What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

See I am not very keen on what the bookies have said regarding Bihar, firstly they got Delhi wrong & secondly many of the smart ones are staying away from Bihar after Delhi & seeing the fact that Bihar is a pollster's nighmare!

But please continue to keep me updated on the rates of the satta market, when I get to know that the smart ones are back in action, I will start believing them

not all of them were wrong, only once in Delhi

H
Unlike @saurav I don't believe it, RJD has a stronger org. than the JDU,Cong & even the LJP.

TBH RJD may get single digits, but they will still get more than LJP. LJP is an ally & those who wish to vote for the BJP may not be keen on voting for Paswan's party.

LJP leading over RJD is also coming from multiple political pundits on twitter.

The Old guards from the time of Rajiv and Indira Gandhi are very upset with the Rahul and his leadership. There was word going around that loss in BIhar will have severe consequences for Congress...
They are bound to be thrashed in Bihar. If they still keep projecting Pappu.. then they'll be writing their own obituary! I only hope they keep going the way they are right now...

BJP document ‘forced’ religious conversion, NGO on par with Maoists
By Ravish Tiwari, ET Bureau | 15 Oct, 2015, 04.57AM IST
Post a Comment

NEW DELHI: The BJP's indoctrination document has identified 'forced' religious conversion and NGOs that receive foreign funds as internal threats the nation faces and has categorised them along with the threat from Maoists.

The document prepared by the central BJP to train 1.5 million cadres from over 100 million party members, recruited from across the country earlier this year, highlights religious conversion as a "serious domestic threat" and a "conspiracy" by Christian and 'Jihadi activities.

"For several years, a conspiracy has been on to disturb the demographic structure of the country through Christian and Jihadi activities thriving with the help from funds and force. This is a serious domestic threat for us," the document said.

"There has been so much religious conversion in some of our states that it has disturbed the d e m o g r a p h i c structure. There is pent-up anger and agitation in such states that can burst out anytime," the document warns, without naming the states.

The document seeks to 'enlighten' BJP cadres on allegations of foreign support for the activities. "Foreign agencies are also involved in religious conversions through the use of finance and muscle power," the document alleged and expressed concern that "forced religious conversions are a serious issue as it threatens to disturb our peace and harmony". The document laments alleged "tacit support" to religious conversion by some political parties in the country.

The government had distanced itself from support to RSS-affiliated organisation's 're-conversion' drive late last year but the inclusion of this point in the ruling party's indoctrination document suggests vigilantism from the saffron ranks against religious conversion.

The BJP indoctrination document frames NGOs receiving funds from foreign donors as another domestic threat before the country.

Document hails Rajnath's recent curbs on NGOs

The BJP training paper highlights Rajnath Singh-led home ministry's crackdown on NGOs as a welcome step by the BJP government.

"There are thousands of NGOs which receive funds from abroad with the sole purpose of disturbing the national ambience and put an obstacle against growth and specially misguide people in tribal regions," the document said.

"Earlier, there were several NGOs which tried to put a spanner against developmental projects which included road, irrigation and mining projects in tribal areas" the document said.

Read more at:
BJP document ‘forced’ religious conversion, NGO on par with Maoists - The Economic Times
@arp2041 @SarthakGanguly @saurav @ranjeet @Marxist @Nair saab @JanjaWeed @magudi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not all of them were wrong, only once in Delhi

LJP leading over RJD is also coming from multiple political pundits on twitter.
Hmm very interesting if the LJP>RJD is coming from multiple pundits, after all phase-1 isn't the RJD's strong point, those areas will come later.
But such news is still quite surprising, I will check & tally this observation with some who I know

& Can you give me the names of some of these pundits??

& Please if chintamani is among that list, please ignore him, that guy is good but his bias always spoils his predictions.
He always over-estimates the numbers for the BJP & hates the most reformist BJP CM around-Vasundhara Raje, one would think she was an Akhilesh Yadav determined to loot & finish Rajasthan by reading his tweets

& regarding those tweets you posted-
The poster is a gujarati supremacist & unnecessarily hates the Shiv Sena,but he is very cunning & smart. This guy must know some peiple very high within the BJP & this govt.

I too will post some tweets from him on Bihar:-
Bhagwat will talk about reservation again
Only NiKu is talking about vikas & what he has done & that is when he is bashing Modi:-
sssv op Twitter: "@thakkar_sameet Amit bhai doing his best to galvanize the cadres so he will give statements to keep cadres motivated.Bhagwat spoiling it."
sssv op Twitter: "@ShashankMSingh At this point in time,as things stand,a divine intervention can only propel BJP to 110 or above 110. @India_Policy"
sssv op Twitter: "@ShashankMSingh Only one man can turn this game despite all odds,Modi with his aura & blessing of Durga Ma. @India_Policy"
sssv op Twitter: "@ShashankMSingh BJP will carpet bomb Modi on macro level & in villages put up local leaders to counter Bihari v/s bahari @India_Policy"

Last edited:
Hmm very interesting if the LJP>RJD is coming from multiple pundits, after all phase-1 isn't the RJD's strong point, those areas will come later.
Can you give me the names of some of these pundits?? & Please if chintamani is among that list, please ignore him, that guy is good but his bias always spoils his predictions.

The same guy you linked day before yesterday, the Sachin guy along with several others, illtry to find a link, havn't followed them, no clue who chintamani is... Not to mention also the guy Magudi linked giving similar statements..

& regarding those tweets you posted
The poster is a gujarati supremacist & unnecessarily hates the Shiv Sena, he is very cunning & smart. That guy must know someone very high within the BJP & this govt.

Tbh Gujarati supremacist ????? never heard of that before...,BTW.. even i hate Shiv Sena ...

He along with several others is overplaying the reservation card. Giving a difference of 15-20 seats just over MB talking of reservation is pretty much ridicules.

BTW, go check Sachin's latest prediction...

Last edited:
The same guy you linked day before yesterday, the Sachin guy along with several others, illtry to find a link, havn't followed them, no clue who chintamani is... Not to mention also the guy Magudi linked giving similar statements..

Tbh Gujarati supremacist sounds like a load of BS...,BTW.. even i hate Shiv Sena ...

He along with several others is overplaying the reservation card. Giving a difference of 15-20 seats just over MB talking of reservation is pretty much ridicules.
I have linked so many guys here :P , kay I will check those tweets & the postsers.

Yep he is one, I have been following this profile & his last 2 ones for more than 18 months,man !! This guy in his last profile was the 2nd one (other than chanakya)who I knew who gave 272+ to the BJP, that's how I remember him!!

Also he bashed saswati sarkar quite a lot back then, still does today :P

By the way I love the Sainiks, they rock :) THey sure know how to irritate someone ;) though their leadership isn't that great & sanjay raut has to go.

& the reservation card is working , it;s taking away the votes of the OBCs & some EBCs & SCs. SUch statements matter a lot!! People are now thinking that the RSS is anti-BCs & SCs & BJP is RSS ka chamcha!
[& 90s is in the worst case, he is still optimistic that the BJP can reach 100 seats.]

Many cadre are disappointed with such statements, you can trust me on this one. SUch statements hurt their chances in a backward state such as Bihar, very caste is involved in many angles & especially reservation.

I have linked so many guys here :P , kay I will check those tweets & the postsers.

Yep he is one, I have been following this profile & his last 2 ones for more than 18 months,man !! This guy in his last profile was the 2nd one (other than chanakya)who I knew who gave 272+ to the BJP, that's how I remember him!!

Also he bashed saswati sarkar quite a lot back then, still does today :P

By the way I love the Sainiks, they rock :) THey sure know how to irritate someone ;) though their leadership isn't that great & sanjay raut has to go.

& the reservation card is working , it;s taking away the votes of the OBCs & some EBCs & SCs. SUch statements matter a lot!! People are now thinking that the RSS is anti-BCs & SCs & BJP is RSS ka chamcha!
[& 90s is in the worst case, he is still optimistic that the BJP can reach 100 seats.]

Many cadre are disappointed with such statements, you can trust me on this one. SUch statements hurt their chances in a backward state such as Bihar, very caste is involved in many angles & especially reservation.

Hmm, contradictory .. Sachin is saying there will be Delhi like results on Nov 8, then he follows it up by saying "MGB not winning" . If its is Delhi like result in favor of BJP, then the reservation card won;t make any difference...

I have spoken to some of my Bihari friends, some of them have not even heard of Mohan Bhagwat..

EDIT:-