What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yes, Sonia Gandhi can return her class 5th certificate and Pappu can retun His ordinary degree he got from one ordinary US university after he was kicked out of Harward.

Pappu was gifted his "degree" after studying in Trinity collage, UK for 9 months. :cheesy: ........... he did not even needed to have a bachelors degree before being gifted his "masters" degree :D ....... such is the benefits of privileged birth.

MM Kalburgi murder: Author Uday Prakash to return Sahitya Akademi award | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Work of one of the writers who returned his award.

CRYNay2UcAAjbLH.jpg

CRYNeDSVAAA2YDU.jpg

CRYNfA7VAAEsnmT.jpg

CRYNfuXUwAAg06h.jpg

This guy earned his award.
Whoa!! Seems he has read lots of "Anonymous" Novels!! :azn:

who is Chotka Bhai & who is Bhadka Bhai? Is he talking about Nitish & Lalu.. & Nitish being chota & Lalu bada?

& no one even mentioning Congress remotely! :lol:

I think he is talking about NItish and Lalu, Congies must get zero....

Hmm, i talked to few folks in BIhar, i think the reservation comments could be deliberate.... Very risky strategy. IF it fails it fails badly, if it works, it works well..

Kejriwal is claiming that Modiji is doomed in Bihar, just he like he was doomed in Varanasi, and just like ABVP was gonna lose in DUSU.

CRbRMkwVEAAK8Rc.jpg:large

Congress will get 2 seats, mark my words.
nice.. one for Pappu.. & one for Pappu ki maa. & Congressis can claim.. look people still have lot of faith in Gandhis.. & hence they gave two seats to them as mark of respect to Gandhis! :lol:

nice.. one for Pappu.. & one for Pappu ki maa. & Congressis can claim.. look people still have lot of faith in Gandhis.. & hence they gave two seats to them as mark of respect to Gandhis! :lol:

Am dead serious, willing to put money on it.

Back
Top Bottom