What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10352320_10152767373044580_1340041465401556250_n.jpg

If Delhi elects AAP ; then they will suffer ; he will make Delhi bankrupt in no time
Wow delusions of bhakat

It's kejri vs bjp+congoons+rss+sangh+opportunists+fading modi wave+vhp+bajrang dal+Union of 7 left parties in Delhi

And people want him as cm, just wait n watch

Watch first 5 mins of this video guys .... Yo Yo Salim taken to the cleaners by Sambit Patra :laughcry::laughcry:
@jha @JanjaWeed @Sidak @Guynextdoor2 @The_Showstopper

Lemme ask you- Kiran bedi said during Anna hazare's fast that BJP was corrupt and she was against it, and for anti-corruption. When Kejriwal launched AAP she attacked him for joining politics. Noe she has joined a party that she herself called corrupt and has herself entered politics.

Lemme ask you- Kiran bedi said during Anna hazare's fast that BJP was corrupt and she was against it, and for anti-corruption. When Kejriwal launched AAP she attacked him for joining politics. Noe she has joined a party that she herself called corrupt and has herself entered politics.
Kejriwal swore on his kids that he won't take support but he did.

Kejriwal swore on his kids that he won't take support but he did.

He didn't. Congress didn't pull his govt down, that's a hellof a lot of a difference from taking support. it's about time BJP stopped spreading these lies.

Did he go out seeking Congress support? If I go your way, I can provide a whole long list of U-turns by BJP.... Who can forget BJP U-turn on NCP?

BJP is U turn party only.

the abp nielson poll was done before bedi induction into bjp but i am not sure how bedi gamble will prove in the end. Guys what is the reason behind kejriwal increasing popularity..what happened in january??
Capture.jpg

Back
Top Bottom