What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Women in Congress perform sexual favours to get party ticket: Cherian Philip | The Indian Express

@ranjeet @Star Wars @Echo_419 @Marxist @nair :pop:

This is a very well know trait in Kerala. I assume it must be true for all over India.

In kerala for women to succeed in politics trading 'favours' is a necessary condition. Not sure about kerala commies though.

yea,i believe so.. this guy is predicting phase 3 to be a total domination for NDA like 55%+ vote share
NDTV has few reasons to worry about, IT commissioner who was investigating PC and NDTV nexus was cleared of sexual harassment case plus Sanjeev Bhatt got his butt spanked by the SC. I just hope Jaitley dumps his mistress get serious about tackling the media. Saba Naqvi is a darling, when ever I look at her on tv I go deaf and picture of couple of langra aams start flashing in my mind.

NDTV has few reasons to worry about, IT commissioner who was investigating PC and NDTV nexus was cleared of sexual harassment case plus Sanjeev Bhatt got his butt spanked by the SC. I just hope Jaitley dumps his mistress get serious about tackling the media. Saba Naqvi is a darling, when ever I look at her on tv I go deaf and picture of couple of langra aams start flashing in my mind.

Shaina NC :wub:

@ranjeet I heard NDTV call J&K "Indian held Kashmir"

Did you capture video ? They have a habit of censoring such stuff - I've seen Zoya Hasan on ndtv saying voting rights to Hindus be canceled as Modi became PM but tha video is no where to be found -they didn't upload it seems.

I missed it, yea i have seen Zoya's video her other videos are entertaining to watch. Watching her whine and cry is kinda fun...

@Rain Man did you and Jacob get banned simply for making the great researcher look bad? But she did most of the work herself....man, this is too intolerant.

You should know that the Ranting gun is a "khasam khas" of one of the admins.

U cant get away after exposing her hypocrisy.

Wink wink.

Rain man Dada is a martyr :D

Ah, thats an explanation....but dude you should see the step by step dis-assembling rain man did, it was a class act.

Yes, not sure about Jacob, but my id was banned for a week to soothe the ruptured ego of the great researcher and provide her some consolation. :D Strangely, my inbox is not showing who banned me...no message there. :)

CRm0haIUYAAGX8y.png

Back
Top Bottom