What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The akalis are threatening BJP with riots and trouble if they break up alliance that is what i read on twitter.

If Akalis are going to be in Punjab, there won't be any Punjab left. They've turned it into Drug Heaven... It's better BJP part away from them in and build their base there. If riots can end Drugs Menace, I'm OK with Riots (god forbid).

I saw this yesterday on twitter
christine fair was making Fun of it all day
" "

how original they lifted scenes out of Mallu ,south Indian and bollywood films and tried to make them look like a Hollywood movie and the accent is very original CIA accent :D
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If Akalis are going to be in Punjab, there won't be any Punjab left. They've turned it into Drug Heaven... It's better BJP part away from them in and build their base there. If riots can end Drugs Menace, I'm OK with Riots (god forbid).
I am sure BJP will part ways with them if they don't shape up and take responsibility.
But No Riots please!

I am sure BJP will part ways with them if they don't shape up and take responsibility.
But No Riots please!

They better shoukd, Arun J lost from Amritsar only because of Akalis, one can make out from this how grim the situation is in Punjab. Neither I wish Riots to happen anyone in world, especially Punjab, as we've already spelled lot of blood. :cray:

Doval Sahab Badhai ho, ab aap bhi celebrity ho gaye ho. :partay::partay::partay::partay::partay:
party-toh-banti-hai-9.png

Back
Top Bottom