What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@isupportaap Corp tax to be cut from 30% to 25% over 5 yrs !! FM Jaitley says THANKS to corporate
lobby that helped Modi Gov come to power in
LS polls !!
#dharnatosaveindia #weneedmuffler #mufflerman4pm #corporatebudget #corporatestoogfeku #weneedkranti #panchsaalkejriwal
"Industry is not a bad word" - Arun Jaitely Finance Minister

Did you hear the full statement of Arun Jaitley

"The basic rate of Corporate Tax in India at 30% is higher than the rates prevalent in the other major Asian economies, making our domestic industry uncompetitive. Moreover, the effective collection of Corporate Tax is about 23%. We lose out on both counts, i.e. we are considered as having a high Corporate Tax regime but we do not get that tax due to excessive exemptions. A regime of exemptions has led to pressure groups, litigation and loss of revenue. It also gives room for avoidable discretion. I, therefore, propose to reduce the rate of Corporate Tax from 30% to 25% over the next 4 years. This will lead to higher level of investment, higher growth and more jobs. "

Come on do you think jobs will be created just like that? you have to incentivice the corporates. If you think givig free electricity and water is the way to progress I have nothing else to say

"Industry is not a bad word" - Arun Jaitely Finance Minister

Did you hear the full statement of Arun Jaitley

Come on do you think jobs will be created just like that? you have to incentivice the corporates. If you think givig free electricity and water is the way to progress I have nothing else to say

*huge cut in health and education sectors

*5k additional for nrega which your FEKU called "living example of Congress failure"

*corporate friendly but nothing for middle class/poor

*jaitley u turn on increasing IT slab

All in all complete failed budget to encourage crony capitalists only as rightly put by AAP

#fekujustlostmeddleclassalso

Just an ordinary man: Airports begin removing Robert Vadra from no-frisking lists

Should have happened a LONG time ago, now the SPG has to be withdrawn from Priyanka, Rahul and Sonia- there is no reason at all why these people should be protected by the executive protection agency of India.

The GoI is withdrawing NSG cover to many protectees, what is stopping them from withdrawing SPG cover to the Gandhis? They are nothing, just ordinary citizens why are they elevated above the rest?

Immediate family of 3 former PMs .

Immediate family of 3 former PMs .
Doesn't mean anything. Only one of them was covered by the SPG and the SPC act dictates that the SPG cover of immediate families be reviewed every year, is this being done? Why however many decades since there was a Gandhi as PM do they still receive SPG cover? It just shouldn't be happening and we all know it.

They are not India's royal family, why one rule for them and another for everyone else?

Doesn't mean anything. Only one of them was covered by the SPG and the SPC act dictates that the SPG cover of immediate families be reviewed every year, is this being done? Why however many decades since there was a Gandhi as PM do they still receive SPG cover? It just shouldn't be happening and we all know it.

They are not India's royal family, why one rule for them and another for everyone else?

SPG also provides protection to family members of former PMs ..... right .

In that case I cannot make up my mind on it considering that two of them were assassinated ...... although I dislike Nehru dynasty

In that case I cannot make up my mind on it considering that two of them were assassinated ...... although I dislike Nehru dynasty

They should be given CRPF cover or even NSG cover if intelligence inputs indicate any major threats to them. Giving them SPG cover is an overkill and also violation of SPG act. Even Modi was not given SPG cover during his General Election Campaign due to that even though he faced biggest security threat than anyone else in the country that time.

Transplanting Grown trees in Gujarat. Vishal Dadlani is an AAPTARD of the highest order.

As far as second tweet is concerned ... read this ..

The plant had been waiting to get commissioned for around three years due to a water sharing dispute between Delhi and Haryana. With a court intervention, Haryana had started supplying water through Munak Canal in December 2014

DJB starts water supply to Dwarka a day early - The Hindu

Jai ho Kejriwal !!!

Bro read the SPG act. It entitles the families of former PMs SPG cover based on an ongoing annual review process. That the Gandhis continue to have SPG cover decades after the last Gandhi PM is a clear misuse of the SPG act. If they require security cover they can be given Z,Y or X cover but they hardly warrant SPG cover, otherwise when does it stop?

The SPG are the best of the best trained almost solely to protect the PM and former PMs, why are the Gandhis (most of whom aren't even serving the nation in any capacity) continued to be afforded such high levels of cover? It just doesn't make sense and is more indicative of the Gandhi clan's self entitled nature, they want to be treated as the royal family of India, as PMs even though none of them ever have been. It is shambolic and I would have a lot of respect for Modi if they withdrew their SPG cover and downgraded their threat level to Z or Y, I seriously doubt they require anything else. The GoI has been quite good lately of reviewing security and stripping it from those who don't need it anymore, do the same for these fools...

B_Az_QjUsAIiHaG.jpg:large

B_A3zZTU8AEjMgj.jpg:large

B_BCm3pUQAIKHbv.jpg:large

B_A5UiMU8AE6hQ6.jpg

Transplanting Grown trees in Gujarat. Vishal Dadlani is an AAPTARD of the highest order.

As far as second tweet is concerned ... read this ..

The plant had been waiting to get commissioned for around three years due to a water sharing dispute between Delhi and Haryana. With a court intervention, Haryana had started supplying water through Munak Canal in December 2014

DJB starts water supply to Dwarka a day early - The Hindu

Jai ho Kejriwal !!!

@isupportaap Just wanted to make sure that you don't miss the above post. :)

Those placards were made from trees (paper, plywood), their AAP topis cause environmental hazards in manufacturing process, even their clothes do. They should go back to jungles and live there like Neanderthals.

Back
Top Bottom