What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

And how low her son has fallen ... if he tries to give a similar speech , the jihadis would die of laughter. :rofl:

I have permanently shifted from Zaid Hamid to Bilawal Bhutto, launde mein hasaane ka talent hai. :lol::lol:

Zara ye bhi dekho, iski adayein dekh ke burger bacha bhi sharma jaye. :D

I have permanently shifted from Zaid Hamid to Bilawal Bhutto, launde mein hasaane ka talent hai. :lol::lol:

Zara ye bhi dekho, iski adayein dekh ke burger bacha bhi sharma jaye. :D

Maybe all jihadis have fantasies of Baccha baazi with him :woot:

Bhai mere, MP ko train se dekho, to door door tak kuch bhi nahi dikhta, bole to ekdum horror film wala veerana dekhne ko milta hai. :laugh:
Its not common even in SI..A lot of places in Karnataka and Tamilnadu are like this...

So wich party is good for punjab ?

non ........only few individual politicians in all major parties are good ......but they are at mid level......top leadership and foot soldiers are lawless gundas.

just in todays newspaper , a rickshaw driver tried to commit suicide outside DC office , because for past one year he is being trying to approach govt to protect his only land taken over by local BJP gundas .....no one listened to him......because he is no body important ....instead that leader harrassed him

thats my punjab....the reason why feku wave never reached punjab ....because people dont want gundas of AKali-BJP combo run wild anymore

Back
Top Bottom