What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Those AW-101s will definitely have to fly again, that’s a given. The S-92 deal will never materialise because, since it is the only other VVIP helicopter option available, it will have to become a sole-source procurement, which is forbidden under the DPP guidelines. NaMo is using both Mi-17V-5 & the Mi-171s that were procured 15 years ago. Why isn’t anyone dealing with this issue head-on? Simply because unless the closure reports on investigations are filed by either the Enforcement Directorate or the CBI or the Central Vigilance Commission, the Govt of India can’t do anything. One has to follow ‘due process’ as mandated by the ‘Rules of Business’ book of the Govt of India.

All this would never have happened had AKA not taken the panicky & alarmist decision to arbitrarily cancel the AW-101 procurement contract. So now, AKA owes every Indian taxpayer an explanation about why he terminated an ongoing contract in the absence of any verifiable evidence of any kind of wrongdoing. Why did he make the MoD function on the basis of mere allegations, suppositions & assumptions? And consequently, why did he jeapordise the safety of India’s National Nuclear Command Authority? Unfortunately, no one except me is asking these questions while AKA blissfully carries on with his life as if he couldn’t be bothered about all this, despite overwhelming evidence about his criminal negligence & sinful conduct when performing his functions as the RM, i.e. he & his political masters are firm adherents of the ‘chalta hai’ attitude under which let the whole country be damned for as long as no shit stains them personally! In any other self-respecting country, politicians like him would have had to face the full brunt of the law on charges of jeapordising national security. But not in India.

Blogger: TRISHUL - Post a Comment

The entire comment is valid but as this is a political thread I would like to discuss the political element of this specifically. Why has the the NDA not gonna after this scoundrel in any way shape or form? I don't think I've heard a single criticism of the "Saint" by the incumbent DM or anyone else in the GoI despite the fact that it is an accepted fact he ran the MoD effectively to a standstill and set back the Indian Military by years (if not decades)? What the "Saint" did really is bordering on treasonous behaviour....

Trust me if they do that, he will simply play his minority of how evil fascist hindutva government is targetting a minority christian leader that will start chain reaction with selective media outrages, awards returning etc etc etc. Sad reality of indian politics.

12107224_916748168360662_4232148594212656738_n.jpg
12108117_916748425027303_1102597739059169833_n.jpg

THis really happened ....

Last edited:
They are bound to be thrashed in Bihar. If they still keep projecting Pappu.. then they'll be writing their own obituary! I only hope they keep going the way they are right now...

They are stuck with Pappu now. Booting him out at this stage would mean Congress accepting that he is an incompetent nincompoop.

#AkademiPoetry is trending .. you can check out more stuff there. :lol:

Reddit posters has a humble take on the earlier Ham sandwitch masterpiece :

I want an award in my closet.
Kissed-some @ss. commie @ss.
That will suffice, won't it?
I want to impress the knauss.
Would that do?
How about blowing some stooges as well?
And I am ready to kiss the critics swelled head.
Would that be good enough?
Hey, listen! Or do you want something completely else?
I could write about the atrocity on the ( poor / casteless / minority ) chap from the next lane
I am just wondering what, what the fcuk,
will make you publish my crap and give me an award in bargain.
I could return it one day to show my righteous balls,
Hope it helps me sell a few copies at the book stalls.

@JanjaWeed @Roybot @Star Wars @Marxist @Jason bourne @heisenberg @IN-2030 @gslv

Maybe THIS is why awards are being returned, to some people money matters more than the awards, add to that they are going to receive quite some benefits from their sponsors!!

12144927_10153072435281160_8754853916795992729_n.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This bloody gandhi familly has only given awards to their god-damn chamchas!! We seriously need some committee/commision to review every single "literary" award which has been awarded since independence!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think The UPA CM is M Karunanidhi who likes to be called Kalaignar(his literary name) & the award Kalaimamani!! BUt didn't Kalaimamani come out in 1954 when MK was still young??

@Rajaraja Chola @Manindra @Josef K Can any of you confirm whether the above tweets are true, please?

Last edited:
@JanjaWeed @Roybot @Star Wars @Marxist @Jason bourne @heisenberg @IN-2030 @gslv

Maybe THIS is why awards are being returned, to some people money matters more than the awards, add to that they are going to receive quite some benefits from their sponsors!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This bloody gandhi familly has only given awards to their god-damn chamchas!! We seriously need some committee/commision to review every single award which has been awarded since independence!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think The UPA CM is M Karunanidhi who likes to be called Kalaignar(his literary name) & the award Kalaimamani!!

@Rajaraja Chola @Manindra @Josef K Can any of you confirm, please?

Get Award and get Rs. 1 Lakh as reward.

Return Award and get Rs. 1 Crore as reward ? :cheesy: ............. this is truly the best investment opportunity in India. :enjoy:

Best ROI.

Agreed! SHows that this entire controversy of writers returning awards is only to humiliate & hurt this govt!

AM sure the Congis have a role in this!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& Welcome to this Forum :) :) :welcome: to :pdf:

It seems you haven't posted your introduction in the Members intro subforum [I saw your last few posts by clicking your profile & I went through it ]
So could you introduce yourself to us & tell us more about yourself if you don't mind?

P.S:- If you feel someone's' post is good, then you can click like which is at the bottom of the post & just above the reply button! Just hover your mouse above it & it will show itself
Get Award and get Rs. 1 Lakh as reward.

Return Award and get Rs. 1 Crore as reward ? :cheesy: ............. this is truly the best investment opportunity in India. :enjoy:

Best ROI.

Thought this is quite funny...:lol:

@AmartyaTalks: I wanted Rahul Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi to return their degrees to show protest against the growing intolerance. Alas, they don't have any!

Yes, Sonia Gandhi can return her class 5th certificate and Pappu can retun His ordinary degree he got from one ordinary US university after he was kicked out of Harward.

Back
Top Bottom