's noon time analysis.

1087x1224xBeta-Noon-Papers.jpg.pagespeed.ic.S2KXdfBhe3.webp

LAST EDIT:-
Figures from a pro-NDA pundit from Bihar(who I find more reliable than sachin reddy)
CRcWu8cUEAAEfly.png

It seems that the situation is not that bad for the MGB as I thought it would be..
@Star Wars am really sorry to tag u again, but have u seen this guy's figures. Trust me on this, he is more reliable than sachin on bihar

@arp2041bhai No comments from you on Bihar till now?? @JanjaWeedsir @magudisir- please have a look

Last edited:
Hariyana CM files FIR against Indian Express for misquoting him...

Won't work. The Indian Express has him on tape. It was released by IE following Khattar's statement on misquoting. There was no misquoting, he said it exactly the way they reported.

CSE-1st Year, Hyderabad lo nenu Banjara hills,Khairtabad madhyam unta. Aaa taj hotel deggara.

@Star Wars @saurav This phase has not gone well for the MGB, here dalits are available in good numbers & many of them have voted for HAM,LJP & the BJP!!

BJP will do well here & if LJP & the HAM also do well, then the MGB could get in single digits with the Congress getting zzero.

Congy getting zero is confimred, HAM has done quiet well. Manji did well over here even in 2010 for Nitish, so its not surprising. As per Sachin and other political twitteratis NDA strike rate is 75%+

Won't work. The Indian Express has him on tape. It was released by IE following Khattar's statement on misquoting. There was no misquoting, he said it exactly the way they reported.

I heard the tape, there is a slight difference in the grammer. He never used the word "must" and he never mentioned Pakistan.

SC struck down NJAC ! Just wow

Better dissolve parliament too and let CJI rule

It is what was expected of them, not sure why people are surprised.

Now the only important factor which can change everything is the turnout figures

Also tweets from narendranath(journo)

Coded tweets from IBTL:-

Here is praveen patil's noon time analysis.

1087x1224xBeta-Noon-Papers.jpg.pagespeed.ic.S2KXdfBhe3.webp

LAST EDIT:-
Figures from a pro-NDA pundit from Bihar(who I find more reliable than sachin reddy)
CRcWu8cUEAAEfly.png

It seems that the situation is not that bad for the MGB as I thought it would be..

@arp2041bhai No comments from you on Bihar till now?? @JanjaWeedsir @magudisir- please have a look

Some people are expecting 75-80% strike rate for NDA. So we don't really know, but in both phases put together NDA has done quiet well.. NDA will get more than 20 seats overall in phase 2 , i am very sure of that

Sombody contact @jha and ask him the status.

I am bad with codes, what does it mean ?

@Tridibans kya news hai, your from bihar right ?

I am originally from Bengal bro having active Bihar BJP family members .... A rare BJP supporting Bong actually :partay:

@Darmashkian is doing an excellent job btw regarding Bihar elections. I am amazed at his indepth insights even when he is just 18 years old from Telangana :what::what::o:

After 2 phases, NDA is leading by 10-12 seats. But the margin is bit of a worry actually. BJP insiders were hoping to get atleast 24 in Phase 1 and 20 odd in p[hase 2 (Amit Shah himself said BJP will get 24 in phase 1). But phase 1 saw some strong RJD/ JDU support (especially in Bhagalpur and LJP/ RLSP were dam squibs unfortunately.

Phase 1: BJP+ 15-17 (BJP itself will get 14-15) ...... MGB- 20-22
Phase 2: BJP+ 25 (ATLEAST) BJP itself will get 20-22 :enjoy:

Infact, some BJP members are already celebrating in Bihar as I speak (and mind you, most are booth karyakartas who were actually on the ground).

PS: I don't know what to make of this but trust me, many in Bihar BJP believe the comments by Mohan Bhagwat were " a risk worth taking" to bring MGB to deliberately fight the election on castes (as BJP itself is fighting on develpment). Afterall, RSS is not that dumb. @Nair saab will attest to this, whatever may be the reason, RSS will tirelessly work in the background to unite the BJP (even today when we were sitting in our AC rooms, most booth workers were RSS karyakartas working tirelessly even in booths where NDA candidates other than BJP were contesting.

I am originally from Bengal bro having active Bihar BJP family members .... A rare BJP supporting Bong actually :partay:

@Darmashkian is doing an excellent job btw regarding Bihar elections. I am amazed at his indepth insights even when he is just 18 years old from Telangana :what::what::o:

After 2 phases, NDA is leading by 10-12 seats. But the margin is bit of a worry actually. BJP insiders were hoping to get atleast 24 in Phase 1 and 20 odd in p[hase 2 (Amit Shah himself said BJP will get 24 in phase 1). But phase 1 saw some strong RJD/ JDU support (especially in Bhagalpur and LJP/ RLSP were dam squibs unfortunately.

Word is LJP has done extremely well in phase 1 and may get more seats than RJD

next phase on 28th , seriously ECI :hitwall:

Word is LJP has done extremely well in phase 1 and may get more seats than RJD

next phase on 28th , seriously ECI :hitwall:

I am not that hopeful of BJP winning Bihar.

Who is this Reddy guy ?? What is his earlier track record, I mean during Delhi. Please post the tweets of some Bihar's local analysts, who is working on ground.

As per me, I am taking Patil's word as true. BJP is gona sit in opposition.

Reason being MGB votes are concentrated while BJP's is distributed all over Bihar.

I am not that hopeful of BJP winning Bihar.

Who is this Reddy guy ?? What is his earlier track record, I mean during Delhi. Please post the tweets of some Bihar's local analysts, who is working on ground.

As per me, I am taking Patil's word as true. BJP is gona sit in opposition.

Reason being MGB votes are concentrated while BJP's is distributed all over Bihar.

Patil/Reddy got it wrong in Delhi along with everyone else. MGB votes being concentrated means most votes will go to less seats in Delhi. They have a lot of support in seemanchal, so MBG is likely to have huge gains there but they have problems everywhere else...

BJP itself is expecting around 24 in Phase 2

Back
Top Bottom