What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Vote for AAP and we will do opposite of all our promises
B12_X40v_CUAAj_EFl.jpg

@wolfschanzze
Still think they can decieve public with their nautanki, Ford corp, CIA ,Leftists are behind AAP.They will take Delhi into anarchy as they did in the 49 days.Everyday dharna and no governance.

Heard that A.P.J.Abdul Kalam was hospitalised . Can any one confirm?

Heard that A.P.J.Abdul Kalam was hospitalised . Can any one confirm?
THose are rumors , he himself said via twitter he is healthy and visiting some place and asked people to stop spreading and believing those rumors.

Hehehe.. Exactly 9 months.. We used to tease : " Valentine's day pe exam do.. CHildren's day pe result ".. :lol:

On a completely different note, @jha did you hear about the recent arrests made in Assam and Bengal of Bangladeshi Islamist who were planning on possibly assassinating the Prime Minister and the opposition leader in Bangladesh?

Either way, it is about time we strengthened our intelligence networks in the East and the North-East.

Mamata is one piece of work though. She neglects state intelligence duties and allowed Bangaldeshi Islamist haven right under her nose, and her Trinamool buddies torch a Muslim village for supporting BJP.

That's right, Trinamool's intimidation tactics got so bad, entire Muslim villages have turned to the BJP for support. I read this in The Hindu of all places.

Last edited:
Bihar ???

I can understand why kerala is right up there.

Alcohol and high unemployment = Zero Vakathiruvu.

An Idle mind is the devil's workshop. Another Keralites can thank our trade union brothers for. Young Men sitting around, doing nothing actually is a very dangerous thing.

Last edited:
I can understand why kerala is right up there.

Alcohol and high unemployment = Zero Vakathiruvu.

An Idle mind is the devil's workshop. Another Keralites can thank our trade union brothers for. Younf Men sitting around, doing nothing actually is a very dangerous thing.

That is one reason i entirely agree with banning Alcohol in Kerala . Many outside Kerala do not realize how much of a rampant problem it is .

That is one reason i entirely agree with banning Alcohol in Kerala . Many outside Kerala do not realize how much of a rampant problem it is .

The next thing we need to watch out for is tobacco products. If you can't ban it, then drive the taxes through the roof.

Back
Top Bottom