What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Prometheus where is AAP? Where is the anger against the Akalis and BJP? Bhagwant Mann can only crack jokes in parliament and leer at women in assembly.
Those polls are worth a toilet paper.
AAP has a chance of winning but then again they are bonkers.So we are fckd in the foreseable future.

Kejriwal is India's progress. Period
Scary facts of BJP's Land Acquisition Ordinance. Anti-farmer, pro-big-business.

B-tUMMmUsAAd9jX.jpg:large

This 'AAP Brand' of politics might be new to you guys, and exciting, and romantic, but I have seen this brand of politics and its effect in my home state West Bengal for decades. I know it is futile to discuss it here because you won't move from your position anytime soon, but let me tell you a few points from your own post.

1. Consent from affected people: What percentage of consent? 100%? Then forget about any kind of infrastructure or industries. We lost TATA plant at Singur due to political reasons where more than 85% consent was there, when Mamata became the CM and asked farmers to apply for the return of Singur land, applications for return of only 39 acres out of 997 acres came from the farmers. We still lost the plant, and a future automobile manufacturing hub in Bengal.

And since then the list is endless, Jindal steel plant, Katoa power plant, highway expansion plans, flyovers and bridges, Metro rail expansion plan, water & sewerage treatment plants, etc. etc. etc. all due to land. Even erecting a single electric post became a major issue, people want govt. jobs for every lamppost.

It was all started by left-front govt. in Bengal, and rabidly followed by TMC, they made the situation far worse now.

2. Multi crop land: Most of India's land are multi-crop, you don't want any infrastructure or industries there? For example, are you guys trying to say that the whole of Gangetic planes should not have any new road, schools, hospitals, canals, dams, etc., or any new industry? Is that what you want?

Finally, about who will acquire land, government, or industries should buy it directly from the farmers. Farmers rights are only protected when government does it, otherwise middle mans, local politicians or their musclemen backed by the political parties will forcefully buy the land from the farmers at dirt cheap prices and sell it to the industries, this is something that we can again learn from Bengal, our Rajarhat New Town was made in that way only.

My advise, please apply your brains and think it thoroughly.

Last edited:
This 'AAP Brand' of politics might be new to you guys, and exciting, and romantic, but I have seen this brand of politics and its effect in my home state West Bengal for decades. I know it is futile to discuss it here because you won't move from your position anytime soon, but let me tell you a few points from your own post.

1. Consent from affected people: What percentage of consent? 100%? Then forget about any kind of infrastructure or industries. We lost TATA plant at Singur due to political reasons where more than 85% consent was there, when Mamata became the CM and asked farmers to apply for the return of Singur land, applications for return of only 39 acres out of 997 acres came from the farmers. We still lost the plant, and a future automobile manufacturing hub in Bengal.

And since then the list is endless, Jindal steel plant, Katoa power plant, highway expansion plans, flyovers and bridges, Metro rail expansion plan, water & sewerage treatment plants, etc. etc. etc. all due to land. Even erecting a single electric post became a major issue, people want govt. jobs for every lamppost.

It was all started by left-front govt. in Bengal, and rabidly followed by TMC, they made the situation far worse now.

2. Multi crop land: Most of India's land are multi-crop, you don't want any infrastructure or industries there? For example, are you guys trying to say that the whole of Gangetic planes should not have any new road, schools, hospitals, canals, dams, etc., or any new industry? Is that you want?

Finally, about who will acquire land, government, or industries should buy it directly from the farmers. Farmers rights are only protected when government does it, otherwise middle mans, local politicians or their musclemen backed by the political parties will forcefully buy the land from the farmers at dirt cheap prices and sell it to the industries, this is something that we can again learn from Bengal, our Rajarhat New Town was made in that way only.

If they had the ability to apply their brains, they would have steered clear of AAP.

Samir Arora Defends NAMO In “Inaction” Charge

Samir Arora, whiz-kid with Helios Capital, has come out with all guns blazing in support of the beleaguered NAMO

NAMO has been facing relentless criticism from informed circles. First, Jim Rogers, the maverick legendary investor, launched a blistering no-holds barred attack in which he accused NAMO of “only talk and no action”. “I don’t know how much longer I and other global investors will hold on to the Indian markets” he warned NAMO. This was followed in quick succession by Deepak Parekh, the “guiding voice” of Indian Industry. Parekh also tore into NAMOon the basis that “nothing has changed at the ground level” and that “impatience is creeping in”.

However, Samir Arora, who has a reputation for plain speaking, has rushed to NAMO’s rescue. In aninterview to CNBC Awaaz, Samir pointed out that criticism against NAMO for alleged inaction is unjustified. He explained that NAMO is putting things in place and that changes at the macro level do not become easily visible and take time to register themselves in day-to-day life.

Samir drew a parallel from big-ticket corporate restructuring to drive home his point. He pointed out that though top-level management changes have happened in companies like United Spirits/ Diageo, Infosys and the Tata Group, the changes are not yet visible at the micro level in the form of a dramatic increase in sales, EPS etc or the other factors used to measure a company’s performance. However, over time, these changes would manifest themselves in a subtle manner. We need to be patient he added.

Samir also emphasized that even on merits the criticism is unjustified. He pointed out that in the short time that has elapsed, NAMO has demonstrated effective leadership and a clear-cut pro-Industry and pro-economy stance. He also explained that a number of things are going right for the Country and that all the elements are in place such as fiscal deficit is down, current account deficit is down, inflation is down, foreign flows are up, foreign sentiment towards India is positive etc. He reminded the audience that Morgan Stanley has predicted that there would be a 24% increase in corporate earnings. These are the “changes” for which we have to give NAMO credit, he hinted.

Samir also took on NAMO’s detractors head on for whining about not being able to “see any change”. “They are unable to see anything, whether good or bad. In 2007, they couldn’t see anything bad and now they cannot see anything good”. “Rone wale ko to rone padega” Samir added, in a contemptuous tone.

“We should look at the big picture and not whine about not being able to see the small changes on the ground” he said emphatically.

At the end, Samir made the reassuring comment that the expectations of foreign investors from the Budget is not high and that in the event of a disappointment, the markets are unlikely to crash dramatically.

Now we have to wait and watch whether the vituperative criticism of “inaction” and the AAP humiliation will compel/ induce NAMO to unleash big-bang reforms in the Budget which will send the markets flying into orbit. Fasten your seat belt!

BJP Govt.'s openly & blatantly blocked public access to lists of ministers' assets? What are you hiding?MODI saab you owe India an explanation

PMO blocks access to information on ministers’ assets - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Which Indians? You mean AAPtards? I am an Indian and I don't want any explanation.

BJP Govt.'s openly & blatantly blocked public access to lists of ministers' assets? What are you hiding?MODI saab you owe India an explanation

PMO blocks access to information on ministers’ assets - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Also sir please explain to why your health minister satyendar jain was not able to convince doctors to go on strike when swine flu cases are swelling in Delhi? Indians want to know

In swine flu-hit Delhi, government doctors go on strike - The Times of India

Now This means Ghar Wapasi ... fresh breath of air for those who intend to return to the mother religion ...

@Marxist @Jason bourne @Android @JanjaWeed @kurup

Christian who reconverts as Hindu SC will get quota benefits: Apex court | The Indian Express

Yes also we must make sure they remain as Hindus ....there are many crypto Christians in our country (They keep their x'ian identity secret and notify themselves as Hindus to get opportunities of reservation )

Here are PM Modi's top jibes
  1. I will ensure that MNREGA is never discontinued. It is the biggest example of your failings. After so many years of being in power, all you were able to deliver is for a poor man to dig ditches a few days a month. My political sense says never scrap MNREGA.
  2. The Congress never did so poorly ever before in history. You went to the people with your Land Act and lost. Not even during the Emergency did you do so badly. If you had to win because of your land act, then you would.
  3. We don't believe the country was born in 1947. It dates back thousands of years. Governments come and go. Nation is made by the People, their strength and their potential.
  4. We were with you when you passed the Land Bill, we knew you were rushing through it with an eye on political gains.
  5. It makes me happy to see people who used to avoid talking about black money are now talking about it. It is our greatest success that we have put black money on the national agenda.
Five Digs by PM Modi at Congress During Parliament Speech

2. Multi crop land: Most of India's land are multi-crop, you don't want any infrastructure or industries there? For example, are you guys trying to say that the whole of Gangetic planes should not have any new road, schools, hospitals, canals, dams, etc., or any new industry? Is that what you want?

If the 'dude' had the ability to Process that he would not have voted for AAP

Kuch padh likh ke aaya karo, muh khola aur hag diya.
B-1EypMUcAAole2.jpg:large

TOI ka kaar diya PM ji nee :enjoy::enjoy:

"Ek baat to aap maante honge, ki meri rajnitik soojh
boojh to he. Meri rajnitik soojh bhoojh kahti he ke
MNREGA kabhi band mat karo. Main aisi galati nahi
kar sakta hoo. Kyoki...kyoki MNREGA aapki
vifaltaon ka jita jagta smarak he. Azadi ke 60 saal
ke baad aapko logo ko gaddhe khodne ke liye
bhejna pada, ye aapki vifaltao ka smarak he, aur
mein gaje baje ke sath is smarak ka dhol peetta
rahoonga. Logo ko bataonga ke ye jo gadde tum
khod rahe ho, ye un 60 saal ke paapon ka paridam
he."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congress ko toh :lol:

Abe it's a must watch speech OMG, he was looking at sonia gandhi also while speaking :rofl:

Must watch for all bhakts see it now :D

Back
Top Bottom