What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi's counter to Lutyen's power corridors is AJIT DOVAL. Remember the PM's visit to US was a strategic one but der was no finance minister in it bcoz of this go through this article in economics times as headlines as below i cant post URLs. Just google it.

NSA Ajit Doval's new status effectively dwarfs many in Cabinet.

Modi's counter to Lutyen's power corridors is AJIT DOVAL. Remember the PM's visit to US was a strategic one but der was no finance minister in it bcoz of this go through this article in economics times as headlines as below i cant post URLs. Just google it.

Why is some really intelligent and educated people fall in trap of Arvind kejriwal ?

hey Nadda dude ....the new minister is involved in AIIMS scam .........

and what happened to 1 crore found from GIRIraj house??? did he used it to bribe his way to cabinet??

@jha :-)

Yes I am talking about intelligent also some of my vert intelligent friends are became AAPTard .. though few of them ...
Are Bourne ultimentum i m really confused with ur aaptard implication :) is it realeted to Ajit Doval or something else.
The suspence is killing me.:o:
Please put some light on it:P

Are Bourne ultimentum i m really confused with ur aaptard implication :) is it realeted to Ajit Doval or something else.
The suspence is killing me.:o:
Please put some light on it:P

Hehehe bourne identity

Nothing to do with doval just talking with some aaptard ... wonder what is happing to their brains thats y aaked u ;)

Describes the situation in Bengal... The CPM's window could have used a different pic though..

Attachments

• B2EJv2MCUAAO8l8.jpg
    B2EJv2MCUAAO8l8.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 63
  • B2EJv2MCUAAO8l8.jpg
    B2EJv2MCUAAO8l8.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 61
Can any one tell me why that Aj as chief guest and then with chiidu was at the book launch of dat A--hole nigger Rajdeep.
This is the best Thank you note BJP cud have delivered to all of us................Reall digusting...a really big middele finger to all BJP supporter:angry::angry:

What is Lutyen's power corridors,guys? never heard of it...btw suresh prabhu is railways minister now.what would happen to sadananda gowda..i mean which ministry he has now

What is Lutyen's power corridors,guys? never heard of it...btw suresh prabhu is railways minister now.what would happen to sadananda gowda..i mean which ministry he has now

Lutyens is where all the big shots live and work. sadananda gowda is now minister for Law and Justice. A downgrade.

Lutyens Bungalow Zone is a VIP zone in delhi which has 1000 bunglows assigned to the "real" powerful people in Indian politics. if you have a bungalow in Lutyens, it means you have arrived in Delhi.

In Lutyens, 1 Million $ will buy you 6 Sq. Yards of living space. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Why AJ is not perfect fit for Finance Ministry? Is he left-oriented.

Probably because he is a lawyer and has no training as an economist. ....... That is why Yashwant sinha's son, Jayant Sinha has been chosen as Minister for State for Finance. He is IIT-delhi and Harvard. No doubt daddy will also act as guiding light.

Back
Top Bottom