What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Dear friend, the purpose of religion is rule for self and not of criticizing others. When you start comparing religions then purpose of religion is lost. If others are doing the wrong things and you start going on that path then it means both of you are bad and not one.

Then you do not know about religions at all. Who says the purpose of religion is lost when you start comparing? Do you know what the churches do? Compare. Do you know what the missionaries do? Compare. If other's are doing wrong and you are not pointing out that wrong, you are a participant in that wrong.

I am talking about the very religion itself which carries this discrimination. As long as you are not willing to confront it and endorse it, you do not have a right to talk about hatred and superiority complex. Go and preach to your family not to believe Jesus is the only way. Tell them there are other ways too.

It's not only that my way is correct but it's my correct way that tells me your way is that of the devils, so much for love, compassion and tolerance :rofl::rofl:

I am talking about the very religion itself which carries this discrimination. As long as you are not willing to confront it and endorse it, you do not have a right to talk about hatred and superiority complex. Go and preach to your family not to believe Jesus is the only way. Tell them there are other ways too.
Sorry,didn't get you...looks like you are trying to divert the topic..
I am talking about the pathetic attitude of certain members in this forum,not about their religion ...Go on with your anti Christian rantings..i don't care you anymore..

upload_2014-10-16_12-36-10.png

I would be happier If Dr. Harshavardhan had showed this same dedication towards banning cow-slaughter on Bakrid, or trying to make our government hospitals better in service and quality.

Don't worry mate,this time we'll bring BJP at the helms of Bengal by hook or by crook.The current Govt. has managed to antagonize a large section of the common mass and hence it's quite unlikely that they'll return to power post 2016 election.Our next C.M. will be Mr.Rahul Singha(a bengali Rajput btw).I can assure you that Bengal will vote for a change this time:cheers:

Rahul Sinha lives in an apartment complex we own in Jadavpur. Den contacts.

Is that fella competent enough to be a good leader even, forget about CM? Before Modi wave, never seen him doing anything worthy to applause in Bengal politics.
Dada believe me,Mr.Rahul Singha is right now the only leader competent enough to challenge the might of the ruling party.Most of us didn't notice him earlier because of the near non-existence of BJP in this state,but since the arrival of Mr.Modi in the Indian political arena,Mr.Singha has done a lot to expand the base of BJP into the rural areas of Bengal riding on the Modi wave.He is one of the major reasons why BJP won the by-election in Bashirhat.The man has got some serious capabilities as an effective organizer.I came to know about his abilities recently from my maternal uncle who is an important member of the Jharkhand BJP.

Banglar rokto, Australian passport
Bari ki Jadavpur e apnar??Btw ami kintu Dhakuria te thaki:-)

Back
Top Bottom