What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Finance Ministry seems to have best Team : Raghuram Rajan + Arvind Subramaniam + Jayant Sinha + Rajiv Mehrishi. Only weak point seems to be Jaitley himself who is too close to Lutyen's corridors and may prove to be Achilles's heal for Modi.
Hes been in politics for 30 yrs and NO-ONE i repeat NO ONE has spoken against him .... ever. He is a master manipulator .

Hes been in politics for 30 yrs and NO-ONE i repeat NO ONE has spoken against him .... ever. He is a master manipulator .

Agree.. But imho we need an economist Politician for Finance not a master tactician. I am not saying that He can not do good work. I am just saying that an Arun Shourie would have evoked more faith than Jaitley as MoF.

Agree.. But imho we need an economist Politician for Finance not a master tactician. I am not saying that He can not do good work. I am just saying that an Arun Shourie would have evoked more faith than Jaitley as MoF.
I agree..... he is the Achilles heel in NaMo sarkar .... but having him with you is better than against you I believe. I think he is very dangerous.

I don't know the exact maths but i think that it depends upon how many seats are going for election at the same time, since it is a transferable vote.

10 seats are going for polls. BJP should win one ( as UP has 403 MLAs ).

I agree..... he is the Achilles heel in NaMo sarkar .... but having him with you is better than against you I believe. I think he is very dangerous.

Yes... Not to forget he helped Modi and Shah a lot during tough times. He is without a doubt an asset for BJP, I just think that He is more suited for a Job like Law Ministry or, even Home. But then Modi has packed him team with superstars and only Jon he will be doing will be signing the files.

Don't take these half baked surveys seriously..Kerala is on top only because every other crime is reported and recorded ...
Dogs bark..Let them bark...

But as the whole kiss of love saga proved, despite tall claims of literacy, Kerala is still in lockstep with other states in terms of attitude.

We had the sight of Shiv Sena and SYFI, a conservative Muslim organisation heckling the people and telling they are endangering Indian culture.

But as the whole kiss of love saga proved, despite tall claims of literacy, Kerala is still in lockstep with other states in terms of attitude.

South Indians are deep into traditionalism even if they have higher literacy and development than North Indians.

Finance Ministry seems to have best Team : Raghuram Rajan + Arvind Subramaniam + Jayant Sinha + Rajiv Mehrishi. Only weak point seems to be Jaitley himself who is too close to Lutyen's corridors and may prove to be Achilles's heal for Modi.
An economist at the very top of the Fin Min and not a seasoned politician would have been ideal..... alas this is how politics works sometimes. I just hope Mr Jaitley pays attention to his advisors and keeps the economy as his number one priority.

An economist at the very top of the Fin Min and not a seasoned politician would have been ideal..... alas this is how politics works sometimes. I just hope Mr Jaitley pays attention to his advisors and keeps the economy as his number one priority.

Dont worry mate every body in the world knows dat jaitely is just kind of a crook of congress since his starting days in BJP, btw this is how delhi politics works, i hav so many information regrading dis kindda courtier politics dat u cud eaisily lost faith in any kind of damocratic system but still democracy may be the best viable option for a countr like india.

Just have faith in our PM this was the same situation der in gujrat some 12 yrs back and you know the result today JJaitley is just a matter of tym wait for the right tym BTW in politics tyming is very much important ..........

Moeover news r there dat PMO is considering taking bank many of the serious matter under finance ministry and will put it under own's responsibility and will tackel by all the proffetional team and think tank may be like above mentioned team. Soon jaielty will going to be rubber stamp like Manmohan in UPA and tht will be better

Last edited:
From another forum discussion r der dat Rajdeep was in regular touch with NAMO while dat NRI episode was going on.
Do you guys have any kind of confirmation in this correct me i am wrong......

From another forum discussion r der dat Rajdeep was in regular touch with NAMO while dat NRI episode was going on.
Do you guys have any kind of confirmation in this correct me i am wrong......
False .... He met adani in a restaurant after getting abused.... when he started crying adani said no leader would condone that(generic statement) ..... then it was said that modi did not condone the incident as if he took interest in it :P
salma sabrina journalism at its finest.

False .... He met adani in a restaurant after getting abused.... when he started crying adani said no leader would condone that(generic statement) ..... then it was said that modi did not condone the incident as if he took interest in it :P
salma sabrina journalism at its finest.

Seems like even god is now jeouls of NAMO's sucess and trying to stop him but i wud say even god will have to be disappointed like others ;)

Back
Top Bottom