What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Last edited:
he will win anyway ....even i didnt vote for him .......did ya know my MLA sits daily from 11 am to 6 pm , listening to peoples problem .....and actually solving them...while his wife serves tea to all common public..........what did he do wrong ?? he shouldnt be punished for what likes of Badals and BJP's joshi gang did

I didn't know. If he is doing fine work, support him. :tup:

i m akali ......that doesnot mean i turn blind eye to its wrong doing.....like BJPtards
I think u don't remember me but i remember you criticizing Akali sarkar for not developing Punjab and other things and i was saying that Punjab is doing a lot better than other states and attracting a lot of investment.

You made my day....imagination knows no boundaries. But for this to happen one should let the obstacles loose....for that one would need a high dose of opioids, LSD or MDMA. Anyways...let the media war begin...lets see who wins.

I think u don't remember me but i remember you criticizing Akali sarkar for not developing Punjab and other things and i was saying that Punjab is doing a lot better than other states and attracting a lot of investment.

Punjab is bhookha nanga these days:(

Thread delete kar di Mods ne ??
mein reply karne wala tha...bahut badi reply likhi thi dobara nahi likh sakta :(

conspiracy :close_tema:

This video makes RAW into a supreme intelligence agencies...RAW is everywhere....RAWami government in Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Conspiring with USA and Syria to destabilize Pakistan. The only thing that I fail to understand it...why not China. Pakistan is not a threat to USA, Israel, Syria or India where as China is...
The fact is Pakistan do not need any external threat, their internal threats are enough to dismantle them. Will or is India trying exploiting these issue....WHY NOT??

Back
Top Bottom