What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Law and Order is a state subject you moron. :lol:

Central home ministry are not required to comment on it. Maybe you can ask Arvind Kejriwal to issue a statement :cheesy: ....... will that suffice ? :P
Your smileys show that you are too immature to discuss serious issues. Only a blockhead or a RSS follower can chuckle at such serious phenomenons.
When state fails to control Law & Order, Central Home ministry has the power to demand a report from state like they did in Dadri incident. But in this case they are silent because they are shareholders in power in state.
This is my last reply to you because I am not interested in debating with a dork like you who likes to make fun of tragic incidents.

Why ? Since they don't have a 11th guru, it was a play of words designed to highlight how uncle Keju is now considered a holy Righteous man by the Aaptards.

No mate. The comment about 11th Guru was totally uncalled for. We may have differences of opinions. In some other cases, one of us might even have hurt others' religious feelings. But that doesn't mean we need to resort to the same methods. After all, we are all Indians.

Request you to delete the comment.

BJP seriously lacks bench strength in Spokesperson department. All the good ones are minister now. These Patras, Dwivedis and NCs need to be replaced.
They do employ some lame ones. This GVL comes in both English & Hindi channels despite lacking command in both the languages. Shaina NC is never prepared & always lacks knowledge of the topic in hand. They are desperately missing someone like Nirmala Sitaraman.

They do employ some lame ones. This GVL comes in both English & Hindi channels despite lacking command in both the languages. Shaina NC is never prepared & always lacks knowledge of the topic in hand. They are desperately missing someone like Nirmala Sitaraman.

Why not import some good ones..? They should learn something from Congress. All the Jhas and Punawalas in Congress were not even Congress members... Induct some good speakers from good colleges and pay them well. These current spokespersons are pathetic and must be replaced.

Those who can read Hindi, follow this guy..

Why not import some good ones..? They should learn something from Congress. All the Jhas and Punawalas in Congress were not even Congress members... Induct some good speakers from good colleges and pay them well. These current spokespersons are pathetic and must be replaced.

Those who can read Hindi, follow this guy..

i read his tweets on RJD, looks like even Lalu's sons will not win

Those two you mentioned, Jha & Poonawala can be quite detrimental to the party they are representing. New breed of Congress spokespersons are quite patronising & condescending. Jha, Poonawala, CR Kesavan, Brijesh Kalappa etc are not quite articulate, but only there to shout over & divert the debate.
I think Abhishek Manu Singhvi was the best among Congress spokespersons. I always have time for him..there is Sandip Dixit, Ajay Makhan, Manish Tiwari etc who are quite articulate.
BJP needs some good convent educated, polished & articulate voices.

Those two you mentioned, Jha & Poonawala can be quite detrimental to the party they are representing. New breed of Congress spokespersons are quite patronising & condescending. Jha, Poonawala, CR Kesavan, Brijesh Kalappa etc are not quite articulate, but only there to shout over & divert the debate.
I think Abhishek Manu Singhvi was the best among Congress spokespersons. I always have time for him..there is Sandip Dixit, Ajay Makhan, Manish Tiwari etc who are quite articulate.
BJP needs some good convent educated, polished & articulate voices.

I was talking about how they despite not being a member of Congress were defending Congress. Obviously BJP has to select much better candidates and pay them in cash or, kind. Why let stupid spokesperson turn the party as a joke on Television.

i read his tweets on RJD, looks like even Lalu's sons will not win

Yes... One should subtract the bias from these twitter handles to get real situation.

Back
Top Bottom