What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Just as the BJP in the general elections, AAP was voted into power for the hope to change things, not to have just another party that is doing the same things, in a slightly different manner. Centralizing AAP just around Kejriwal, is not different than BJP centralizing around Modi or Congress centralizing around the Gandhi's:

View attachment 199174

For anybody who followed the campaign trail in Delhi it was very much evident from the beginning itself that kejriwal has also made for himself a cult following similar to what Modi did. The same people who were taking the high logic ground accusing Modi supporters of being blind followers have now proved themselves they are no better.

To be honest Modi has been huge let down. Scuking up to main stream media and trying win them, A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Well hope Delhi taught him a lesson ;)

Kejriwal's internal lokpal, party democracy at work.
B_RyC0AUQAA2vQd.jpg:large

Brother, i have gone to see my relatives in Andhra 3-4 days after Hudhud happened, so i know the situation and from what they described.Only VishakaPatnam was damaged.Rest Kakinada etc. were untouched.
I know the pressure has been building up i see it on twitter,but wait for sometime,Even we in Telangana didn't get anything promised to us by KCR or Centre, so wait sometime,besides the RayalaSeema people are also angry that the capital is in Vijayawada not in Kurnool.
In case you noticed,KCR has piped down, he now says there are no Andhra settlers and Telangana natives both are Telugu people :rofl:
@magudi
Even I know the situation in Vishakapatnam & Uttar Andhra.. Half my family(father's side) resides there.. My origins itself lie from this region.

And from what I know the damage has been very bad.. Even the UN say so:-
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150304/nation-current-affairs/article/united-nations-pegs-hudhud-loss-11-billion
The report released by the UN’s Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, last week, also said that, Hudhud was the second costliest disaster in 2014. The report mentioned use of technology and forecast that helped reduce the fatalities.
The report noted that Cyclone Hudhud generated significant damage and losses of $11 billion to critical infrastructure, including airport, Navy installations and key industries. “Restoration of offices and other infrastructure would need roughly Rs 7,000 crore,” district collector N. Yuvaraj said.

And the Entire city of Vizag has been hurt+ much of UttarAndhra.. And yes regarding the capital. Rayalaseema people are angry. I know but had the capital been there & not in Vizag/Central AP.. Then Uttar Andhra would also be angry.

& they have nothing to worry about. CBN & Jagan are from Rayalaseema.. the region won't be ignored for long.

And it's better to have the capital in the centre & not at the extreme ends for the good of all regions

KCR has piped down his rhetoric for the sake of votes in the GHMC Elections after which he'll be back to abusing Andhra settlers & try & kick us out.

And yes many people are angry with the GOI & Modi---> Even Pawan Kalyan & Jayprakash Narayan who extensively campaigned & worked for BJP candidates in both states have spoken out against them!!

And the outrage seems to have woken up the BJP slightly :) !!
1) 2)
@itachiii @wolfschanzze And the rumours I published here regarding YSRCP. I first heard them among YSRCP supporters on twitter. According to them the buzz in the party is that Amit Shah has asked Jagan to merge his party into the BJP to save himself & his family..

And I doubt AS knows everything about Indian politics & Telugu politics. So he probably doesn't know how harmful this decision will be to the BJP.
Maybe he thinks that APites are a bunch of idiots who can be fooled by a few 'jumlas' like those elsewhere.. If so he will get a good smashing here & will be left with nothing to show to his sahib.

Yes & Lastly:-

[USER=146398]@itachiii
@wolfschanzze And the rumours I published here regarding YSRCP. I first heard them among YSRCP supporters on twitter. According to them the buzz in the party is that Amit Shah has asked Jagan to merge his party into the BJP to save himself & his family..

And I doubt AS knows everything about Indian politics & Telugu politics. So he probably doesn't know how harmful this decision will be to the BJP.
Maybe he thinks that APites are a bunch of idiots who can be fooled by a few 'jumlas' like those elsewhere.. If so he will get a good smashing here & will be left with nothing to show to his sahib.

[/USER]

bhai, cool dwn !!! chances of bjp allying with ysrcp is very miniscule, Idk what would ysrcp offer to bjp on political leverage which tdp can't ... bjp has no strength in andhra and there attempts to attract congress leaders won't give it any headstart as they still lack a face to project.. moreover all the charisma of jagan has started to weed out. Of late, i rarely hear his name in news channels... and no doubt i would shift my loyalty back to tdp if BJP ever allies with jagan. he is not just corrupt, his father and his brother-in-law almost tried to erase the hindu identity of the state. they didn't leave tirumala and extended there evangelical activities even there...

The beauty of Secularism :ashamed:
B_Qw9leW4AAYrIc.jpg:large

I saw this in Med School Some of the mullahs (bearded ones) usually would leave the class half way saying it is time for them to pray.One Professor of Pathology got pissed and asked them where they were going,The mullah doctors replied "It is time for us to pray".
The professor asked them "Suppose you become a doctor tomorrow and while performing a operation on a patient,will you leave him halfway through operation,saying "i will finish the operation after my prayer".
The students replied if its important then they can pray later.
The reply from the professor shocked them,Then even this class is important,you can pray later after the class is over.:p:

@magudi
Even I know the situation in Vishakapatnam & Uttar Andhra.. Half my family(father's side) resides there.. My origins itself lie from this region.

And from what I know the damage has been very bad.. Even the UN say so:-
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150304/nation-current-affairs/article/united-nations-pegs-hudhud-loss-11-billion
The report released by the UN’s Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, last week, also said that, Hudhud was the second costliest disaster in 2014. The report mentioned use of technology and forecast that helped reduce the fatalities.
The report noted that Cyclone Hudhud generated significant damage and losses of $11 billion to critical infrastructure, including airport, Navy installations and key industries. “Restoration of offices and other infrastructure would need roughly Rs 7,000 crore,” district collector N. Yuvaraj said.

And the Entire city of Vizag has been hurt+ much of UttarAndhra.. And yes regarding the capital. Rayalaseema people are angry. I know but had the capital been there & not in Vizag/Central AP.. Then Uttar Andhra would also be angry.

& they have nothing to worry about. CBN & Jagan are from Rayalaseema.. the region won't be ignored for long.

And it's better to have the capital in the centre & not at the extreme ends for the good of all regions

KCR has piped down his rhetoric for the sake of votes in the GHMC Elections after which he'll be back to abusing Andhra settlers & try & kick us out.

And yes many people are angry with the GOI & Modi---> Even Pawan Kalyan & Jayprakash Narayan who extensively campaigned & worked for BJP candidates in both states have spoken out against them!!

And the outrage seems to have woken up the BJP slightly :) !!
1) 2)
@itachiii @wolfschanzze And the rumours I published here regarding YSRCP. I first heard them among YSRCP supporters on twitter. According to them the buzz in the party is that Amit Shah has asked Jagan to merge his party into the BJP to save himself & his family..

If Sangh guys on SM are to be believed then a truce with ysrcp is out of question. I sure hope AS has enough political acumen to learn from past and see how congis got thrashed when they took APites for fools but only time will tell.

I saw this in Med School Some of the mullahs (bearded ones) usually would leave the class half way saying it is time for them to pray.One Professor of Pathology got pissed and asked them where they were going,The mullah doctors replied "It is time for us to pray".
The professor asked them "Suppose you become a doctor tomorrow and while performing a operation on a patient,will you leave him halfway through operation,saying "i will finish the operation after my prayer".
The students replied if its important then they can pray later.
The reply from the professor shocked them,Then even this class is important,you can pray later after the class is over.:p:

Was it the same professor who's hands got chopped off ? :P

Tell this to Amit Shah.. not me. I know all this.

AS was the same man who was willing to have an alliance with PDP & look what BJP has got out of that alliance?? Our ministers in the state govt. haven't even got good portfolios. Do you know how angry the BJP cadre in Jammu are??

@wolfschanzze regarding promises made.. Tg has hyderabad & a revenue surplus.. AP has no capital & a fiscal deficit..

If BJP has any honour/sense of duty. let it fulfill the promises it made to us:- Polavaram, money for the capital, special status/ financial+pro-corporate incentives & money for the backward regions of UA & Rayalaseema

Back
Top Bottom