What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bihar ???
bihar is definitely higher than kerala. remember up to 90% of rapes go unreported in india (this will mainly be the backwards state, that's how bihar is so low). as for the person the person who said "sickular" states are worse off don't even bother, women in kerala will report you for sexual harrassment if you just look at them, which is why kerala's is so high. it's very easy to manipulate these staistics :rolleyes:
The iceberg of rape : WEB EXCLUSIVE, News - India Today

(happened in bangalore but applies to kerala as well)

Media Jihadi's on full throttle

@wolfschanzze @Indrani @JanjaWeed @Sidak @Yeti
Look at how the anchor is biased :D
Castist Newstraders
ABP is known as Newstraders, Zeenews Hindi on other hand is unbiased in my opinion,i watch regional channels and zee news hindi for unbiased reporting rest are all run by News Traders.
With PMO giving impetus to DD, it should really throw a spanner in the works of private MSM channels.
The Think thanks behind Modi team like VIF know how to counter MSM propaganda and the raising of DD is to counter such things in future.

ABP is known as Newstraders, Zeenews Hindi on other hand is unbiased in my opinion,i watch regional channels and zee news hindi for unbiased reporting rest are all run by News Traders.
With PMO giving impetus to DD, it should really throw a spanner in the works of private MSM channels.
The Think thanks behind Modi team like VIF know how to counter MSM propaganda and the raising of DD is to counter such things in future.
Zee ain't unbiased, it outright BJP mouth piece. Subash Chandra who owns the channel was caught influencing voters during Haryana assembly elections. Anyway There is no unbiased reporting that goes on MSM. Take them with a pinch of salt. The time has long gone by when MSM could influence people's opinion.

Zee ain't unbiased, it outright BJP mouth piece. Subash Chandra who owns the channel was caught influencing voters during Haryana assembly elections. Anyway There is no unbiased reporting that goes on MSM. Take them with a pinch of salt. The time has long gone by when MSM could influence people's opinion.
Thats a one off case.
Rest of the times, it tries to be unbiased.
Yes its hard to have unbiased reporting in MSM nowadays.
I

Bro sorry but what is VIF and MSM, ? IN NO

Thanks but wtf guys you can't even write
VIF= Vivekananda International Foundation.
Vivekananda International Foundation | Finding Unity in the Midst of Diversity
This is where all our Think tanks in present government come from and Ajit Doval was the chief of that foundation.

MSM- is Main stream media/Private hindi/English channels.
VIF= Vivekananda International Foundation.
Vivekananda International Foundation | Finding Unity in the Midst of Diversity
This is where all our Think tanks in present government come from and Ajit Doval was the chief of that foundation.

MSM- is Main stream media/Private hindi/English channels.

Thanks for that I know what that means in lateral terms, but wtf guys you can't write main stream media???? I mean so lazy @ranjeet too!!

Thanks but wtf guys you can't even write

Thanks for that I know what that means in lateral terms, but wtf guys you can't write main stream media???? I mean so lazy @ranjeet too!!
oh come bro .. it's a lazy sunday afternoon. :p:

The next thing we need to watch out for is tobacco products. If you can't ban it, then drive the taxes through the roof.
Don't take these half baked surveys seriously..Kerala is on top only because every other crime is reported and recorded ...
Dogs bark..Let them bark...

Back
Top Bottom