What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

what do you mean ?tHIS IS ACTUALLY A GOOD THING AAP WILL GROW EVEN STRONGER AND EXPAND MUCH FASTER MOW. JUST WAIT & WATCH!
Typing in caps lock won't speed up expansion the process, Would you care to explain how AAP will Expand?

B_OkPNPU8AEn-Eh.jpg

Morons in rajya sabha are organized devious minded anti national no single bill the govt proposes is allowed to pass. As a matter of fact bills are not even allowed to be introduced as after rejecting them would land the government opportunity to convene going joint session and pass them :angry:

He is not really into Indian politics. He is busy posting Anti Hindu articles.
He tags the likes of Zarvan, Jamahir in his posts, should I say more?

Vacation? No no, Chintan, Chintan!! He is seeking the path of salvation, will return as the next Samrat Ashoka! :D

He's run sugar levels of 300 against 180 with insulin dosage increases not having any effect at all. Maybe staying alive is a good thing for a CM.

Morons in rajya sabha are organized devious minded anti national no single bill the govt proposes is allowed to pass. As a matter of fact bills are not even allowed to be introduced as after rejecting them would land the government opportunity to convene going joint session and pass them :angry:

He tags the likes of Zarvan, Jamahir in his posts, should I say more?

Reminds of the BJP before elections, why should this be so difficult I wonder?

Bangalore deserves this for Voting Congress into power and Kerala deserves having their CBSE exams postponed to accommodate muslim prayers :P ............. Delhi deserves power cut

Latho ke booth, batho se nahi maanthe.
news says its not applicable to bangalore.

Back
Top Bottom