What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

That is going to hurt some Delhi TV jurno's who were boasting of "modi cancelling rallies as he is loosing" .
Delhi media, both print & electronic are desperately trying to mislead voters by presenting conflicting picturs. & discards like Shotgun are being used to spread their propaganda. It's good that BJP is going full throttle in the remaining three phases..& are leaving no stone unturned to get the message across.

BJP worried after two rounds of voting in Bihar, predicts close contest | india | Hindustan Times

BJP tries to drive a wedge between Nitish and Lalu, uses a 1992 letter to warn non-Yadav OBCs and Dalits - IBNLive

Delhi media, both print & electronic are desperately trying to mislead voters by presenting conflicting picturs. & discards like Shotgun are being used to spread their propaganda. It's good that BJP is going full throttle in the remaining three phases..& are leaving no stone unturned to get the message across.

BJP worried after two rounds of voting in Bihar, predicts close contest | india | Hindustan Times

BJP tries to drive a wedge between Nitish and Lalu, uses a 1992 letter to warn non-Yadav OBCs and Dalits - IBNLive

Stupid Media, Only 14% of Bihar has access to TV, most of them being in Urban area's which is usually mostly pro BJP... This isn't going to help 1 bit, except it may bring in more BJP voters in Urban areas.

That is going to hurt some Delhi TV jurno's who were boasting of "modi cancelling rallies as he is loosing" .

thats near where i live .......

"secular" kerala.

CRgyDuxU8AAoKGo.jpg

Theres talk of a collusion between Bhat and one high profile english channel editor..... even Smriti Irani on Newshour refers to it (watch the video two pages back). :devil:

Anybody has any idea who is he?When asked, Irani sarcastically says that for 10 years this editor turned anchor left no stones unturned to bash Modi and everynight says goodnight to Bhakts with an old Hindi song :o:o_O .....

My guess is Rajdeep. @Star Wars @magudi @ranjeet @Marxist @Darmashkian

Theres talk of a collusion between Bhat and one high profile english channel editor..... even Smriti Irani on Newshour refers to it (watch the video two pages back). :devil:

Anybody has any idea who is he?When asked, Irani sarcastically says that for 10 years this editor turned anchor left no stones unturned to bash Modi and everynight says goodnight to Bhakts with an old Hindi song :o:o_O .....

It was Rajdeep Sardesai she was talking about.

WHo is this Bhat ?

About Arnab......

Goswami was born in Guwahati, Assam on 9 October 1973.[8][9][verification needed] He comes from a family of eminent jurists. His paternal grandfather, Rajani Kanta Goswami, was a lawyer, a Congress leader and an independence activist.[10] His maternal grandfather, Gauri Sankar Bhattacharya, was a leader of the opposition in Assam for many years.[10] He was a writer and a recipient of the Asam Sahitya Sabha Award. Arnab Goswami's father is Colonel Manoranjan and his mother is Suprabha.[11] Manoranjan has been a Bharatiya Janata Party member and contested the 1998 Lok Sabha Polls as the BJP candidate for the Guwahati Lok Sabha seat in Assam where he was defeated by Bhubaneshwar Kalita.

I think this proves he is a bit biased favouring the BJP at times :)

WHo is this Bhat ?
Sanjiv Bhatt yaar.....

About Arnab......
No way... He only tries to balance it with one pro-BJP programme after 5 anti-BJP & anti-govt programmes. But..yes.. better than Bharka Datt & Rajdeep Sardesai though!

Last edited:
About Arnab......

He is not pro bjp just last week he was literally raping BJP spokies for dadri :)

Yes its most likely him but i wonder why courts are afraid to name these people or are they bound by some law not to name em ?

One of the few BJP spokespersons I like

Compare her to likes of Narasimha Rao and Sambit patra or Shaina NCc :lol:

"secular" kerala.

CRgyDuxU8AAoKGo.jpg

RSS also kills back in Kerala , its not all one way as twitter would make you believe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom