What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Congrats on taking a U Turn :P
welcome to the club.
I took U Turn mainstream .... :D
Looks like you yourself taking a U turn here..You were jumping about SS yesterday...anyway,Kudos to Modi and BJP..

Looks like you yourself taking a U turn here..You were jumping about SS yesterday...anyway,Kudos to Modi and BJP..
Of course I am Mr. U turn ... what did you expect..... :P

On a serious note : I never supported SS. I support Marathi culture for reasons that anti Hindu genocide did not happen in Maha. Due to its superior culture, unlike Kerla & Kashmir . SS is not marathi culture , it is but one of the many regional parties in MH. there is NCP,RPI(athwale) and 2 more who have won seats and hold the status of "parties" and ofcourse MNS :rofl:

Of course I am Mr. U turn ... what did you expect..... :P

On a serious note : I never supported SS. I support Marathi culture for reasons that anti Hindu genocide did not happen in Maha. Due to its superior culture, unlike Kerla & Kashmir . SS is not marathi culture , it is but one of the many regional parties in MH. there is NCP,RPI(athwale) and 2 more who have won seats and hold the status of "parties" and ofcourse MNS :rofl:
I don't know what superior culture are you howling..
But but at least we don't attack other Indian linguistic minorities in Kerala..

I don't know what superior culture are you howling..
But but at least we don't attack other Indian linguistic minorities in Kerala..
What is there in Kerala that they will come in the first place.... to suffer genocide? :D
All your people are jobless or running to Gulf :P
go back a few pages and read that ravi Nair moaning about lack of jobs....
As far as SS is concerned they are just a regional party and can perform limited theatrics....they don't even have majority in the Bombay Municipal elections and rely on support. lol :rofl:

And if MH is so bad why people from all over come to MH?

what was the winning margin of Jaitley ????

Any idea why a newbie whom one knows and who barely won the elections got to become a MoS ...... Vijay Sampla .....this guy is not at all liked in his constituency.

why was Vinod Khanna from Gurdaspur ignored , if a Punjabi was needed as MoS ...........moreover Vindo Khanna was MoS in Vajpayee govt. ...

May be because he visit gurdaspur only in election year

Manohar Parrikar will file his RS nomination from Lucknow. Lucknow now has two high profile Cabinet ministers : Defence and Home

Manohar Parrikar will file his RS nomination from Lucknow. Lucknow now has two high profile Cabinet ministers : Defence and Home

@jha sir,

Could he get selected from Lucknow. AFAIK, Rajya sabha MP's are selected by Vidhan Sabha members. BJP has very less members in UP vidhan Sabha.

@jha sir,

Could he get selected from Lucknow. AFAIK, Rajya sabha MP's are selected by Vidhan Sabha members. BJP has very less members in UP vidhan Sabha.

I think ~35 MLAs are required for one RS seat in UP. BJP has 48.

Finance Ministry seems to have best Team : Raghuram Rajan + Arvind Subramaniam + Jayant Sinha + Rajiv Mehrishi. Only weak point seems to be Jaitley himself who is too close to Lutyen's corridors and may prove to be Achilles's heal for Modi.

I think ~35 MLAs are required for one RS seat in UP. BJP has 48.

I don't know the exact maths but i think that it depends upon how many seats are going for election at the same time, since it is a transferable vote.

Back
Top Bottom