What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Dont believe in those rumours, Allying with YSRCP will be suicide for BJP in Andhra,that party is finished and even Jagan has new cases against him.
Allying with TRS again might be shooting themselves in foot in TG,since the real growth potential of BJP is in Telangana,if they play it well they might come to power in 2019.I don't think BJP will risk giving away another Southern state where they have a real chance of forming Government other than Karnataka.

The third one might be somewhat true as i heard them from TRS people myself.
.KCR is side lining Harish Rao,(who has major support of TRS people, he is the face on the ground). But what i heard from them was both BJP and TDP were trying to woo Harish Rao to their side,nothing is certain for now.Let GHMC elections finish.Then we shall see.Everything will be out in open, as i said before the faction that is supporting Harish Rao is waiting till GHMC elections, if KCR favour Minority and goes on about his lunatic rants,then There will be a real split.
.I think i told you about this internal development in December 2014 i think.

Last edited:
Dont believe in those rumours, Allying with YSRCP will be suicide for BJP in Andhra,that party is finished and even Jagan has new cases against him.
Allying with TRS again might be shooting themselves in foot in TG,since the real growth potential of BJP is in Telangana,if they play it well they might come to power in 2019.I don't think BJP will risk giving away another Souther state where they have a real chance of forming Government other than Karnataka.

The third one might be somewhat true as i heard them from TRS people myself.
.KCR is side lining Harish Rao,(who has major support of TRS people, he is the face on the ground). But what i heard from them was both BJP and TDP were trying to woo Harish Rao to their side,nothing is certain for now.Let GHMC elections finish.Then we shall see.Everything will be out in open, as i said before the faction that is supporting Harish Rao is waiting till GHMC elections, if KCR favour Minority and goes on about his lunatic rants,then There will be a real split.
.I think i told you about this internal development in December 2014 i think.

But CBN openly came out strongly against the disappointment with budgets both railway and Union with respect to AP, that gave me an impression that the alliance with bjp is on the be verge of breaking

But CBN openly came out strongly against the disappointment with budgets both railway and Union with respect to AP, that gave me an impression that the alliance with bjp is on the be verge of breaking
CBN and KCR both promised the moon to people before elections, Those impractical promises which are hard to keep or implement.
CBN promised things, without any prior consultation of Allies in NDA.How can Centre fulfil such demands? both new states will get their share as promised, but rushing things won't help anyone.

First doing time pass in Anna Andolan .... and now relaxing with Naturopathy :D ............... Keju ki tho Maje chal rahe hai. :D :D
resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourselves-summer-is-coming-553d1a.jpg

highly unlikely.... lets not presume our opinions on rumours.. Telugu people are no bhayyas of u.p/bihar, these cheap politics wont make bjp any stronger in these two states rather they will make bjp more sidelined... Amit shah might be a wity politician but he has to know tg/A.P is no U.P..

maitas66 on Twitter: "There is talk of bringing one crore people onto streets to protest against Center.If it happens it will be huge embarrassment to Modi/BJP"

Most of thr above tweets have been made by a Telugu BJP Bhakt so please don't accuse him of being a TDP agent, unpatriotic or an enemy of India as some BJP bhakts on twitter are doing so..

And let me tell everyone here that AP is the only state in India that doesn't have a god-damn capital & a huge fiscal deficit... all thanks to CON-gress & BJP for passing a rushed & flawed bifurcation bill...

And NO jaitley despite promising money to build its capital didn't give a single paisa to it during the budget.. & nor has there been any progress in giving it the special status+tax incentives it was promised by both parties on the floor of the Rajya Sabha..

EDIT1:-
Cyclone Hudhud relief: Andhra Pradesh gets only Rs 400 crore
Though Prime Minister Narendra Modi had announced an assistance of Rs 1,000 crore during his Vizag visit, the Centre released only Rs 400 crore. The AP government is also waiting for a letter from the Centre regarding the assistance released by it.

Generally, the Centre releases the funds first and later sends the letter to the state government explaining the details of the assistance. According to top sources, the Centre may not release the remaining Rs 600 crore.

In the Union finance department, lower level officers had put up a file for Rs 1,000 crore, as announced by the PM, but senior officers suggested that only Rs 400 crore be released, and the Union finance minister accepted their proposal.

Last edited:
It is easy to promsie freebies and deliver freebies. Kejri is not worried if the govt runs out of money, bcoz he doesnt care.

Giving free stuff is easy, as long it is not yours. I have one questions to you.

WHERE WILL THE MONEY COME FROM TO FUND THE FREE STUFF ?

He said 15 lacs to poor people. Now everybody wants to be to poor.

I dont need govt's free stuff or cash. I am not a dumb aaptard. I know how economy works.

And where will the money come for free stuff in BJP budget? They're giving away 2.6 lakh crore to corporates while cutting down budgets for EDUCATION (f**ck yeah he did that!), Public Health and compromising defence. He's put 10 lakh crore on non planned expenditure (1lakh ka suit etc.) and no new manufacturing, fin services or other policies. The sheer incompetence of Modi government is becoming a headache.

And where will the money come for free stuff in BJP budget? They're giving away 2.6 lakh crore to corporates while cutting down budgets for EDUCATION (f**ck yeah he did that!), Public Health and compromising defence. He's put 10 lakh crore on non planned expenditure (1lakh ka suit etc.) and no new manufacturing, fin services or other policies. The sheer incompetence of Modi government is becoming a headache.

Don't go so high-pitch so soon, you will burn out early! :D

Summer is coming, Delhiwale will cry due to load-shedding and water crisis, Kejriwal will run for kulu-manali.

Aur lo free ka maal Delhiwalon, taraste rahoge raat din, allah bijli de pani de bijli de pani de! :D

aah look.. drawing inspiration from his master! I heard even Pappu is on a vacation! :partay:

highly unlikely.... lets not presume our opinions on rumours.. Telugu people are no bhayyas of u.p/bihar, these cheap politics wont make bjp any stronger in these two states rather they will make bjp more sidelined... Amit shah might be a wity politician but he has to know tg/A.P is no U.P..
Exactly, Telugu People know the difference between short term freebies,waivers,subsidies and long term, solid, real Development.
Bjp won't make such mistakes.Elections are still 4 years away, in the meanwhile RSS shakhas and Sangh Parivar Organizations are popping in Hyderabad and Telangana.They are laying Foundation for Hindutva now.
Watch Hanuman Jayanti on April 4th in next month,you shall know how many youngsters have joined this year, the Processions will be bigger and larger than last year. :)

Back
Top Bottom