What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Am dead serious, willing to put money on it.

Considering your information, with Lalu's rally and reports on Phase 1 , MGB is in big trouble, even if JDU gets 70% of the voteshare, even then Lalu will need to get a strike rate of 50% which is very very difficult. Idiot Nitish has a lot of Support, but they will never vote for Lalu.

@Roybot ok, the above guy is predicting 7-8 for congies...I hope its 2 though

Hariyana CM files FIR against Indian Express for misquoting him...

Wow i checked that handle its insane these commies ! Is he married to Kavita Krishnan or something ?

meh..... most commies over here are like that. He was a bit lenient though as compared to those i have met. Most wanted Amit shah to be tortured...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rahul Gandhi : Modi Ji wears Clothes of Green, Yellow, Saffron, Red etc. But, Nitish Ji wears only White Colour Kurta.

Shame on Modi :angry:

Nenu Hyderabad lo chadukunthuna. Nenu ippududu paddenimidi sanvatsaralu unna.

Koncham malayali mitrulu naa college lo unnaru(B.Tech), koncham ma 11th,12th class ninchi nenu ippudu daka contact lo unna
btech lo 'branch' yedhi??,mee illu kuda Hyderabadaa??

MM Kalburgi murder: Author Uday Prakash to return Sahitya Akademi award | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Work of one of the writers who returned his award.

CRYNay2UcAAjbLH.jpg

CRYNeDSVAAA2YDU.jpg

CRYNfA7VAAEsnmT.jpg

CRYNfuXUwAAg06h.jpg

This guy earned his award.

@Star Wars @JanjaWeed @magudi @thesolar65 @arp2041
:o: aise novels bhi hote hain :what:

Thats why i say you guys should support Cong en masse and root out commies.With WB out of sight a loss in Kerala would be death blow .Also will help bjp in long run

They are busy making a fool of themselves already, all of a sudden these moron commies have started celebrating Hindu festivals.

-
Rahul Gandhi : Modi Ji wears Clothes of Green, Yellow, Saffron, Red etc. But, Nitish Ji wears only White Colour Kurta.

Shame on Modi :angry:

Had it been other way round and Modi would have used only white while Nitish used all different shades .

Then I guess he would have said.

"Intolerance for other shades of colours is apparent in Modi's behaviour, it only shows his intolerance , how can you expect this man who can't even tolerate other colours than one to tolerate people of different colours, heights, casts, creeds, or for that matter even religion. :rofl: :rofl:

This guy is absurd even by the standards of a 10'th fail.

I hope if had he died then may be condolences votes would have made his son's carrier.

He is Punjabi, I hope he milks IE to his liking.

Mastram yaad aa gaya tha mujhe to ek baar.
shayad aise dailogs to c grade bollywood movies me bhi nahi hote

but whats surprising is why isnt goverment taking back the flats or penssions alloted to all such cartoons who are giving back there so called awards ?

Back
Top Bottom