What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It's not enough TOI must be sued for spreading lies, they were the ones who lied about 10 lacs suits. Clarification is not enough such presstitudes must be b!tch slapped hard to bring them back to senses. Enough is enough.

It's up to the GOI to do something,although i agree they should take some action

It's up to the GOI to do something,although i agree they should take some action
I know Delhi loss was BJP couldn't handle the media. I mean look at Modi's speech today in lok sabha and the way BJP spokesperson debate on tv. No aggression no confidence, they play right into media's hand.

I know Delhi loss was BJP couldn't handle the media. I mean look at Modi's speech today in lok sabha and the way BJP spokesperson debate on tv. No aggression no confidence, they play right into media's hand.

Agreed Media needs to be handled more aggressively

Agreed Media needs to be handled more aggressively
reopen Radia case ... catch Darka Butt, Push that US dude to file a case against Rajdeep Sardesai and force GoI to act against him. There are so many ways to make them fall in line.

MNREGA to Continue; It Is Living Example of Congress' Failure, Says PM
tune in from 12:00
Liked the part about Mulayam's report card. Look on Mulla Mulayam's face was priceless.. So was Sonia Gandhi's during MNREGA jibe! :lol:

Here are PM Modi's top jibes
  1. I will ensure that MNREGA is never discontinued. It is the biggest example of your failings. After so many years of being in power, all you were able to deliver is for a poor man to dig ditches a few days a month. My political sense says never scrap MNREGA.
  2. The Congress never did so poorly ever before in history. You went to the people with your Land Act and lost. Not even during the Emergency did you do so badly. If you had to win because of your land act, then you would.
  3. We don't believe the country was born in 1947. It dates back thousands of years. Governments come and go. Nation is made by the People, their strength and their potential.
  4. We were with you when you passed the Land Bill, we knew you were rushing through it with an eye on political gains.
  5. It makes me happy to see people who used to avoid talking about black money are now talking about it. It is our greatest success that we have put black money on the national agenda.
Five Digs by PM Modi at Congress During Parliament Speech
Add this one to the list as well.. thought one of the best out of the lot..

When Mulayam Singh ji spoke about Assi Ghat cleanliness, I was confused if he was giving report of UP Government or Centre

@Prometheus where is AAP? Where is the anger against the Akalis and BJP? Bhagwant Mann can only crack jokes in parliament and leer at women in assembly.

AAP didnt participate in these elections.

and no jokes........did yeah saw PM throwing "JUMLAS" in parliament today?

ANd whats with Arnab these days??? BJP stopped sending him money???

why is he after Modi's ministers ??? sometimes saying Gadbarkari is on cruise ...........sometimes saying Harsimrat aunty driving car in airport runway.

u know ..........Modi shall learn from Badals .............buy times now as Badals bought PTC news ............and praise himself all day on tv

AAP didnt participate in these elections.

and no jokes........did yeah saw PM throwing "JUMLAS" in parliament today?

ANd whats with Arnab these days??? BJP stopped sending him money???

why is he after Modi's ministers ??? sometimes saying Gadbarkari is on cruise ...........sometimes saying Harsimrat aunty driving car in airport runway.

u know ..........Modi shall learn from Badals .............buy times now as Badals bought PTC news ............and praise himself all day on tv
Arnab is independent but nationalist minded journalist. he will always side with nationalist forces but will not be a boot licker for BJP. if someone is doing anything wrong to outrage him he will rip him apart

11024688_885798304816376_352511525509584265_n.jpg

just now got to know abt this bhai... things are worse in this part of the country... during the late ysr churches have popped up at every conrned of this state... even by a conservative estimate christians make up 12-15% of both the telugu state populations.... hope bajarangdal or hindu vahini takes a look in to these cases...these people are crossing there limits...:angry::angry::angry:

@isupportaap Corp tax to be cut from 30% to 25% over 5 yrs !! FM Jaitley says THANKS to corporate
lobby that helped Modi Gov come to power in
LS polls !!
#dharnatosaveindia #weneedmuffler #mufflerman4pm #corporatebudget #corporatestoogfeku #weneedkranti #panchsaalkejriwal

Back
Top Bottom