What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You should agree that had Congress been in Power, this would have happened only before elections or else price would have remained stagnant. :D

100%, it was their baby to deregulate petroleum prices..... It has its own advantages and disadvantages....... It could increase the pressure on inflation, but it will reduce the bill of govt and the money can be used for other development purposes.....

But if one had to deregulate diesel price, this is the best time to do..... 1) Inflation is at a 5 year low 2) Crude oil prices are <90 dollar......

I wasnt drawing any parallels, and i dont think any can would expect 2G, coalgate kind of scams in this govt... My point was only towards the policies.....
Precisely.. & 2G is the result of UPA's telecom policy, Coalgate is the result of UPA's coal distribution policy & CWG too is due the policy adopted by UPA. Policy of any govt is not bad, neither it changes from govt to govt. it's one thing to have policy...& entirely different thing to implement it effectively. Where UPA lacked, is the effective implementation...hence these scams.

Precisely.. & 2G is the result of UPA's telecom policy, Coalgate is the result of UPA's coal distribution policy & CWG too is due the policy adopted by UPA. Policy of any govt is not bad, neither it changes from govt to govt. it's one thing to have policy...& entirely different thing to implement it effectively. Where UPA lacked, is the effective implementation...hence these scams.

Absolutely!!!! They made some good policies but screwed it up while implementing....... But then having a policy which is not implemented is as good as no policy....

Not surprised, just happy mate :bunny:

I was more interested to see how SS and MNS doing in Maharashtra......(AS BJP and congress performance would be more or less on predicted lines )

How many seats do they need in Maha or Haryana to form a government.

Congress and NCP still doing a lot better than expected.Voters must be really retarded.

SO, BJP far from majority in Maha ... Interesting....

Congress leaders and "secular" journalists have started saying Maharastra results show Modi Magic is over because BJP did not get full majority

Back
Top Bottom