What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@saurav what is your assessment ?

NDA getting 3-4 less than expected. MGB getting 3-4 more than expected. MGB went with 20. This time NDA will get 20(+-2) .. Likewise MGB : 12 (+-2)...

RLSP is dragging the tally down. Performing worse than congress. Looks like a trojan to me.

NDA getting 3-4 less than expected. MGB getting 3-4 more than expected. MGB went with 20. This time NDA will get 20(+-2) .. Likewise MGB : 12 (+-2)...

RLSP is dragging the tally down. Performing worse than congress. Looks like a trojan to me.

So phase 1 and phase 2, who has the lead ?

way too many conflicting reports .... lol ....BIharis making a fool out of polsters...

CRc5fDUUYAAUI-D.jpg

"Yatha twam karasi,
Tatha twam bhogasi."

You reap what you sow.

I grew up watching English channels (NDTV, etc) having "secular" debates about evil Modi/ RSS/ BJP . I was in 10th std. when 2002 happened. And till around 2010 actually believed Modi is a mass murderer. Then in Post Graduation had a chance to actually stay in Gujarat. My outlook for India and Indian politics changed.

Here was a man who was elected 4 TIMES by his own people but was hounded day and night by the journalists, liberal self declared seculars, political opponents. But alas, after 13 years.....

Modi is the PM of the country. BJP won absolute majority. States after states are being saffronised. The people who sowed the seeds of lies, hatred and unethical narratives...

Congress is down the drain. 44 and counting down....
Setalvad and her fraud husband is in jail.....
Bhat and other pawns are being dishonorably rapped by the Supreme Court itself.....
Third rate so called "sahitya winners" have no job and are resorting to cheap politics....
End of Lalu raj/ Nitish ego/ BSP casteism.....

Alas, I am soooo happy today......

@magudi @Star Wars @Marxist

Sorry as I can tag only 5 p[people.... so I have to put the icing on the cake.... so

@Joe Shearer @Guynextdoor2

"Yatha twam karasi,
Tatha twam bhogasi."

You reap what you sow.

I grew up watching English channels (NDTV, etc) having "secular" debates about evil Modi/ RSS/ BJP . I was in 10th std. when 2002 happened. And till around 2010 actually believed Modi is a mass murderer. Then in Post Graduation had a chance to actually stay in Gujarat. My outlook for India and Indian politics changed.

Here was a man who was elected 4 TIMES by his own people but was hounded day and night by the journalists, liberal self declared seculars, political opponents. But alas, after 13 years.....

Modi is the PM of the country. BJP won absolute majority. States after states are being saffronised. The people who sowed the seeds of lies, hatred and unethical narratives...

Bhat and other pawns are being dishonorably rapped by the Supreme Court itself.....
Third rate so called "sahitya winners" have no job and are resorting to cheap politics....

Sorry as I can tag only 5 p[people.... so I have to put the icing on the cake.... so

Same, slowly and steadily the rot is being exposed and cleaned out from the system. Bihar victory will be another big step, will sleep peacefully after Nov 8th once its done....

Same, slowly and steadily the rot is being exposed and cleaned out from the system. Bihar victory will be another big step, will sleep peacefully after Nov 8th once its done....

Take a screenshot of my post buddy. :)

BJP is going to form government on 8th Nov. Worst case scenario, NDA will end up 130.

It was This Bihar and UP who gave Modi 105 / 120 seats in 2014 LS .

Congress is going to get 3 to 5 seats. RJD/ JDU both will be below 50 each.

"Yatha twam karasi,
Tatha twam bhogasi."

You reap what you sow.

How did you come to the conclusion that killing people are developing a state are mutually exclusive. I was in Ahd BTW during the riots. So I know what they said about Modi was true. And I love my country so can't look away from the truth.

The rot of the BJP is being exposed for sure.

Back
Top Bottom