What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Even after that sucide attack, we went through our pilgrimage...From 2nd till today's morning, I was there - 9 days. Darn do gal kitho a gaye?

So, How was your visit? Did you find non-veg foods?

So, How was your visit? Did you find non-veg foods?

I had a gala time in Land of Pure + the visit was emotional for me . I was amazed by the Hospitality, people were friendly, helpful and for the most respectful. On PDF, most of you are Dangars...

I did tried pleanty of non veg food: Gosh Kadai, Shawarma, Seekh-Kababs, Nihari etc... I :lazy: and online from PH, on weekend, a thread from me...

No.. they just made a deal with Sajjad Lone.. maybe that adds five more to their kitty! :p:

May be... But Sajjad Lone has been hardly a factor in Valley ( except few thousand votes in his father's constituency ). He has never won any election but can probably bring those "incremental " votes to BJP's kitty.

May be... But Sajjad Lone has been hardly a factor in Valley ( except few thousand votes in his father's constituency ). He has never won any election but can probably bring those "incremental " votes to BJP's kitty.
Precisely! He doesn't need to win any seats, but can play spoilsport for NC & PDP. As it is the voter turn out is pretty low in the valley...& a three way split in the majority votes may end up helping BJP with some meaningful share of spoils.

Back
Top Bottom