What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Indian toilet and rape issues should be discussed, do not let your country to become an international joke.

Good or Bad He is going to be the CM candidate for CPM in next election...... It will be interesting to see how good a CM he is...... But he will be like MODI when it comes to controlling the government....
Yeah right.
Pinnarayi has the gravitas!

Indian toilet and rape issues should be discussed, do not let your country to become an international joke.
post reported...

Stop trolling, Edit or delete your post, and get your rating reversed.......
He's doing it in every other thread,he's more like a short lived troll. Negative ratings wouldn't effect him for sure.

I actually have no idea about his tenure as electricity minister except for the lavlin case
Although for some reason I don't like the guy ..... :mad:
Same here!
Somewhere behind every killing and behind every scam his name is linked directly and indirectly.

Diesel deregulated. Price cut by 3.37 per litre. Gas price only hiked marginally to $5.61/mmbtu vs $8.4 earlier approved by UPA govt.

yeah but abjktu claimed he was one of the best electricity ministers Kerala ever had. Don't you think that is sort of not true?
Face the Reality..He will be the next CM of Kerala..Wait and Watch..

I dont like this Pinarayi.
A pure criminal.He couldnt joined Bsc because of the lack of money.But somewhere I heard that his son is graduated from London scholl of economicswith 20 lakhs fee.
I dont know whether it is right or wrong.
business administration course from Birmingham university??..

Back
Top Bottom