What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I watched it for less than a minute and came to conclusion, that it is full of Constipated Conspiracy Theories. :sick:

To pehle kyu nahi batayi? Mera time waste kara diya khamakha..... Chalo koi nahi was a funny watch :p:

The akalis are threatening BJP with riots and trouble if they break up alliance that is what i read on twitter.

not Akalis ................that came from Chief Minister of Punjab ...........Parkash Singh Badal

under whose rule neither there is parkash nor badal in Punjab .....cheers

If Akalis are going to be in Punjab, there won't be any Punjab left. They've turned it into Drug Heaven... It's better BJP part away from them in and build their base there. If riots can end Drugs Menace, I'm OK with Riots (god forbid).

I hope u have started fortifying ur house :partay: I have :toast_sign:

not Akalis ................that came from Chief Minister of Punjab ...........Parkash Singh Badal

under whose rule neither there is parkash nor badal in Punjab .....cheers
Well yes, but what guarantee is that the akalis wont start rioting since they listen to their leader the Badals?

Well yes, but what guarantee is that the akalis wont start rioting since they listen to their leader the Badals?

who said Akalis will start rioting ???? Akalis are the ones who were shielding certain extremist outfits from collision ......these RSS walas and afiliated organisations are not favorably viewed by organisations like say damdami taksal and many Nihang organisations ................they will collide .....all the things that have brushed under the carpet by Akali-BJP combo will rise up at same time ...........and things will go haywire:hitwall:

these Akalis and BJP has ruined the Punjab to a point of no return:angry:

who said Akalis will start rioting ???? Akalis are the ones who were shielding certain extremist outfits from collision ......these RSS walas and afiliated organisations are not favorably viewed by organisations like say damdami taksal and many Nihang organisations ................they will collide .....all the things that have brushed under the carpet by Akali-BJP combo will rise up at same time ...........and things will go haywire:hitwall:

these Akalis and BJP has ruined the Punjab to a point of no return:angry:
And AAP will bring it up?
Sorry i have no confidence on AAP its a naxalite party full of secessionists and anti nationals.

And AAP will bring it up?
Sorry i have no confidence on AAP its a naxalite party full of secessionists and anti nationals.

naxalite in Punjab ???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what is school teaching to kids these days?:toast_sign:

anything is better then NDA for Punjab .........

AAP Punjab have people like HS Phoolka ...............u wanna say he is anti-national ???? :undecided:

naxalite in Punjab ???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what is school teaching to kids these days?:toast_sign:

anything is better then NDA for Punjab .........

AAP Punjab have people like HS Phoolka ...............u wanna say he is anti-national ???? :undecided:
Naxalites in broad sense i mean secessionists,anti-nationals.
Only one phoolka wont change anything, its full of Ngo's sponsored by CIA and tree hugger,
besides kashmiri separatists like Ghulam nabi fai and etc. regularly send funds to it.
And your gem Bhushans who want a referendum in kashmir. Thanks but i will pass.

Naxalites in broad sense i mean secessionists,anti-nationals.
Only one phoolka wont change anything, its full of Ngo's sponsored by CIA and tree hugger,
besides kashmiri separatists like Ghulam nabi fai and etc. regularly send funds to it.
And your gem Bhushans who want a referendum in kashmir. Thanks but i will pass.

ok Bhakt speak after me ........ Sharad Pawar is not corrupt and Sajid Lone is a die hard Indian nationalist:bunny::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom