What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Like I already said I don't always agree with him. this is one of the times.

Just seeing my profile pic you will know that I am a big supporter of Modi. Having said that I do not have to blindly agree to all he says or does. But I also agree that we should give him time to set things in order

Your defence of nair :cray: heartwarming

Like I already said I don't always agree with him. this is one of the times.

Just seeing my profile pic you will know that I am a big supporter of Modi. Having said that I do not have to blindly agree to all he says or does. But I also agree that we should give him time to set things in order

Exactly... Public have put massive faith in Modi rather than in BJP. Mind you.. his tenure as CM of Gujarat lasted beyond UPA1 & 2 put together.. & he managed to stay clear of any corruption charges for 13 long years. Even a minute financial mismanagement by the current central govt administration will be a blot in Modi's image... & public will feel cheated. I don't think even his ardent supporters will pardon him, should he go easy on financial mismanagement under his watch.

neither Rahul baba to overrule elected PM & cabinet ministers or Vadra damad, world's fastest billionaire!

UPA-1 was vastly superior to UPA-2. Because Manmohan was allowed to do his thing.

At the least, we know the PM is in charge.

Last edited:

UPA-1 was vastly superior to UPA-2. Because Manmohan was allowed to do his thing.

At the least, we know the PM is in charge.
UPA1 was just the precursor for UPA2. Dayanidhi Maran did his deed in UPA1, A Raja carried that forward in UPA2, So was with CWG. UPA1 reversed NDAs decision.. & made Kalmadi sole in-charge of CWG so that he can go on a rampage. Same goes to Coalgate.

That is why i say there is no major change in policies of previous and current govt. The only difference is there is no super PM in this Govt......and the PM is strong...

Recent additions into PMO and his move on labour reforms suggest he is planning for big changes after he gets Majority in Rajya Sabha . I think the above statement would be proven false by next year the same date

Recent additions into PMO and his move on labour reforms suggest he is planning for big changes after he gets Majority in Rajya Sabha . I think the above statement would be proven false by next year the same date
it's already proven false. Planning commission lead by MMS's friend is history. Super Govt headed by Madamji under the name of NACL is history. Many more policies of previous govts will be history. Just today there was an announcement by Arunj Jaitly stating no more government bungalows for memorials. This is just the start.. many more to come! So many changes in so little time...

Vasundhara Raje is probably coming to Center in a top ministry. Have heard some rumors regarding the same.

Are bhai aur kitne din uss bhagode AK-49 ka bhakt bane ghumoge.Kuch toh sharam karo aur kripiya hume iss dharnabazi drama se maaf karo.AAP ka baap aa gaya hain Delhi mein,ab AAP jaise PAAP ki koi zarurat nehi hain Hindustanio ko! @arp2041 ,bhai dekho maine ek Bhagode AK-49 ke bhakt ko khoj nikala hain:D

ok Bhakt .............keepon doing Namo Namo ................

but u got to admit .........many things MODU and HIS faceplam Party said during elections are coming as just false promises .

but , alas , u are a Bhakt ..............u cant see it ....xD

ok Bhakt .............keepon doing Namo Namo ................

but u got to admit .........many things MODU and HIS faceplam Party said during elections are coming as just false promises .

but , alas , u are a Bhakt ..............u cant see it ....xD
Bhai aab toh sudghar jao,tum educated ho phir bhi kyun sabke samne AAPturd bane fir rahe ho.Tumhara Kejriwal toh duniya ka sabse bara dhokebaz aur hypocrite nikla,jiske khilab anti-corruption ka movement start kiye ussi se support lekar ke Delhi mein sarkar banaya aur woh bhi sirf 49 dino ke liye.Issi liye Delhi ki aam janta ne unhe AK-49 ke khitab se nawaza hain:lol:.Woh muhavra hain na ke kaha Raja bhoj(Narendra Modi ji) aur kaha Gangu teli(AK-49):rofl:

Bhai aab toh sudghar jao,tum educated ho phir bhi kyun sabke samne AAPturd bane fir rahe ho.Tumhara Kejriwal toh duniya ka sabse bara dhokebaz aur hypocrite nikla,jiske khilab anti-corruption ka movement start kiye ussi se support lekar ke Delhi mein sarkar banaya aur woh bhi sirf 49 dino ke liye.Issi liye Delhi ki aam janta ne unhe AK-49 ke khitab se nawaza hain:lol:.Woh muhavra hain na ke kaha Raja bhoj(Narendra Modi ji) aur kaha Gangu teli(AK-49):rofl:

ok theek hai ..

here is BJP minister from Punjab ........a pure saint

Punjab local bodies minister Anil Joshi gets bail in three cases - Hindustan Times

Did i say anywhere that BJP is full of saints!There are a few rotten apples in this organization as well but their numbers are quite negligible when you compare them with that of the other national parties especially Congress.But the same can't be said about AAP whose supremo himself is a thug and a liar:coffee:.

and how does kejriwal lying effect Punjab???

he is a leader from delhi politics.
when in comes other states ....things change.

and mate ..........MODU used to hold rallies with Badals ..........hug them ....kiss them ....................and in other rallies he says he hates dynastic politics................I guess that stands for hypocrisy ....isnt it ANNDD BHAKT???

and no benefit of tagging @arp2041 ...........he also agrees with me that for my state BJP is not good

and mate ..........MODU used to hold rallies with Badals ..........hug them ....kiss them ....................and in other rallies he says he hates dynastic politics................I guess that stands for hypocrisy ....isnt it ANNDD BHAKT???

and no benefit of tagging @arp2041 ...........he also agrees with me that for my state BJP is not good
So it was in haryana and Maharashtra but table turned there is sometime in election till then enjoy BJP show tomorrow:D:D

So you're now literally blaming and name calling Mr.Modi for not having a decent BJP leader in your state!Mate,i didn't say anywhere that all members of BJP are by default saints,there may be a few rotten apples among them.But that doesn't change the fact that BJP is the least corrupt national party of India at present.
Now let us come to the second point,what Mr.Modi did during the pre-election campaign was necessary to garner public votes in favor of the NDA.He only praised the Badals out of political compulsions and nothing else.Plus the S.A.D. has been an important NDA ally for the last 20 years.Hence BJP just can't discard them overnight.It will take time but once they get some solid footing in Punjab they'll most probably break away the alliance just like what they did with S.S. in Maharashtra.Politics is all about playing the right card at the right time:coffee:.

C'mon.. there is still a long way to go to match previous govt's achievements. 2G, CWG & Coalgate are few of the greatest achievements by UPA1 & 2.. So let's just hold back before we draw parallels between the two!

I wasnt drawing any parallels, and i dont think any can would expect 2G, coalgate kind of scams in this govt... My point was only towards the policies.....

BJP leading 38/55 seats in Haryana and 62/119 seats in Maharashtra

If you were thinking that JUST in 4 months any govt. will completely do opp. of what the last 10 years govt. was doing.....then sorry to disappoint, but that won't happen, it's simply not PRACTICAL.

Well my point was only based on the recent economic policies....(probably you should read the previous post to get the context of it)

well, at least there is no Sonia Gandhi near the corridors of power

That is what i meant with super PM.......

Back
Top Bottom