What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Dr sambit patra he is in my whatsapp group ;)
Tell him that i laugh everytime he calls ashish khetan from AAP an anarchist. :D
I have successfully used that line to shut AAPtards up in real life.
also sooraj chand nehru laye is funny too

@Jaat Rock
i received this on whatsapp...is this true??

1.jpg

Punjab is broke .....But Leaders still spending millions on their foriegn tours ....on tax payers money .......even when govt cant even pay salries to their employees .......Good Governance at best.
The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Punjab

and funny thing ,.......so much stuff about Punjab Govt in just a single day newspaper ..........all hail the mighty Punjab Govt

ANY BJPTARD WISH TO COMMENT??

I had a gala time in Land of Pure + the visit was emotional for me . I was amazed by the Hospitality, people were friendly, helpful and for the most respectful. On PDF, most of you are Dangars..

The difference between ground reality and PDF is Internet Indians. :pop:

I did tried pleanty of non veg food: Gosh Kadai, Shawarma, Seekh-Kababs, Nihari etc... I

But you said that you only eat jatka o_O

Don't worry, Situation will get better after next election when BJP alone will form govt. :pop:

BJP is equal culprit here .....they have minister like Anil Joshi .........what can be expected from them .....plus they support violent groups like Bajrang Dal in Punjab which even led to riots in my town gurdaspur few years back ........they are good for nothing .....better to give control to army or some dictator ......people in Punjab are fed from from politicians .

BJP is equal culprit here .....they have minister like Anil Joshi .........what can be expected from them .....plus they support violent groups like Bajrang Dal in Punjab which even led to riots in my town gurdaspur few years back ........they are good for nothing .....better to give control to army or some dictator ......people in Punjab are fed from from politicians .
Move to Pakistan :rofl:
Lots of dictators there waiting to fulfill your wish :P @FaujHistorian

Back
Top Bottom