What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

what a coincidence ...... I WAS IN THE CITY too ... and I KNOW MODI DID NOT DO IT.

Apparently SC agrees with me. That makes you a liar. But I guess you already know that. :lol:

Whiners will always whine. Ignore the guy. He is too sensitive to the issue :p:. That self imposed campus imprisionment has affected him greatly. LOL

Modi got the chief ministership of Gujarat in Oct 2001 by virtue of Keshubhai's inability to continue further. Riots happened in Feb/March 2002.
A period of 04 months were not nearly enough for modi to leave his stamp at the grassroots level. This is precisely the reason why he was not able to manage the ground level reaction quickly.

Remember it was the time when crowd of thousands used to line up to receive Praveen Togadia. Sanjay was powerful as well. It was only later that Modi stomped on these two and sidelined them to the fringe but for the most part of riots, the ground reaction was fanned by the supporters of these two.

Kejriwal can't handle a few mosquitoes spreading dengue in Delhi ( Dengue cases in excess of 10000 have been reported!) and a bunch of smarta$s whiners expected Modi to control the riot which spread to an entire state and for which eventually army had to be called out.
By the way how many know for how long the request for deployment of army had been kept in abeyance from centre, even after Modi requested for the same officially ?

Edit: By the way BJP will form the government in Bihar, though by a less than expected victory margin.

Whiners will always whine. Ignore the guy. He is too sensitive to the issue :p:. That self imposed campus imprisionment has affected him greatly. LOL

Modi got the chief ministership of Gujarat in Oct 2001 by virtue of Keshubhai's inability to continue further. Riots happened in Feb/March 2002.
A period of 04 months were not nearly enough for modi to leave his stamp at the grassroots level. This is precisely the reason why he was not able to manage the ground level reaction quickly.

Remember it was the time when crowd of thousands used to line up to receive Praveen Togadia. Sanjay was powerful as well. It was only later that Modi stomped on these two and sidelined them to the fringe but for the most part of riots, the ground reaction was fanned by the supporters of these two.

Kejriwal can't handle a few mosquitoes spreading dengue in Delhi ( Dengue cases in excess of 10000 have been reported!) and a bunch of smarta$s whiners expected Modi to control the riot which spread to an entire state and for which eventually army had to be called out.
By the way how many know for how long the request for deployment of army had been kept in abeyance from centre, even after Modi requested for the same officially ?

Edit: By the way BJP will form the government in Bihar, though by a less than expected victory margin.

After the SC verdict, this needn't even be discussed any-more.

Anyone who wants to believe his own concocted story than the Supreme Court of India is free to live in their own personal bubble of hate and animosity.

@ranjeet Consider this curious development- unlike other elections media outlets not claiming outright win for Modi. I'm not ruling out a modi win, but it might be a closly fought one in comparison to others. And if what Kejriwal says is true, then another score for him.
What exactly has Kejriwal done in this election? All he has done is to prove that he is anti Modi not pro constructive and corruption free politics. He is cheering for a coalition of Lalu and Congress. If BJP loose this election it will be a big blow to election management of Amit Shah and a little dent on Modi's Image. Which might prove as a blessing in disguise as some heads would roll higher ups.

What exactly has Kejriwal done in this election? All he has done is to prove that he is anti Modi not pro constructive and corruption free politics. He is cheering for a coalition of Lalu and Congress. If BJP loose this election it will be a big blow to election management of Amit Shah and a little dent on Modi's Image. Which might prove as a blessing in disguise as some heads would roll higher ups.

chances are less of BJP loosing, especially since Lalu has been given 100 seats and Congress 40. JDU may get a good strike rate. BUT RJD and congies will fail them...

Is railway neer scam one more skeleton tumbling from Congress's closet ?

After hearing Smriti Irani being introduced as actress turned politician for the umpteenth time by the presstitutes, a question came to my mind that why presstitutes never refer to Sonia Gandhi as a bar girl turned politician. Why ?

Not interested in drivel. Syaing 'other people did this' is not a valid argument. And who said Congress lied- every single thing they said was true. One day before the thing went into full gear everyone in my campus got a message from the child of 'bigshot' in Ahmedabad govt law and order. PLease- that things are about to get very very serious. Please do not step outside to the city under any circumstances.' Even the profs stopped coming in. And then the events rolled out. Who gave you the idea that it was not completely planned and was not rolled out with the help of the highest police officers looking away as instructed. We just shut our gates and stayed inside for weeks- ours was a self contained campus. Despite the fact that we were removed from the city mysterious vehicles would come down and wait near the gates to 'scope'. You can talk about Sanjeev Bhaskar being liar and whatnot but I don't need any of it- I KNOW THAT MODI DID IT because I WAS IN THE CITY.

@Tridibans who do you think these people are? LEADERS? Man you gotta get some therapy if you really believe that.

Bhat was also in the city. So was 100 other congress people. Look what the SC have said in its judgement...

You are mixing things now. Nobody claimed 2002 did not happen. After Godhra, there was a boiling point which was reached. And yes, many right wingers fuelled that fire.

But your narrative is completely wrong. Similar thing had happened under UPA in Muzaffarnagar, 100 other times like Bhagalpur etc. not necessarily under orders of the then CM (be it congress or Modi in this case).

If you say so, then for 13 years where is the incriminating evidence? And more so..... instead of your claims.... THE VERY GUJARATIS THINK HE IS INNOCENT. For God's sake.... he was elected 4 Fricking times :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Infact it is good news. It signals some worrying signs for anti-BJP parties.The writing is on the wall. Already there are reports that AIMM/SP has dented MGB in atleast 2 seats. Afterall, all these secular parties don't want BJP to romp home too....

"Yatha twam karasi,
Tatha twam bhogasi."

You reap what you sow.

I grew up watching English channels (NDTV, etc) having "secular" debates about evil Modi/ RSS/ BJP . I was in 10th std. when 2002 happened. And till around 2010 actually believed Modi is a mass murderer. Then in Post Graduation had a chance to actually stay in Gujarat. My outlook for India and Indian politics changed.

Here was a man who was elected 4 TIMES by his own people but was hounded day and night by the journalists, liberal self declared seculars, political opponents. But alas, after 13 years.....

Modi is the PM of the country. BJP won absolute majority. States after states are being saffronised. The people who sowed the seeds of lies, hatred and unethical narratives...

Congress is down the drain. 44 and counting down....
Setalvad and her fraud husband is in jail.....
Bhat and other pawns are being dishonorably rapped by the Supreme Court itself.....
Third rate so called "sahitya winners" have no job and are resorting to cheap politics....
End of Lalu raj/ Nitish ego/ BSP casteism.....

Alas, I am soooo happy today......

@magudi @Star Wars @Marxist

Sorry as I can tag only 5 p[people.... so I have to put the icing on the cake.... so

@Joe Shearer @Guynextdoor2

A small correction She is not in jail ,SC extended her Dial a bail

Bhat was also in the city. So was 100 other congress people. Look what the SC have said in its judgement...

You are mixing things now. Nobody claimed 2002 did not happen. After Godhra, there was a boiling point which was reached. And yes, many right wingers fuelled that fire.

But your narrative is completely wrong. Similar thing had happened under UPA in Muzaffarnagar, 100 other times like Bhagalpur etc. not necessarily under orders of the then CM (be it congress or Modi in this case).

If you say so, then for 13 years where is the incriminating evidence? And more so..... instead of your claims.... THE VERY GUJARATIS THINK HE IS INNOCENT. For God's sake.... he was elected 4 Fricking times :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Infact it is good news. It signals some worrying signs for anti-BJP parties.The writing is on the wall. Already there are reports that AIMM/SP has dented MGB in atleast 2 seats. Afterall, all these secular parties don't want BJP to romp home too....

You are quite free to keep telling yourself all kinds of things to think he did not do it. The truth is just the truth.

Incidents of desecration of holy books in Gurudwaras are increasing day by day. On the other hand protesters are refusing to calm down. Shameless biased media and central home ministry are silent on law & order situation in Punjab. Badal's calculations went wrong on protests. From last 3 days Public transport & normal life is under effect due to roadblocks.
Now the question arises - Is Punjab going back to 80s ?

Back
Top Bottom