What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10404303_565236763577636_3648442754608279204_n.jpg

@Jaat Rock Will BJP get close to Majority in Haryana?

3 Exit Polls states so. i.e 51,44 and 54.

Modi's decision on economic issues leaves a lot to be desired. First he appointed Jaitley as Finance Minister, then Nitish loving Subramaniam as CEA and now this stand on black money. Not at all satisfactory .

Modi's decision on economic issues leaves a lot to be desired. First he appointed Jaitley as Finance Minister, then Nitish loving Subramaniam as CEA and now this stand on black money. Not at all satisfactory .

The stand on black money is because of the agreements signed during the UPA regime and the current govt. cannot break those agreements . So its really not his fault ... Besides as i have said you will only get reforms in 2015 when BJP has enough seats in the Rajya Sabha

The stand on black money is because of the agreements signed during the UPA regime and the current govt. cannot break those agreements . So its really not his fault ... Besides as i have said you will only get reforms in 2015 when BJP has enough seats in the Rajya Sabha

But they didn't say that did they.
I'm also disappointed that the names were not revealed.

Yes they did say that , and that is the fact , nothing political about it . Govt. has no choice but to follow these agreements .The names can come out only when they are prosecuted for the charges .

I am more worried about his non serious approach to eliminating illiteracy from India. That was is weakness in Gujarat too. We really need some strong action on this front, rather than on cleanliness.

His pet mission must be education, not cleanliness.

If you are referring to the article on TOI, that article has lots of sensationalism.

The whole article can be reduced to this:
"Government has refused to reveal names of ALL Indians having money in foreign accounts". According the agreement, govt can only reveal names of people it is prosecuting.

I am more worried about his non serious approach to eliminating illiteracy from India. That was is weakness in Gujarat too. We really need some strong action on this front, rather than on cleanliness.

His pet mission must be education, not cleanliness.

The education sector in Gujarat has seen a sea change with the literacy rate increasing from 69.14 % in 2001 to 79.31% in 2011. The female literacy rate in the last decade has gone up by 12.93%, a figure of achievement which is one and a half times more than the achievement of the previous decade. The schemes initiated by the education department have truly led to a complete turnaround in the way the importance of education is perceived in the state.

Gujarat now has 100 per cent electrification in all government schools with the expenditure on power being borne by the state government.Primary school drop-out rates from 38.92 per cent in 2001 to 7.56 per cent in 2011

Such clarifications should precede these decisions. NDA has come as a hypocrite today.

The education sector in Gujarat has seen a sea change with the literacy rate increasing from 69.14 % in 2001 to 79.31% in 2011. The female literacy rate in the last decade has gone up by 12.93%, a figure of achievement which is one and a half times more than the achievement of the previous decade. The schemes initiated by the education department have truly led to a complete turnaround in the way the importance of education is perceived in the state.

Gujarat now has 100 per cent electrification in all government schools with the expenditure on power being borne by the state government.Primary school drop-out rates from 38.92 per cent in 2001 to 7.56 per cent in 2011

And I would want the same in the rest of India. I want him to him to ask people who have adopted villages to make them free of illiteracy.

Such clarifications should precede these decisions. NDA has come as a hypocrite today.

Such clarifications would not be necessary if people did their home work before being judgmental. The names can come out when the said persons are prosecuted . Wait till 2020 until you label them .

And I would want the same in the rest of India. I want him to him to ask people who have adopted villages to make them free of illiteracy.

So do you agree your post about Gujarat was false ?

Back
Top Bottom