What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Shame on us that we have no Indian helping the Japanese in the work

Bj-IExnCYAAS5KU.jpg

1973 :: PM Indira Gandhi with Indian Police Service Officers including Smt. Kiran Bedi

Well I am not happy Kiran Bedi joining BJP, no doubt she has her plus points but she comes across a bit selfish.

Well I am not happy Kiran Bedi joining BJP, no doubt she has her plus points but she comes across a bit selfish.

Agreed. They should have inducted her long time ago. Taking her now, close to the elections, makes one doubt BJP is nervous

Agreed. They should have inducted her long time ago. Taking her now, close to the elections, makes one doubt BJP is nervous
BJP offered the CM seat to her before last elections she declined but once BJP won the general election she was willing. BJP lacks a popular face in delhi and infighting is well known so everyone understand their nervousness.
Everyone is selfish bhai ..... ; ) matlabi he log yaha pe matlabi he dunia ....
It's politics bhai, ganda hai par dhanda hai.

Looks like BJP plans on inducting some more names. Kiran Bedi is first. Others to follow soon.

Looks like BJP plans on inducting some more names. Kiran Bedi is first. Others to follow soon.
@jha did u watch Bedi's press conference with Amit Shah? I thought she gave enough hint about her role, should BJP manage to form the govt in Delhi.

Back
Top Bottom