What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sorry mate, I was on mobile.

Well, I am not here either to preach or to demand respect, mate. Although an atheist myself, I saw an insensitive comment about a religious head, who for all practical purposes, preached respecting other religions and tried to bring religious harmony. I had to comment to stop the nonsense.

Good day!

The more we treat ANY community as "special" the more we damage our social fabric.

Let religious harmony exist while learning how to take on on the chin. Not by demonstrating hyper sensitivity to insults. In fact that is the ONLY way it can exist.

Your smileys show that you are too immature to discuss serious issues. Only a blockhead or a RSS follower can chuckle at such serious phenomenons.
When state fails to control Law & Order, Central Home ministry has the power to demand a report from state like they did in Dadri incident. But in this case they are silent because they are shareholders in power in state.
This is my last reply to you because I am not interested in debating with a dork like you who likes to make fun of tragic incidents.

My smileys show I refuse to take you seriously.

I am fairly certain that the center is concerned about rise of pak sponsored Khalistani (Sikh supremacist) sentiments that is trying to emerge. That along with the drug problem will again drag back punjab.

But you have no one to blame but yourself with your love for pakistan and West.

Last edited:
Theres talk of a collusion between Bhat and one high profile english channel editor..... even Smriti Irani on Newshour refers to it (watch the video two pages back). :devil:

Anybody has any idea who is he?When asked, Irani sarcastically says that for 10 years this editor turned anchor left no stones unturned to bash Modi and everynight says goodnight to Bhakts with an old Hindi song :o:o_O .....

My guess is Rajdeep. @Star Wars @magudi @ranjeet @Marxist @Darmashkian
Yes she clearly said a High profile editor who doesn't forget to wish Goodnight to Bhakts by sharing a song every night.

Wonder what justice Kurian JOSEPH would have to say on that...

We can't even celebrate our own festivals in our own country, you expect people not to get angry ?

@he-man as i said ,useless being majority . Cant even celebrate Diwali properly for 1 day

@Darmashkian word is going around that 5forty3 and some others have been bought to confuse Right wingers..and for some reason i have to agree. Ground reports are entirely different...
SOrry I HAVE to disagree,

5forty3 works for Swarajyamag- the ONLY centre-right New outlet in India today, he earlier worked for CRI(Centre Right India)- which was also a centre-right outlet which couldn't take off.

He is actively involved in trying to build a sensible & strong RW ecosystem in India along with many others in the Swarajymag & other RW intellectuals!
He is a big time supporter of the BJP & the RSS & as long as he enjoys the confidence of prassana vishwanathan(who has the blessings of many Hindu gurus & BJP netas) -the CEO of swarajyamag, he enjoys my confidence till then.

He has always pointed out the lack of effort by the BJP to strengthen it's own ecosystem or journalists loyal to it.He has always fought for it! He has always fought to change the narrative in India from the LW to the RW & will always do so.

& I remember his predictions on Delhi, he very reluctantly gave the advantage to AAP & EVERYBODY, I Repeat almost everyone attacked him!! & they cited their own predictions on how he was foolish & how BJP would win- whether it be sachin reddy, suryash bharadwaj,ratnakar sadasyula,ashwin(virat_hindu), India_progress & even chinmaykrvd

& please don't remind me of sachin reddy's assurance that only BJP & BJP would win. That humiliated him later
CRfWa3YUcAA0wFo.jpg:large

& we all know what happened at the end of the day -_-

Don't forget the others are doing psephology as a hobby or are either amateurs, this one is a professional. He has got vote shares/difference in voteshares & the trends right most of the time in the past.[especially the trends].

Compare his rates of success to that of the usual pollsters.

Now even if he is wrong regarding this pollster's nightmare which Bihar is,he has got some of the trends correct. Don't forget many of the voters are still undecided or are not revealing their choice in public which is also leading to inaccurate results

& if he was really being paid to confuse us, would he have continued to stay in Bihar till the final phase to do so instead of backing out by Phase-2 due to lack of funds
& lastly i know some of the "some others" you are talking about, they too are die-hard supporters of the BJP. I doubt they would ever accept money to betray them or the cause.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now to all those gyanis out there on twitter doubting 5forty3 & who may or may not read this post on this forum,
If a person endorses something u disagree with. That does not mean he is being " paid" . Sometime he could be something which is called "wrong" .

& lastly what were their predictions for Delhi??

The mullahs & maulanas & other big leaders must have convinced him to back down. BJP should have send more money to him+inciting statements in seemanchal

Some food for thought ,

Unskilled worker Ajeet: no interest in politics, but will vote Nitish

Elections are not just about politicians. They're about people and issues. And what will really drive their vote.

Catch is, therefore, starting a 'People of Bihar' series, which will daily capture what different impact groups across the state are feeling. This is true insight on the Bihar election: up-close and hyper-personal.

Poverty-stricken families in Bihar are often compelled to put their children to work at a young age. Ajeet Kumar Patel, 20, hails from one such family.

The Patels hail from the Lalganj area in the Vaishali district. The nearest big city is Hajipur, 20 kilometres away, while the state capital Patna is a further 20 kilometres away, across the Ganga.

Education was never a priority for the family - Ajeet has only studied still Class VII. His father is a mason in Kolkata, while his elder brother is a daily wage labourer in Mumbai. His mother is also a labourer, in Lalganj itself.

In the struggle to make ends meet, Ajeet has no time for politics. In fact, he represents thousands of voters who just do not have the time to keep track of all the information about elections, political parties and leaders.

Having left his previous job, his primary concern is to find a new one soon, in order to get back to earning approximately Rs 9,000 per month.

In the interim, he is back in Lalganj and plans to stay there over the Diwali-Chhath holidays period. And that's why he'll get a chance to vote in an assembly election for the first time.

Here's more from our conversation with him.

Have you decided who you'll vote for?

I'll vote for Nitish Kumar.

Why?

He has done some good work. Earlier, our village had no electricity. Now, it has power supply just like Delhi or Mumbai. He has improved roads. Money is distributed in schools for uniforms.

Do you know which other major leaders are in the fray?

Munna Shukla (MLA from Lalganj), Ram Vilas Paswan, and Nitish Kumar. I don't know who else is there.

Are there areas where Nitish has failed?

He must have... I do not have that much knowledge. I live outside the state for the most part. It is only a matter of coincidence that I will be voting this time.

"Nitish's good work is being discussed in Bihar as well as in Surat where I work," says Ajeet Patel

But you said know about Nitish's good work...

Yes, because people discuss it here as well as in Surat. I don't have much interest in politics.

You said you are going to vote for Nitish. Do you know which party he belongs to?

Yes, he is from the party with the arrow symbol.

Have you ever heard of Narendra Modi?

Yes, he is the Prime Minister. He belongs to the party with the lotus symbol.

Do you have any idea how he is working?

As I said, I do not watch the news. If any of my friends puts on the news in Surat, I start feeling sleepy.

All I know is that he makes a lot of foreign trips. If that's the case, he must be doing something.

Why do you have no interest in politics?

Politics is not going to give me dal-roti. Such things suit you only when your stomach is full. Therefore, I choose to retain knowledge about only those who can give me money.
Interesting , can you give me the link to this article?

Those two you mentioned, Jha & Poonawala can be quite detrimental to the party they are representing. New breed of Congress spokespersons are quite patronising & condescending. Jha, Poonawala, CR Kesavan, Brijesh Kalappa etc are not quite articulate, but only there to shout over & divert the debate.
I think Abhishek Manu Singhvi was the best among Congress spokespersons. I always have time for him..there is Sandip Dixit, Ajay Makhan, Manish Tiwari etc who are quite articulate.
BJP needs some good convent educated, polished & articulate voices.
Sanju Verma is good, not afraid to get personal and dirty. She is a big of loud mouth but still thousand times better than sissies like Shaina NC and others.

yea, siding with lalu has really damaged Nitish and BJP has been taking advantage of the lynching of mother and son. Women especially are extremely scared of Lalu...

yea nobody expected congies to vote for AAP. but Delhi is an exception which cannot be replicated anywhere else Primarily because of the size of Delhi state and intelligence of Delhi voter :lol:

Infact if Nitish had decided to go alone, i would be nervous, JDU voters are refusing to vote for Lalu.... if NItish had contested from 150-160 odd seats. Then NDA would have been in trouble.

Nothing do with the intelligence of the Delhi voter

I am unable to post links yet ...... but hope this helps.

catchnews com/politics-news/unskilled-worker-ajeet-no-interest-in-politics-but-will-vote-nitish-1445009913

Return of the Feudal Jedi master, ........... @Juggernautjatt assure you RSS is not to blame.

worker.jpg

Worker hung upside down and thrashed to death in Punjab factory

A shocking video of a factory worker being thrashed barbarously has surfaced. According to media reports, Ram Singh, a migrant labourer, died after he was tied upside down and beaten up mercilessly in a factory in Punjab.

The 34-minute video also shows a man mocking Singh and hurling abuses at him in Punjabi while he is hung upside from a pulley and thrashed with an iron rod in the factory where he worked.

The surprising fact is that the incident was recorded on camera but no one attempted to rescue Singh.

Meanwhile, the main accused in the case has been identified as Jaspreet Singh.

Raji said that some people came to their house in Khankot village in an car and forcibly took Singh away after which he was beaten in the factory and thrown on the road.

According to media reports, the SHO of Mohkampur police station Narinder Kaur said that they had booked a case under section 302, 365 and 34 IPC against Jaspreet Singh and two unidentified persons.

All the accused are reportedly absconding.

5forty3 works for Swarajyamag- the ONLY centre-right New outlet in India today, he earlier worked for CRI(Centre Right India)- which was also a centre-right outlet which couldn't take off.

He is actively involved in trying to build a sensible & strong RW ecosystem in India along with many others in the Swarajymag & other RW intellectuals!
He is a big time supporter of the BJP & the RSS & as long as he enjoys the confidence of prassana vishwanathan(who has the blessings of many Hindu gurus & BJP netas) -the CEO of swarajyamag, he enjoys my confidence till then.

He has always pointed out the lack of effort by the BJP to strengthen it's own ecosystem or journalists loyal to it.He has always fought for it! He has always fought to change the narrative in India from the LW to the RW & will always do so.

& I remember his predictions on Delhi, he very reluctantly gave the advantage to AAP & EVERYBODY, I Repeat almost everyone attacked him!! & they cited their own predictions on how he was foolish & how BJP would win- whether it be sachin reddy, suryash bharadwaj,ratnakar sadasyula,ashwin(virat_hindu), India_progress & even chinmaykrvd

& please don't remind me of sachin reddy's assurance that only BJP & BJP would win. That humiliated him later

Don't forget the others are doing psephology as a hobby or are either amateurs, this one is a professional. He has got vote shares/difference in voteshares & the trends right most of the time in the past.[especially the trends].

Now even if he is wrong regarding this pollster's nightmare which Bihar is,he has got some of the trends correct. Don't forget many of the voters are still undecided or are not revealing their choice in public which is also leading to inaccurate results

& if he was really being paid to confuse us, would he have continued to stay in Bihar till the final phase to do so instead of backing out by Phase-2 due to lack of funds
& lastly i know some of the "some others" you are talking about, they too are die-hard supporters of the BJP. I doubt they would ever accept money to betray them or the cause.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now to all those gyanis out there on twitter doubting 5forty3 & who may or may not read this post on this forum,
If a person endorses something u disagree with. That does not mean he is being " paid" . Sometime he could be something which is called "wrong" .

The mullahs & maulanas & other big leaders must have convinced him to back down. BJP should have send more money to him+inciting statements in seemanchal

Swarajyamag is a must for every RWinger

With all the organizational strengths of BJP/RSS, country wide presence, reach across caste lines.... what they lack is a credible and effective media-newsprint nexus to rival that of JNU-pseudo liberal-Congressi/left narratives.

Just open NDTV and Zee news now and you will realize my point. When SC dismissed Sanjeev Bhatts case of Gujarat 2002, NDTV did not even publish that in its homepage (only mentioned somewhere hidden deep beneath). Even today, almost 1/3rd news are negatives of BJP/ government. A non news like some grad. who refused degree from Smriti irani is a headline for NDTV.

These presstitues can go to any lengths to defame the nation only to score a few brownie points.
Now go to Zee news (100 times better than the biased English media). Its a big big contradiction to the nonsensical biasness shown by the likes of NDTV/ India today, etc.

Last edited:
see how these people shamelessly copy and turn into anti bjp post...i want proof of this hamshakal joke posted before 5 oct to expose him...i had seen somewhere these post but unable to find them
12119128_827430340736479_8495590838744746671_n.jpg

No I don't agree, he got a lot of things wrong i don;t know weather he is a professional or not but i have really started doubting him. IN Delhi elections he was constantly saying how RSS was fully on the field and BJP was ahead. Even his numbers have been vastly different. Most of the other "amateur psephologist" as you say got things closer to the real thing, Delhi being an exception. Even Satta bazar got the trends right as they have been rooting for AAP by the end of the election Campaign..

I have noticed him and his gang for some time, his numbers , his ground reports everything this time is wrong. I can confidently say that because i have friends in BIhar who are on the ground.Sorry, you can't just dismiss other for being Die hard BJP supporters. Even iconoplast guy has got his numbers far far more accurate then 5forty3. Either the people that work for him on the ground are feeding him wrong information or he is lying.

As i said, from what it seem , the other amatuer polsters seems to have far better success rates than him. His difference in numbers are just huge. Its easy to back away now, next election is on 28th..i am half sure his "business" will come back from the grave all of a sudden. Its just far to conviniant/suspiscious that he quits all of a sudden especially when his website and his twitter profile has been getting increasingly famous.

Its nothing to do with his predictions, it has everything to do with his predictions don't seem to match anything on the ground and his decision to quit at this time is awkward

Wait till November 8 and see the number of seats BJP wins and see the seats BJP wins in the first and second phase. IF they win far more than 5forty3 predicts you will have to accept he is no professional if BJP looses election i will accept i was wrong..

Nothing do with the intelligence of the Delhi voter

oye...u are an exception :lol:

Last edited:
If ladies are indeed voting for NDA as in Vikas, then tis good news.

Now it all depends on whether they miss their husbands working outside Bihar or not . :D

Nice read , exposing the selective manufactured new attack by Congress lackeys.

Literary politics? Writers weren’t disturbed by past riots because Modi wasn’t PM | The Indian Express

If there is one thing that the writers’ revolt has proved it is that freedom of expression in India has never been more robust. Once Nehru’s niece set the revolt in motion, forgotten old fossils came forward to return awards nobody knew they had and every one of them got their fifteen minutes of fame. They made newspaper headlines and appeared on prime time chat shows, no matter how stupid and unthinking their assertions. Some very stupid things were said. Writers who would have been adults during the Emergency said that the atmosphere of ‘intolerance’ today was worse than it was then. Really? How many of them have been jailed for saying this?

How easily they have forgotten that there was total press censorship then and that journalists defying it went to jail. How easily they have forgotten that writers and poets shared prison cells with political leaders who opposed Mrs. Gandhi. How easily they have forgotten the communal tensions that spread because Mrs. Gandhi’s son took charge of a family planning programme that forcibly sterilized men, young and old, and that Muslim men were specially targeted. How easily they have forgotten that medieval Muslim quarters like Turkman Gate in old Delhi were turned to rubble by bulldozers, and that this caused communal violence because of rumours that senior municipal officials said they would not allow ‘another Pakistan’ to exist.

The most absurd reason given by writers for their revolt is the murder of Mohammed Akhlaq in Dadri. On my desk as I write this is a list of massacres in India, that is easily available on the Internet so I am not going to give you the number of people (mostly Muslim) killed, but here is a chronological shortlist of places. Turkman Gate, Marichjhapi, Moradabad, Mandai, Nellie, Delhi, Malliana, Hashimpura, Bhagalpur, Gawakadal, Bombay, Bijbehara, Sopore, Godhra, Naroda Patiya. These communal events occurred in ‘secular’ times. Most writers who have joined this revolt were old enough to know what was happening. Why did none of them think of returning their awards?

Let me answer my own question. They were not disturbed by these past massacres and riots because Narendra Modi was not prime minister. Simple. They did participate though in spreading the untruth that the violence in Gujarat in 2002 was the worst since 1947. In Gujarat itself, there have been worse riots and the massacres of Sikhs in Delhi in 1984 were much, much worse. Nayantara Sahgal accepted her award from the Sahitya Akademi two years later and did not return it in 1987, when policemen in Uttar Pradesh gunned down more than seventy Muslims in a closed truck. Nor did she think of returning it two years later when more than a thousand Muslims were killed in Bhagalpur.

The truth is that most public intellectuals detest the idea of Modi becoming prime minister. They predicted the end of India in open letters in English newspapers at the first sign that he was going to win the 2014 general election. The truth also is that many are very disappointed that rivers of blood have not flowed in the past year despite serious attempts by ‘secular’ journalists to turn every stone thrown to a church window into a major communal incident. Every minor clash between Hindus and Muslims over the usual trivial reasons has also been magnified, but despite this India has remained remarkably peaceful in Modi’s first year as prime minister.

It is true that he has not taken firm action against ministers who have made dangerously inflammatory statements, and he has not tried to persuade his comrades in the RSS to end their silly and reckless reconversion programme. After Mohammad Akhlaq’s horrible murder, he took too long to say too little and if he is as sickened by it as this columnist is, let him now ensure that Sangeet Som is thrown out of the BJP. Every account of what happened in Bisara on that shameful night has him at centre stage.

Having listened to some of his hate speeches, I am astounded that this hatemonger is not already in jail.

Law enforcement is something that state governments are responsible for, so if writers were so horrified by the murder of M M Kalburgi, why have they not taken their protest to the Congress chief minister of Karnataka? Kalburgi was killed on August 30, so why did they wait till October to raise their voices?

Their revolt may have gained them more publicity than they had in their literary careers, but the irony is that they have ended up making the Prime Minister look like the victim of an unwarranted and irrational attack.

They have also ended up besmirching their own credibility, except in the eyes of foreign correspondents in Delhi and Indian writers who live in New York like Salman Rushdie and Amitav Ghosh.

(Twitter: @ tavleen_singh)

You have NO idea how disgusting the rail programs are.

In this age of E-auctions , I guess it only matter of time when we can have a more transparent system and with no rott set in. Yep I agree still it would require a strict supervision of a regulatory authority with unquestioned authority.Institutions like CAG,CBI can supplement that authority from time to time.

Just see the scale getting larger and I think it's still the tip of iceberg .

Rail Neer contractor made Rs 500cr in 10 years - The Times of India

naaku hyd nundi mithrulu evaru leru,kani hyd daggara vunna bidar,gulbarga(karnataka) nundi chalaa telegu mithrulu vunnaaru,nenu pani chesthuna company lo kuda vunnaru.,future gurinchi theliyaadhu,kani ippudu hyd velladanaki naaku plans ledu..
Bidar ,gulbargo lo kuda telugu mandi untara!!

Naku telusu chala telugu mandi kolar, bellary,chikaballapur,Bengaluru lo vuntaru .Kani uttar karnataka lo kuda telugu mandi duruktaru, adi naku telidu.

If you are coming to hyd. in the future, naku tag cheskondi ;)

Last edited:
With all the organizational strengths of BJP/RSS, country wide presence, reach across caste lines.... what they lack is a credible and effective media-newsprint nexus to rival that of JNU-pseudo liberal-Congressi/left narratives.

Just open NDTV and Zee news now and you will realize my point. When SC dismissed Sanjeev Bhatts case in Gujarat 2002, NDTV did not even publish that in its homepage (only mentioned somewhere hidden deep beneath). Even today, almost 1/3rd news are negatives of BJP/ government. A non news like some grad. who refused degree from Smriti irani is a headline for NDTV.

These presstitues can go to any lengths to defame the nation only to score a few brownie point.
Now go to Zee news (100 times better than the biased English media). Its a big big contradiction to the nonsensical biasness shown by the likes of NDTV/ India today, etc.
We need an effective ecosystem to challenge the enemy & take them head on! Merely outraging on FB & twitter can't go on forever!

Swarajyamag ,RSS,VHP,Hindu gurus aligned to the BJP(Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Baba Ramdev),5forty3 are all working/should work towards it!

Only then can the we expect some sort of retaliation!

The pro-Hindutva,pro-RW ecosystem steps being carried out by the BJP govt. is only a small beginning. We have 60 years of muck ,"secularism" & incompetence to deal with before making our own! Already this muck is revolting & doing it's best to discredit this govt.

FOr a final victory & total defeat of the enemy, we have to stay in power for atleast 20 years

We have to stick together as a group,we all may suspect each other & have our differences. But at the end of the day we have to fight together as one before the enemy & stick & endorse those on our side! Otherwise we will fail like our ancestors!

For starters, we should stop doubting & attacking those on our side just because they could be wrong.

You can add Raichur also to it
So you too know telugu 8-)

Back
Top Bottom