What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

arrey only a keralite can understand what happens within Kerala...rest can only speculate.:p:

left-right-center....left-right-center....left-right-center....
what are you chatin about girl? we too understand what happens within Kerala.. frem tea shops to koll cenders , we know yevery dhing about Kerala.. :P

what are you chatin about girl? we too understand what happens within Kerala.. frem tea shops to koll cenders , we know yevery dhing about Kerala.. :P
The problem is just that!!
That you understand only "yevery dhing" about Kerala. :lol:

hehehehe..... BJP in kerala???
Till the time BJP in kerala gets clowns to head till then....be assured that BJP wont be able to open an account in Kerala.Ppl in kerala are far more secular and educated , the north Indian politics wont help and add to it communists still get a lot of support.

And you closet secular ...its high time I unmasked you. :P :lol:

BJP can work in Kerala. If they re-invent themselves as a pro-business party and make that it's brand identity. They probably need a charismatic leader as well.

Looks like BJP has not learnt the lessons from Janata Govt. & Vajpayee's govt.People are much more aware now. So any impression that it is now not serious on anti-corruption will be very troubling.

Yeah Right...

Hope Modi does not think on same lines...

I thought people voted based on Modi's own " election rabble".. But People must have read BJP's election manifesto as you pointed out.

actually, I think @jha is right in a way. And I like his thought process. Agree with him or disagree with him, he is just concerned with the nation rather than Modi or the BJP.

Actually, every party needs an intelligent dissenter instead of sycophants. It makes the political system better.

actually, I think @jha is right in a way. And I like his thought process. Agree with him or disagree with him, he is just concerned with the nation rather than Modi or the BJP.

Actually, every party needs an intelligent dissenter instead of sycophants. It makes the political system better.

can't blame modi...paisa sabi parties ne mil kar khya hai. modi is stuck in between.

But Kerala is not merely manjeshwaram,uppala or kasargod...
BJP's strongest holds are Kasargod LS and Trivandrum LS...
Kasargod-The Northern parts are Thulu/Kannada dominated and are the biggest vote bank of BJP..They are communal just like their Mangalorean brothers,NO OFFENSE...But the central, southern parts are Malayali dominated areas and are ardent supporters of Marxist..,So its very difficult to win from there...
Trivandrum-Trivandrum BJP means Rajagopal..No Rajagopal..No BJP..He is too old and won't contest in election anymore...So the chances are very less.....
Moreover lack of good influencing leaders among BJP Kerala unit is also a drawback.....

I have faith in Modi , Amit Shah and his capabilites and their intentions . Some members in BJP and NDA might not want to go along with him as it does not suit their interest ..

Actually, did you check whom they made PM economic advisor Arvind Subramanian,He is someone who was strongly opposed to his initial economic policies and budget introduced by the Modi govt..

Last edited:
I have faith in Modi , Amit Shah and his capabilites and their intentions . Some members in BJP and NDA might not want to go along with him as it does not suit their interest ..

Actually, did you check whom they made PM economic advisor Arvind Subramanian,He is someone who was strongly opposed to his initial economic policies and budget introduced by the Modi govt..

I actually like the Raghuram Rajan and Aravind Subramanian combo :)

I was commenting on the motive of Jha's criticism.

Kerala BJP does not have charismatic leaders. It's success also depends on drawing large support among Ezhava and other so called 'backward' castes which Communists enjoy a lot of support from.

aray fikar not... by the time next election comes around in MY ( :D ) own country.... there won't be any more left left! :enjoy: We will push them so far towards the left... they will fall of the edge, taking centre lefts with them! :p:

Only can see that happening if Kerala BJP gets a bunch of charismatic leaders and the traditional voting demographics of communists leave them for BJP.

A couple of election cycles have to happen.

@Star Wars I heard Pinarayi might stand a chance at being a CM. If this is true, may god help Kerala.

Last edited:
@Star Wars I heard Pinarayi might stand a chance at being a CM. If this is true, may god help Kerala.
Pinarayi vijayan is a man of realpolitik with good command and leadership qualities,not an ideological dimwit like Achumaman....He was widely regarded as one of the best electricity minister of Kerala ever had(except lavalin case).....

Good or Bad He is going to be the CM candidate for CPM in next election...... It will be interesting to see how good a CM he is...... But he will be like MODI when it comes to controlling the government....

yeah but abjktu claimed he was one of the best electricity ministers Kerala ever had. Don't you think that is sort of not true?

yeah but abjktu claimed he was one of the best electricity ministers Kerala ever had. Don't you think that is sort of not true?

I dono much about his stint as electricity minister, but he became famous after that....

Back
Top Bottom