What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Incidents of desecration of holy books in Gurudwaras are increasing day by day. On the other hand protesters are refusing to calm down. Shameless biased media and central home ministry are silent on law & order situation in Punjab. Badal's calculations went wrong on protests. From last 3 days Public transport & normal life is under effect due to roadblocks.
Now the question arises - Is Punjab going back to 80s ?

Law and Order is a state subject you moron. :lol:

Central home ministry are not required to comment on it. Maybe you can ask Arvind Kejriwal to issue a statement :cheesy: ....... will that suffice ? :P

I hope RW ignore it and let it flop.
You will see some "progressive people" trying to promote it ferociously. The church might try to promote this movie hard by paying theaters to play it (Theyve done this for other evangelical movies). Yeah but mostly these movies are meant for outsiders to show evil yindoos.

You will see some "progressive people" trying to promote it ferociously. The church might try to promote this movie hard by paying theaters to play it (Theyve done this for other evangelical movies). Yeah but mostly these movies are meant for outsiders to show evil yindoos.
Yeah, but lets see how "independent" Censor Board clears it.

Don't say.

He is a rabid Khalistani who spew venom against Hindus, and he and Prometheus probably believes that Arvind Kejariwal is their 11th Guru.

Only Roybot has called him out as a bigot he is. Ranjeet and Echo are soft on him as he is a drug addict Punjabi, and they feel sympathetic towards him as his state has gone to dogs, though it is something whose compete responsibility is on their own shoulders. No one forced Punjabis to take Drugs, and even before Junkie problem, they has rampant Alcoholism. Only Drug of choice has changed.

That 11th Guru bit was uncalled for, I request you not to indulge in such things. Hindus are also AAP members would you start mocking Hindu Gods too? He has political difference no religious animosity, we should respect his views even though we don't agree with them.

Don't say.

He is a rabid Khalistani who spew venom against Hindus, and he and Prometheus probably believes that Arvind Kejariwal is their 11th Guru.

Only Roybot has called him out as a bigot he is. Ranjeet and Echo are soft on him as he is a drug addict Punjabi, and they feel sympathetic towards him as his state has gone to dogs, though it is something whose compete responsibility is on their own shoulders. No one forced Punjabis to take Drugs, and even before Junkie problem, they has rampant Alcoholism. Only Drug of choice has changed.

Rabid Khalistani ? i very much doubt that , he hates BJP and Akali dal for the very poor governance record.

Shatrungan Sinha started talking BS again, seems NDA is ahead of RJD+

Yeah, but lets see how "independent" Censor Board clears it.
I think they will request a few cuts, but will let it go through.

I think part of the problem for BJP at this point is that they are not as "fascist" as some people wanted them to be, neither are they as "secular" as our fiberals want them to be. I sort of agree that they arent really pro Hindu, the are just not anti Hindu like congress.

Don't say.

I know :P ........ I suspect their love for AK is tempered by their contempt (maybe fear) for Hindus.

He takes additional pleasures and effort in spitting on BJP for the sins of Akali Dal. ........ and I am also aware others are sympathetic towards him for linguistic/cultural reasons.

But I am an equal opportunity "hater" so I do not have to play by the rules or expectations :P

I don't think he is a khalistani yet, but when the time comes his faith will surely be tested.

Back
Top Bottom