What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

All hail Akali-BJP combo:p:

whatever i will again vote for Akali MLA from my Town ....he is a good lad:toast_sign:

Whomsoever you think can work for betterment of your constituency and Punjab, vote for him, even if it is AAP'S candidate.

We all want our state- nation to prosper, but have different POV's. :(

All hail Akali-BJP combo:p:

whatever i will again vote for Akali MLA from my Town ....he is a good lad:toast_sign:

My neighbor is from Ludhiyana, he really want this chor/criminal Akali government to go.

Instead of breaking alliance with ShivSena BJP should be separated from Akali in Punjab.

Whomsoever you think can work for betterment of your constituency and Punjab, vote for him, even if it is AAP'S candidate.

We all want our state- nation to prosper, but have different POV's. :(

he will win anyway ....even i didnt vote for him .......did ya know my MLA sits daily from 11 am to 6 pm , listening to peoples problem .....and actually solving them...while his wife serves tea to all common public..........what did he do wrong ?? he shouldnt be punished for what likes of Badals and BJP's joshi gang did

My neighbor is from Ludhiyana, he really want this chor/criminal Akali government to go.

Instead of breaking alliance with ShivSena BJP should be separated from Akali in Punjab.

what BJP ??? just search BJP in punjab .............u will see even bigger gems then Akalis in it:enjoy:

In long run BJP should break away from Akalis. They have fuckedup Punjab to No Point of Return. :pissed:

The path which SS has taken is going to cost them badly. I see that in near future, their might be no SS. Udahhav, Lack's Leadership Skills. :sick:

^^^
this video is like a hollywood blockbuster; full of twists and turns. More tense than "mission impossible' ! Is the director of this video Christopher Nolan !!???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom