What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This is not Adani's farm house.. This is Kejriwal's new residence. 5,000 sq mts of lush posh living. Dream come true.
View attachment 198071

looks small to me .....................my back yard might be twice of that

CONGRATS to BJPtards / Blind Bhakts on supporting nationalist forces of PDP to come in power in Kashmir...............and Nationalist CM has thanked Pakistan, huryiyat and militants for the elections ..........................

btw shouldnt he be thanking army for peaceful elections???? #Respect for Soldiers

looks small to me .....................my back yard might be twice of that

CONGRATS to BJPtards / Blind Bhakts on supporting nationalist forces of PDP to come in power in Kashmir...............and Nationalist CM has thanked Pakistan, huryiyat and militants for the elections ..........................

btw shouldnt he be thanking army for peaceful elections???? #Respect for Soldiers
prashant bhusan wanted a plebesite.

In news of Punjab ,

Sukhpal Kheira (ex MLA and person who defeated Jagir Kaur .....heavy weight Politician of Akali Dal , First Women chief of SGPC , and "FOUND" guilty by court of murder of her own daughter)

He is formally requested AAP punjab Chief Sucha Singh Chotepur of joining AAP unit of Punjab.

Sukhpal Singh is known for his verbal attacks on Badals and exposing many of misdeeds of Badals .

here we go ..............its starting as i said ...........win in Delhi will effect Punjab.

Meanwhile , Application of Jagmeet brar is rejected ...........he can go and join Bhartiye Jumla party

prashant bhusan wanted a plebesite.

Is Bhusan a Chief minister ??? or even a elected official in Indian union???

Bhakts are so cute

any comments on HArsimrat Badal ( union minister in Modi cabinet ) ...taking her private car in the runway and close to Air carft to board it ???

is it fake of genuine ??

In news of Punjab ,

Sukhpal Kheira (ex MLA and person who defeated Jagir Kaur .....heavy weight Politician of Akali Dal , First Women chief of SGPC , and "FOUND" guilty by court of murder of her own daughter)

He is formally requested AAP punjab Chief Sucha Singh Chotepur of joining AAP unit of Punjab.

Sukhpal Singh is known for his verbal attacks on Badals and exposing many of misdeeds of Badals .

here we go ..............its starting as i said ...........win in Delhi will effect Punjab.

Meanwhile , Application of Jagmeet brar is rejected ...........he can go and join Bhartiye Jumla party

Is Bhusan a Chief minister ??? or even a elected official in Indian union???

Bhakts are so cute

any comments on HArsimrat Badal ( union minister in Modi cabinet ) ...taking her private car in the runway and close to Air carft to board it ???

is it fake of genuine ??
forget about Prashant bhusha, who is shanti bhushan? could you tell me?

is he also a elected official or a chief minister ???
These are elected members of assembly and parliament. Yeh dene Delhi ki mahilao ko shuraksha saale tharki

B-qRu8yUAAAzqK8.jpg:large

That's how aam admis live! o_O
chota aadmi hoon ji ... mulli ke paranthe khaane ke baad 1000 2000 gaj ka bagecha chaiye ji paad marne ke liye ji. aur zaada kuch nahi chahiye ji.

These are elected members of assembly and parliament. Yeh dene Delhi ki mahilao ko shuraksha saale tharki

B-qRu8yUAAAzqK8.jpg:large

chota aadmi hoon ji ... mulli ke paranthe khaane ke baad 1000 2000 gaj ka bagecha chaiye ji paad marne ke liye ji. aur zaada kuch nahi chahiye ji.

looks like u too have crush on a AAPtard ..................too bad...........AAPtard don't like pseudo Nationalist blind bhakts

u sure ....u don't need burnol???

Anyone from AP here? Can you tell me the status of polvaram project?

looks like u too have crush on a AAPtard ..................too bad...........AAPtard don't like pseudo Nationalist blind bhakts

u sure ....u don't need burnol???

Are you a burnol salesman ? :lol:

In every thread you try and sell a couple ............ What do you do with the excess ? use it yourself ? :P

Back
Top Bottom