What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

maitas66 on Twitter: "There is talk of bringing one crore people onto streets to protest against Center.If it happens it will be huge embarrassment to Modi/BJP"

Most of thr above tweets have been made by a Telugu BJP Bhakt so please don't accuse him of being a TDP agent, unpatriotic or an enemy of India as some BJP bhakts on twitter are doing so..

And let me tell everyone here that AP is the only state in India that doesn't have a god-damn capital & a huge fiscal deficit... all thanks to CON-gress & BJP for passing a rushed & flawed bifurcation bill...

And NO jaitley despite promising money to build its capital didn't give a single paisa to it during the budget.. & nor has there been any progress in giving it the special status+tax incentives it was promised by both parties on the floor of the Rajya Sabha..

EDIT1:-
Cyclone Hudhud relief: Andhra Pradesh gets only Rs 400 crore
Though Prime Minister Narendra Modi had announced an assistance of Rs 1,000 crore during his Vizag visit, the Centre released only Rs 400 crore. The AP government is also waiting for a letter from the Centre regarding the assistance released by it.

Generally, the Centre releases the funds first and later sends the letter to the state government explaining the details of the assistance. According to top sources, the Centre may not release the remaining Rs 600 crore.

In the Union finance department, lower level officers had put up a file for Rs 1,000 crore, as announced by the PM, but senior officers suggested that only Rs 400 crore be released, and the Union finance minister accepted their proposal.
Brother, i have gone to see my relatives in Andhra 3-4 days after Hudhud happened, so i know the situation and from what they described.Only VishakaPatnam was damaged.Rest Kakinada etc. were untouched.
I know the pressure has been building up i see it on twitter,but wait for sometime,Even we in Telangana didn't get anything promised to us by KCR or Centre, so wait sometime,besides the RayalaSeema people are also angry that the capital is in Vijayawada not in Kurnool.
In case you noticed,KCR has piped down, he now says there are no Andhra settlers and Telangana natives both are Telugu people :rofl:

Vacation? No no, Chintan, Chintan!! He is seeking the path of salvation, will return as the next Samrat Ashoka! :D
Hehehe...Samrat Ashoka abdicated his throne in search of salvation, while Pappu taking the path of salvation in search of throne! :enjoy:

Watch Hanuman Jayanti on April 4th in next month,you shall know how many youngsters have joined this year, the Processions will be bigger and larger than last year. :)
I participated in the yatra last year sir, it was my first time and the sweets offered to us in gujarati galli near secbad were amazing..:D:D sad part is most hyderabadis have no idea abt this yatra... there was no media coverage even by telugu media channels...

Finally this will bring much needed relif

Exactly, Telugu People know the difference between short term freebies,waivers,subsidies and long term, solid, real Development.
Bjp won't make such mistakes.Elections are still 4 years away, in the meanwhile RSS shakhas and Sangh Parivar Organizations are popping in Hyderabad and Telangana.They are laying Foundation for Hindutva now.
Watch Hanuman Jayanti on April 4th in next month,you shall know how many youngsters have joined this year, the Processions will be bigger and larger than last year. :)

Good to see that & how is RSS &Sangh pari vat combating the missionary problem

I participated in the yatra last year sir, it was my first time and the sweets offered to us in gujarati galli near secbad were amazing..:D:D sad part is most hyderabadis have no idea abt this yatra... there was no media coverage even by telugu media channels...
it will get media exposure,as it grows every year.Just like Ganesh Chaturthi.

The beauty of Secularism :ashamed:
B_Qw9leW4AAYrIc.jpg:large

@isupportaap

So at the end of the day AAP is just like all the other parties, where the indivudual power and influence is more important that the aim's of the party itself?
Pretty disappointing, since I hoped that AAP can bring actual change into Indian politics, but silencing the sane voices and not allowing self-reflection, sounds not better than Congress or BJP or?
What's your take on this issue?

^^^
my guess is that AAP govt will not last full term. They were a idiotic bunch from the begining. Only Delhites didnt see it coming

@isupportaap

So at the end of the day AAP is just like all the other parties, where the indivudual power and influence is more important that the aim's of the party itself?
Pretty disappointing, since I hoped that AAP can bring actual change into Indian politics, but silencing the sane voices and not allowing self-reflection, sounds not better than Congress or BJP or?
What's your take on this issue?

what do you mean ?tHIS IS ACTUALLY A GOOD THING AAP WILL GROW EVEN STRONGER AND EXPAND MUCH FASTER MOW. JUST WAIT & WATCH!

what do you mean ?

Just as the BJP in the general elections, AAP was voted into power for the hope to change things, not to have just another party that is doing the same things, in a slightly different manner. Centralizing AAP just around Kejriwal, is not different than BJP centralizing around Modi or Congress centralizing around the Gandhi's:

Unbenannt.PNG

Back
Top Bottom