What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Thank you so much for this information, sir.

It's extremely sad that so many youth of Punjab have fallen to drugs. :( I knew Punjab had a drugs problem, but I never knew how serious it really was until I read your posts a few months back when you had been debating with some BJP supporters. :cry: My prayers and sympathy are with the youth of your state.

I knew BJP was very weak in Punjab, but not this weak!!! I would be laughing if I wasn't it's supporter.
But coming to Jaitley, I though he lost because of Majithia (who is in the SAD), not beacuse of BJP.

By the way, do Navjot SIngh Sidhu and Captain Amarinder Singh have a good reputation in Punjab??

After all the Captain could be the CM candidate of the Congress and some Punjabi BJP twitterrati want Sidhu to be their candidate.

Thank You once again for your help.

Jaitley lost because of Majithiya and ANil joshi.

BJP dont got any base. and about sidhu ......to be CM candidate for BJP .....possible only if centeral leadership can enforce him ....otherwise BJP leaders in Punjab would hardly accept anyone with a Turban .

Congress is no more ......there is internal tuslle between captain and Bajwa ....broken house.

Tere ghar newspaper aaya kya..?

tere ghar atta hai???

u declared win for Jaitley ..............

Jaitley lost because of Majithiya and ANil joshi.

BJP dont got any base. and about sidhu ......to be CM candidate for BJP .....possible only if centeral leadership can enforce him ....otherwise BJP leaders in Punjab would hardly accept anyone with a Turban .

Congress is no more ......there is internal tuslle between captain and Bajwa ....broken house.

tere ghar atta hai???

u declared win for Jaitley ..............
You don't understand bjp has already planned for this you can see tussle btw sidhu and akalis wait even in haryana elections watch you will see Amit Shah master game just like he did in haryana. BJP was never been a force in haryana last time they won only 4 seats in state elections last time.

Depends...
If they are trying to convert poor Hindus by this cheap mimics..then its wrong..
personally I have no problems with placing hindu or whatever gods statutes or pictures in churches or in their homes..I still believe that Indian Christianity is a blend of Christian and native Hindu tradition..

seen by the pre-eminence of Virgin Mary in Chrisitian worship in Kerala. Could have had possible links with the culture of goddess worship that is prominent among Keralite Hindus.

Tune fir se sasti wali charas leni shuru kar di..? Chhor de Charas lena.. nahi to kam se kam achchhi wali le..

So Bhai, what is it looking like? Will BJP get some major gains in Maharashtra and Haryana.

@Prometheus as long as Amit Shah is at the helm, I am ready to bet that BJP (if goes alone) in next Punjab VS elections will emerge as the Single Largest Party ( I am not of Punjab nor connected in anyway, but ready to bet).

@JanjaWeed :D

Of course, to spoil the mood of the high turnout in Haryana there has to be clashes, In one instance, it was Jats against Dalits I believe @ranjeet (could you explain the community dynamics in Haryana).

Oh btw, if an election has an unusually high turnout than normal, that should be a red flag for the incumbent. It usually means a regime change.

Tune fir se sasti wali charas leni shuru kar di..? Chhor de Charas lena.. nahi to kam se kam achchhi wali le..

u are a outsider to Punjab affairs...........I live here and know whats going on ..........BJPtards / Bhakts ganged up on me before elections...........to their bad luck ....whatever i said came true.

I wonder , after all that ur false predictions.........how can u guys still behave as a expert political analyst???

@Prometheus as long as Amit Shah is at the helm, I am ready to bet that BJP (if goes alone) in next Punjab VS elections will emerge as the Single Largest Party ( I am not of Punjab nor connected in anyway, but ready to bet).

@JanjaWeed :D

lol..........

so how much u gonna bet????............

for my side largest party will be Akalis or APP.............BJP will be like BSP in Punjab ................NO WHERE

You don't understand bjp has already planned for this you can see tussle btw sidhu and akalis wait even in haryana elections watch you will see Amit Shah master game just like he did in haryana. BJP was never been a force in haryana last time they won only 4 seats in state elections last time.

eeerrr.........u are forgetting one thing mate ..............Punjab voted against the national wave ........what happens in haryana ........stops at the haryana - punjab border...........here BJP is nil in villages ..........and villages make up 85% of Punjab .......

Punjab is a Sikh majority state .........Akali dal will always have a bigger vote bank then anyone else .........

Last edited:
u are a outsider to Punjab affairs...........I live here and know whats going on ..........BJPtards / Bhakts ganged up on me before elections...........to their bad luck ....whatever i said came true.

I wonder , after all that ur false predictions.........how can u guys still behave as a expert political analyst???

lol..........

You said a lot of things yourself... BJP got majority on its own and thats what matters to BJP supporters...

BTW "tards" is the sole property of you AAPtards..

Of course, to spoil the mood of the high turnout in Haryana there has to be clashes, In one instance, it was Jats against Dalits I believe @ranjeet (could you explain the community dynamics in Haryana).

Oh btw, if an election has an unusually high turnout than normal, that should be a red flag for the incumbent. It usually means a regime change.

INLD goons were targeting Dalits as they were voting for BJP. This has always been the case and Dalits have been traditionally suppressed. They did not matter before as they used to vote for BSP which did not win anyway. But Dalits supporting BJP made them a potent force and this is precisely why INLD goons got restless as they view this election as a matter of life/death.

@ranjeet can explain it better...

seen by the pre-eminence of Virgin Mary in Chrisitian worship in Kerala. Could have had possible links with the culture of goddess worship that is prominent among Keralite Hindus.

So Bhai, what is it looking like? Will BJP get some major gains in Maharashtra and Haryana.

Yes.. BJP will be SLP in both states. May win majority in Haryana.

Last edited:
Lakhs of our people are waiting to cross border are fight with their 'Kashmiri brothers': Musharraf...

This reminds me a talk of Hasan Nisar. He was very sarcastic on Pakistanis. He said Kashmir bhi inka masala hai, turki bhi inka masala hai, Palestine bhi inka masala hai najane kaun kaun se masle haien inke.

10404303_565236763577636_3648442754608279204_n.jpg

@Jaat Rock Will BJP get close to Majority in Haryana?

Back
Top Bottom