What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Haha...just listening to timesnow... Apparently Bihar model is going to be followed in Haryana... Congress is going to join hands with INLD & HJHC to keep BJP out of power. :lol: (Guess what...all three of them needs to get to half way mark to do that in the first place:o:) @ranjeet @jha what you guys reckon?

Face the Reality..He will be the next CM of Kerala..Wait and Watch..

business administration course from Birmingham university??..

may be?
I dont know its clearly except that he educated from England.

Haha...just listening to timesnow... Apparently Bihar model is going to be followed in Haryana... Congress is going to join hands with INLD & HJHC to keep BJP out of power. :lol: (Guess what...all three of them needs to get to half way mark to do that in the first place:o:) @ranjeet @jha what you guys reckon?

INLD + BJP or, BJP + HJC ( if BJP does not cross 45 on itself) is more likely than INLD+ Cong + HJC... Yesterday One Choutala was talking of a non-Congressi govt. in Haryana. Now lets wait for @ranjeet with his detailed explanation.

I realised it later, have seen him trolling in every thread..... wasted 2 ratings...... :)
Koi nai its only once in a blue moon that you give negative rating to any member aise mauke roj thodi na ate hai :P

Grapvine says Padmaja is trying to make a come back into politics :D
hahaha..Whats special about her??..Its like comparing TATA nano with Ferrari..
Currently She is one among the many general Secretaries of KPCC,just a post for namesake...

Do you have a quota?

It is not about quota, it is about using it for a purpose......

Q. How do you know its a non-Congress Government at the centre?

A. Diesel prices cut by 3 Rs two days AFTER elections, not before... :cheesy:

Union Cabinet deregulates diesel price, approves new gas price formula - The Times of India

Did you understand the reason behind it?

1) They wanted to deregulate the diesel prices, and a 3 rupee reduction (probably the highest ever reduction) could reduce the criticism...
2) Crude oil prices are at the below 90 dollar for some time now.......

When i look at it, i dont see much difference between the policies of UPA and NDA.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom