What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So Keju who is the model of all Propriety is now Holding TWO Posts ? :P

CM of Delhi AND National Convenor of the party ? :cheesy: ........... what happened to his moral views about "one man one post" ?

Now that this is in the open he has no choice BUT to resign from the National Convenor post :D

Just a random question..... What's the best way to get internet connectivity in India preferably Wireless with huge data limit or unlimited.

:-)

1425304373701.jpg

Delhi CM....

Returned to my home state haryana today for holi vacations. But I am very disappointed with this immature non-working bjp govt. Bad road conditions, no tangible work on ground, no plans for infrastructure People are really annoyed with this govt. Most of them say that it's like haryana is having no govt. at all. Modi and Shah need to put some administratively experienced personnel in govt. once they win election.:agree:

Returned to my home state haryana today for holi vacations. But I am very disappointed with this immature non-working bjp govt. Bad road conditions, no tangible work on ground, no plans for infrastructure People are really annoyed with this govt. Most of them say that it's like haryana is having no govt. at all. Modi and Shah need to put some administratively experienced personnel in govt. once they win election.:agree:

I thought they were doing good

I thought bjp govt. Is just 2 3 months old...

looks small to me .....................my back yard might be twice of that

CONGRATS to BJPtards / Blind Bhakts on supporting nationalist forces of PDP to come in power in Kashmir...............and Nationalist CM has thanked Pakistan, huryiyat and militants for the elections ..........................

btw shouldnt he be thanking army for peaceful elections???? #Respect for Soldiers

AAP has shown enough respect to them by demanding a referendum in Kashmir

In news of Punjab ,

Sukhpal Kheira (ex MLA and person who defeated Jagir Kaur .....heavy weight Politician of Akali Dal , First Women chief of SGPC , and "FOUND" guilty by court of murder of her own daughter)

He is formally requested AAP punjab Chief Sucha Singh Chotepur of joining AAP unit of Punjab.

Sukhpal Singh is known for his verbal attacks on Badals and exposing many of misdeeds of Badals .

here we go ..............its starting as i said ...........win in Delhi will effect Punjab.

Meanwhile , Application of Jagmeet brar is rejected ...........he can go and join Bhartiye Jumla party

Is Bhusan a Chief minister ??? or even a elected official in Indian union???

Bhakts are so cute

any comments on HArsimrat Badal ( union minister in Modi cabinet ) ...taking her private car in the runway and close to Air carft to board it ???

is it fake of genuine ??

Taking her car to the Aircraft is condemnable & I strongly condem them for this

I thought bjp govt. Is just 2 3 months old...
Yes but people have huge expectations from them. They need to fast-track their work. There are news of some infighting between CM and Education Min. Keeping all that aside, govt. needs to assign a new industrial framework now including state highways and power projects. Haryana needs more private investments in warehouses and cold storages too.

Back
Top Bottom