What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The difference between ground reality and PDF is Internet Indians. :pop:

But you said that you only eat jatka o_O

Err - kyo Internet Hindus nu badnam kar de ho? :angry: They are far better than, Internet Muslims.

This is what I said about my nonveg food preference. Jhootha nahi hove tan!:pissed:

defence.pk/threads/punjabi-music.37912/page-69

I visited Wagha border in Christmas holidays of 2007, do they still play loud music in the stands? That time "chak de india" was the craze. Even the female BSF guards posted there are around 6 feet tall :undecided:

And when we returned home the next day we were shocked to hear that Benazir Bhutto was assassinated.

Yes, they still do and even play Chak De India song.:p:

Apparently, learned this trait from Aap. :D

PS: I call spade a Spade, if Modi Sarkar or any minster including NaMo is going to say/do something wrong, I criticise it. Neither, your AAP is perfect, all parties have Black Sheep's.

I am Akali:bunny::bunny:

You support Akali dal?
Com'on bro i remember in election time you were supporting AAP and criticizing Akali and BJP

i m akali ......that doesnot mean i turn blind eye to its wrong doing.....like BJPtards

I know what these Dimwit's have done to Punjab. :ashamed: I want BJP, not to support them. :(
bahuti yablee na maar.......Bjp got exellent persons like ANil joshi uncle and his gundas:butcher:

i dont want to see riots again in Punjab.........so no BJP and Bhakts

bahuti yablee na maar.......Bjp got exellent persons like ANil joshi uncle and his gundas:butcher:

i dont want to see riots again in Punjab.........so no BJP and Bhakts

Bai, phela hi Punjab lutaya/patya paya hai. Mooho, eda di gal nah hi kad. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom