What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BS propaganda video.
He calls Doval "only non elected council of ministers".
The secret trips to mid east (which were not so secret after all), were for the release of Indian nurses captured by ISIS.
Rest of the video is just a elaborate story line from the creator's dead brain cells.
Didnt even had to watch the whole video.

My neighbor is from Ludhiyana, he really want this chor/criminal Akali government to go.

Instead of breaking alliance with ShivSena BJP should be separated from Akali in Punjab.

BJP should have kept all the main posts and give CM post to SS.. Thus they could have a control in the government and would have focused on crushing MNC.. Most of their leaders were under corruption charges and it would have been easier to decimate NCP leadership from Maharashtra.. Most of the caders of the MNC would have joined BJP due to current trend.. BJP totally lacked vision in Maharashtra..

BS propaganda video.
He calls Doval "only non elected council of ministers".
The secret trips to mid east (which were not so secret after all), were for the release of Indian nurses captured by ISIS.
Rest of the video is just a elaborate story line from the creator's dead brain cells.
Didnt even had to watch the whole video.

Come on man. Don't be so hard on him. He has entertained us for whole of 7 minutes. Let's give a applause to the maker of the video.. :yahoo:

Supreme Court Bhi, BJP ki agent hai. :enjoy:
1907877_835873569768735_63174798883554497_n.jpg

This is How they do the Brain wash; Nothing New In India some People who had the Hindutva Zanda(flag) have same modes oprendi, people Need one thing Brain, Intelligence and Logic; How many Intel believe from both countries that other country people will bomb them with nukes :) Rubbish, Completely one sided, Logic less Idiot Brainwashing Video, I think Muslim Countries people need some Intel and knowledge of history so they do not wash away with Bad headeache political junks going in fews mind.

I would like to tell with Shouting a Loud; The Dispute between India and Pakistan is of Kashmir and its Nothing to do with the Islam or any religion. Even Pakistanis have majority and thouts of Hindu, Christian or Buddha, the dispute would be as it is. so for God sake dont mess the subject (fighting;) ) with the some religion subject.

Loved the interrogation scene. It seems the creator is fan of tollywood.

Anyway the idiot who created this video knows the film very well.He was an IPS officer in that film.
It was a malayalam film.

In long run BJP should break away from Akalis. They have fuckedup Punjab to No Point of Return. :pissed:

The path which SS has taken is going to cost them badly. I see that in near future, their might be no SS. Udahhav, Lack's Leadership Skills. :sick:
The akalis are threatening BJP with riots and trouble if they break up alliance that is what i read on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom