What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So do you agree your post about Gujarat was false ?

Modi did great work in Gujarat but it was not enough. If he had built toilets with running water for girls in every school in Gujarat I would have agreed with you.

I always thought his mission is economic progress, not literacy. Maybe economic progress will kick start education, lets see.

I am more worried about his non serious approach to eliminating illiteracy from India. That was is weakness in Gujarat too. We really need some strong action on this front, rather than on cleanliness.

His pet mission must be education, not cleanliness.
Hehe...What about BLACK MONEY???
In Malayalam we say 'Panathinu mithe parundhum parakkilla'(Even eagles don't fly above money)...Then how could Modi???

Modi did great work in Gujarat but it was not enough. If he had built toilets with running water for girls in every school in Gujarat I would have agreed with you.

Wait..on one hand you were saying you want more education not "Swach Bharat" and now you are saying opposite :azn:

Such clarifications would not be necessary if people did their home work before being judgmental. The names can come out when the said persons are prosecuted . Wait till 2020 until you label them
TBH I think the reports that colour peoples mind on black money are highly exaggerated, people claim some trillions of dollars. Also do you think that it's just lying there are? Congis wouldve acted the day they lost (or even before).

I am okay as long the govt actually works. Reforms, changes etc, setting the economy okay, good defence/foreign policies...you know actually doing govt things.
Expecting a 100% corruption free govt is just being naive. That isnt going to happen. But as long as they actually work, instead of just plain looting, and worse, pursuing divisive policies, I'm okay.

TBH I think the reports that colour peoples mind on black money are highly exaggerated, people claim some trillions of dollars. Also do you think that it's just lying there are? Congis wouldve acted the day they lost (or even before).

I am okay as long the govt actually works. Reforms, changes etc, setting the economy okay, good defence/foreign policies...you know actually doing govt things.
Expecting a 100% corruption free govt is just being naive. That isnt going to happen. But as long as they actually work, instead of just plain looting, and worse, pursuing divisive policies, I'm okay.

I do think there is a lot of money , i do remember hearing reports that the money was moved outside swiss banks accounts to other destinations in fear of the ongoing investigation into black money . Govt. seem to be working fine as of now but this investigation into black money should be carried out as fast as possible . God knows how much money we lost in 60 years ..

Such clarifications would not be necessary if people did their home work before being judgmental. The names can come out when the said persons are prosecuted . Wait till 2020 until you label them .

Yeah.. Tell that to all supporters and see the response you will get... Modi's decisions has not been very encouraging for people who had worked endlessly for NDA govt. in center.

We dont have time to wait till 2020. Visible action needs to be taken and if thats difficult, clarifications must be issued.

BTW where was this homework when the then BJP president had boasted of bringing back money in 100 days..?

Yes they did say that , and that is the fact , nothing political about it . Govt. has no choice but to follow these agreements .The names can come out only when they are prosecuted for the charges .

If you are referring to the article on TOI, that article has lots of sensationalism.

The whole article can be reduced to this:
"Government has refused to reveal names of ALL Indians having money in foreign accounts". According the agreement, govt can only reveal names of people it is prosecuting.

I just went through the details now and agree. The MSM got me with the headlines / #BreakingNews
Lesson learnt: Don't trust media

Yeah.. Tell that to all supporters and see the response you will get... Modi's decisions has not been very encouraging for people who had worked endlessly for NDA govt. in center.

Considering exist polls suggest single Majority in Harayana and Maharashtra i say people are pretty satisfied

We dont have time to wait till 2020. Visible action needs to be taken and if thats difficult, clarifications must be issued.

Decisions cannot be taken overnight , Actions are being taken ,Visible or invincible is irrelevant , just because it does not come in the media it does not mean actions are not being taken .

"
BTW where was this homework when the then BJP president had boasted of bringing back money in 100 days..?

That comment was made by then BJP president Rajnath Singh so you might as well go write a letter to him and ask him . Other than that its better that one look at the election Manifesto than random election rabble ..

Last edited:
Hehe...What about BLACK MONEY???
In Malayalam we say 'Panathinu mithe parundhum parakkilla'(Even eagles don't fly above money)...Then how could Modi???

Did you get your answer ? #30564

Wait..on one hand you were saying you want more education not "Swach Bharat" and now you are saying opposite :azn:

There is a direct link between girl child education and toilets for girls in school.

Looks like BJP has not learnt the lessons from Janata Govt. & Vajpayee's govt.People are much more aware now. So any impression that it is now not serious on anti-corruption will be very troubling.

Decisions cannot be taken overnight , Actions are being taken ,Visible or invincible is irrelevant , just because it does not come in the media it does not mean actions are not being taken .

Yeah Right...

Hope Modi does not think on same lines...

That comment was made by then BJP president Rajnath Singh so you might as well go write a letter to him and ask him . Other than that its better that one look at the election Manifesto than random election rabble ..

I thought people voted based on Modi's own " election rabble".. But People must have read BJP's election manifesto as you pointed out.

Last edited:
Looks like BJP has not learnt the lessons from Janata Govt. & Vajpayee's govt.People are much more aware now. So any impression that it is now not serious on anti-corruption will be very troubling.

Yeah Right...

Hope Modi does not think on same lines...

Yeah it is right :lol: So you are saying every time he does something he has to brag about it in full view of the media that too when we are trying to get black money ? Its like literally screaming to the corrupt people " We are gonna get your money better switch accounts now " .

I thought people voted based on Modi's own " election rabble".. But People must have read BJP's election manifesto as you pointed out.

BJP may have not yet learnt, but Modi surely has. In any case his commitment against black money is just as strong, so action is inevitable. There is no reason to doubt it. At least not yet.

Last edited:
@Prometheus as long as Amit Shah is at the helm, I am ready to bet that BJP (if goes alone) in next Punjab VS elections will emerge as the Single Largest Party ( I am not of Punjab nor connected in anyway, but ready to bet).

@JanjaWeed :D
Kya Arp bhai aapne pichle din mere prashan ka uttar hi nehi diya:(!!Kya lagta hain aapko BJP 150 se zyada seats ley paigi Maharashtra mein:azn:??

Back
Top Bottom