What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

people hoped that NDA govt will start working for people of Punjab after dismal show in elections .....people gave a warning to Akali-BJP .....they still havent learnt a leaason ......still going on in their gunda gardi way ........two more years of NDA in Punjab .....we will be clubbed with Bimaru states:(

people hoped that NDA govt will start working for people of Punjab after dismal show in elections .....people gave a warning to Akali-BJP .....they still havent learnt a leaason ......still going on in their gunda gardi way ........two more years of NDA in Punjab .....we will be clubbed with Bimaru states:(
Actually Bimaru states have started taking leads over Punjab .... last year MP total grain production topped the country putting punjab @ no 2 :D

So wich party is good for punjab ?

Just reached Home today...:agree: :agree: :agree:

The day I reached Lahore, their was a suicide attack at Wagha Border. That day, I was at Wagha in afternoon. Unfortunate Incident...:(

I gonna start a thread on my visit or Post Pictures in Your Photography thread in a day or two.
I visited Wagha border in Christmas holidays of 2007, do they still play loud music in the stands? That time "chak de india" was the craze. Even the female BSF guards posted there are around 6 feet tall :undecided:

And when we returned home the next day we were shocked to hear that Benazir Bhutto was assassinated.

I visited Wagha border in Christmas holidays of 2007, do they still play loud music in the stands? That time "chak de india" was the craze. Even the female BSF guards posted there are around 6 feet tall :undecided:

And when we returned home the next day we were shocked to hear that Benazir Bhutto was assassinated.
If there was ever Karma :D
I remember how BB went to "AJK" and made the famous "death by a thousand cuts" remark :P Was killed by the same monsters .

Last edited:
Actually Bimaru states have started taking leads over Punjab .... last year MP total grain production topped the country putting punjab @ no 2 :D

MP No. 1 ban gaya, MP pura virana dikhta hai. :woot:

Abe MP aa to sahi 24.98% growth rate (yes growth rate) dekha hai agriculture me .... unprecedented anywhere in the world :woot:
MP ki daal is no 1 :D

Bhai mere, MP ko train se dekho, to door door tak kuch bhi nahi dikhta, bole to ekdum horror film wala veerana dekhne ko milta hai. :laugh:

If there was ever Karma :D
I remember how BB went to AJK and made the famous "death by a thousand cuts" remark :P Was killed by the same monsters .

Bahut hi zahreela bhashan tha wo. Upar se BB ka beta bhi nalayak nilka.

Bahut hi zahreela bhashan tha wo. Upar se BB ka beta bhi nalayak nilka.
BB getting shot , the video is still on youtube :D she attained "shahadat" :P
And how low her son has fallen ... if he tries to give a similar speech , the jihadis would die of laughter. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom