What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah it is right :lol: So you are saying every time he does something he has to brag about it in full view of the media that too when we are trying to get black money ? Its like literally screaming to the corrupt people " We are gonna get your money better switch accounts now " .

Any action has to be visible. There can not be any doubt about that. Any silent administration is not the need of hour.

They voted on Modi not Rajnath Singh , no one ever came to see the guy during his solo Rallies . Why are you talking in circles ? :lol:

I did mention Modi's "election rabble" but that probably skipped you... And No, I dont talk in circles. I have concerns about the decisions being taken and I'll raise them.

I am pro-Modi but anti-chutiyapa.

Any action has to be visible. There can not be any doubt about that. Any silent administration is not the need of hour.

Every actions of the govt. especially on sensitive issues of black money should NOT be made public ever . Besides what happens when you give out their names without their bank accounts on foreign countries being locked..

I did mention Modi's "election rabble" but that probably skipped you... And No, I don't talk in circles. I have concerns about the decisions being taken and I'll raise them.

I did not mention Modi's election rabble . He said he would bring back black money and that is being done so far . It cannot be done overnight . Swiss authorities seem to be co-operating with the govt. so we are seeing progress ..

I am pro-Modi but anti-chutiyapa.

Then don't ask for results overnight and give them some time.Congress party tried everything they could to halt the creation of SIT and god knows what else they did before stepping down .

Jai arp baba ji ki!!!

I heard its 151...

964176-handkerchief_21104_lg.gif

For you & your "SECULAR" brothers on the "FORUM"................

You will need it..............

Maha & Haryana will be DOWN come 19th oct........

"ishwar ki krapa" (in Communalism) & "Inshallah" (in secularism) Soon SAFFRON flag will unfurl on Thiruvananthapuram!!!!

964176-handkerchief_21104_lg.gif

For you & your "SECULAR" brothers on the "FORUM"................

You will need it..............

Maha & Haryana will be DOWN come 19th oct........

"ishwar ki krapa" (in Communalism) & "Inshallah" (in secularism) Soon SAFFRON flag will unfurl on Thiruvananthapuram!!!!
hehehehe..... BJP in kerala???
Till the time BJP in kerala gets clowns to head till then....be assured that BJP wont be able to open an account in Kerala.Ppl in kerala are far more secular and educated , the north Indian politics wont help and add to it communists still get a lot of support.

And you closet secular ...its high time I unmasked you. :P :lol:

To all the Keralites...........................................

BJP ko SELECT kar dala toh Kerala Jinga-Lala!!!

:D

anyone seen BABA RAMDEV ?????

Is he on a mission sent by BJP to bring back black money in 100 days??

eerrrr...........isnt 100 days over ???

Bhakto ..........kya hogeya?

:rolleyes:

You are CONTRADICTING yourself............. :disagree:

which dictionary do you look into??? :P :haha:

they are educated communists, & soon to be educated communals! isn't that right @levina ? :lol:
Not right!!! but left....:P
I don't know about that....
But its an alternating govt in Kerala always...as in for 5 yrs congress rule and then for next 5 years the communists rule.
BJP better come up with a very good leader in kerala from its muddle brained followers ....or may be they already got a bakara...Mr.Shashi Tharoor.Lolzz

YES!!!

Inside sources say that Modi promised CMship, free of charges in Sunanda case & right to marry 4th time if he Joins BJP & helps BJP come in power in Kerala..........apparently he was MOST happy with the promise of 4th marriage rather than first two!!
Are you jealous of him?:haha:
Hes a handsome man..I wont be surprised if he marries 5-6 times. :lol:

But then yeah BJP is playing its Shashi Tharoor card well. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom